What if an alien swallowed a predator's bomb?

Alienation, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Will it just melt inside or will it trigger in the alien? Also, if the bomb did explode inside, will it just blow up the alien, or blow up regularly?

ALienationSig.jpgI AM THE WARRIOR ALIEN OF THE HIVE
.::MESSAGEBOARD RULES::.
^click up there if new or do not want to go into trouble^

Kidd, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Wouldn't the acidic blood be vaporize durring the explosion? I say it would, because tremendous power from the bomb will leave no signs what so ever of the alien, nor the ground that it was standing on.

If it were a weaker bomb, strong enough to destroy the Alien fully, but not too strong to do proximty damage, then you are talking about a grenade going off, but instead of shrapnel, it would be burning acid.

Now for the Xeno eating a bomb... I think I know where he is coming from. I think he's talking about if the yautja and the xeno were fighting. The yautja bought itself some time by throwing the serphent away from only to set up his nuke. While he is doing that, the xeno would recover from the throw and charge at the predator to jump him, but the predator was quick enough to throw his nuke at the xeno as it jumped forward with the mouth wide open and the xeno caught it like a dog catching a fresbee.
Does that help? O_o;

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

In the moment of action remember the value of Silence and Order.
-Phormio of Athens

_Zwecky_, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

One word- BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! LOL

resievil4b.jpgResident Evil 4 Player of Da Hive!
Messageboard Rules

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

...Well, if it DID eat the bomb (and if it doesn't eat regularly, why in God's sake would it eat a BOMB...?), yes, it would just be like a terrorist entering a public jet with a bomb strapped to his body. Nuff' said.

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

OTANG, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

WHAT?! Are you serious? Locked.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

cutm3up, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

It would explode normally, and most likely explode the alien, making any nearby living things, burn with the acid, and dont forget, the bomb will still explode normally to its full radius

naruto

http://galvergd.proboards57.com/index.cgi

Join this site, its in construction but you can become a mod if you do!

GalvergDsig.png

Vegas, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Ya I agree with stalker. Besides I really doubt the alien's acid blood would be strong enough to melt a predator's bomb. but ya thats what I think.

-Vegas

Stalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

The answer to this question is ridiculously obvious. As long as the bomb was set to detonate, it would explode, & the alien would be killed. Why an alien would swallow a bomb in the first place is beyond me though.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I have found a formula for this kinda situation.

1 Bug + 1 (BIG)Bomb=

That's if the alien is standing near the bomb, naturally, the alien would die quicker if it was closer to the bomb, so we add a bit to the formula:

1 Bug + 1 (BIG)Bomb(x proximity)=

obviously, it equals a big damn explosion.

DBSigII.jpg

Mishmuf, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

How does an alien eat a predator's bomb? It wouldn't be able to fit down the aliens duel jaw, which seems to be the only way the alien can get food into it's body. Anyway, as Stalker said, it probably would explode if programmed to. Maybe not though if the predator bomb disolves because of the alien's blood.

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.