hoos the biggest fan contest

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Ok, so i was just wondering hoo was the biggesst AVP fan. i know that I'm not going to be but i was just wondering what people would do for some AVP stuff. PLEASE LET US NO WHAT YOU HAVE OF AVP.

P.S: im going to let the people that have been on this site for a long time vote for one wen they think enough people have submited. I'M NOT ONE OF THEM

Scarefacesigrem.png

predalienking, Undefined, 17 years ago

true that true that i know a lot but it could be some one who just acts like they no alot

863866_1.jpg

THe king is hungry so make me a sandwich and do the disco like captain blarg i dont know why but my SKULLL

nostromo, Undefined, 17 years ago

no offense but this topic seems abit unfair. someone could no everything about aliens and preds but not like the movies. just because people dont no behind the seens stuff doesnt make them less of a fan than anyone else.

bacsig.bmp.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

This competition, as previously stated, seems a little unfair to me. The amount of alien/predator merchandise someone has doesn't necesserily make them any more or less of a fan.

thorndesignssig.jpg

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

i watch the movies cuz of they way the aliens (yea i know) and predator's fight i think that its almost flawless and i like it lmao

Shadowatching_02.jpg

TOTAL DISTRUCTION, I LIVE FOR NOTHING ELSE
http://galvergd.proboards57.com/index.cgi

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

Let's avoid this kind of comp. There's no such thing as a "greatest fan".

deathdrop1.jpg