What if......

ash, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

What if in the sacrificail chamber the blonde women actually killed the facehugger and managed to stay alive until the changes of the labrinth then escaped that would of been cool and she stayed alive at the end too.

if ur an alien fan then you can come to me and ask to join our clan

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

sometimes hollywood disapoints me in movies like avp and f v j

Shadowatching_02.jpg

TOTAL DISTRUCTION, I LIVE FOR NOTHING ELSE
http://galvergd.proboards57.com/index.cgi

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

True. And yeah. Seriously, I know a lot of succesful people that didn't go to reccomended schools. Like myself. Nah, just kidding, but seeing how things are ending up, I may aswell be a person like that.

But anyway... about the film-making... I KNOW Anderson tries his best and has the potential. Seriously, I bet none of the AVP films we could've come up with will have VERY fan satisfied. Sure, it may consists of a lot of fans, but some others would have noticed something missing.

Come on, people. He makes mistakes. We make mistakes. Bush makes mistakes. Captain Planet makes mistakes. Even Silent Bob makes mistakes. AVP is a mistake I can forgive (mainly because I'm looking forward to seeing AVP2 now -- my mind's changed. For now.)

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

Stalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Half of the characters in AVP were throw aways anyway. They barely stood a chance. Even if Rousseau managed to escape the sacraficial chamber, she would've eventually been killed by a predator or one of the aliens, & it wouldnt've made much difference to the movie.

thorndesignssig.jpg

yeah they are there sometimes to make you think something else but then BAM they die for e.g lol

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

to mess with our minds man its the mind controll *looks around* no sometimes things in movies arnt what they seem

Shadowatching_02.jpg

TOTAL DISTRUCTION, I LIVE FOR NOTHING ELSE

Oh well i wasn't critisising the guy just asking people's opinion to a what if question :) and yeah she was the only person that had a gun in the chamber, but i dont understand why he bothered making it look like she could of been a surviver.

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

What if Paul Anderson was a better director, that'd make a big difference.

Vegas, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

hmmm...as cool as that would be, i doubt it would have made that movie any better, although it would offer the humans more of a chance, since she is the only one that fires a gun on the aliens. Especially since they built it up like she was going to use her gun, but then BAM! she dead. oh well im just rambling now.

-Vegas

cutm3up, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

yea he is a good director COMPARED to some of the best out there, as i think you expect him to be. But we personally couldnt do better, with our little fan fics about the franchise, personally, i think he did his best and it is very good.

theres always one thing in a franchise that lowers its standards a little, this is no different.

naruto

Join this site, its in construction but you can become a mod if you do!

GalvergDsig.png

Celtic_Warrior, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Amen. hes a cruddy director, anywayz the film would barley change if she stayed alive

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR
celticwarriorsig7sn.jpg
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

It would make no difference, except for another character possibly surviving. I have nothing else to say about AVP.

Okay, I lied.

Yes, AVP has its flaws. But like I once said as a Chesburster in my day, EVERY franchise has its flaws. YES, EVERY. Alien, Predator, Naruto, Final Fantasy, Halo (hardware company), religion, companies, EVEN your toothbrush. Yes, your toothbrush.

I bet none of us could've done any better, except maybe the members over 20, or the ones with a college education. But still, you know what I'm trying to say.

AVP, bypassing all the mistakes, it's a good one. And this is said from a guy who hates things like Newborn.

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

Angus_Alien, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Well, you never know.
School may be vital, no... it is vital.

But it isn't everything.

I think the key is more about the passion a film-maker holds for the material, than how many hours he's spent in college courses.

Example: Academy Award winning Director Quentin Tarantino, the man responsible for Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, True Romance, and Kill Bill, never even attended film school.
His famous motto was once "I never went to school, I went to the movies."

Paul Anderson definitely had the passion, but he lacked the skills as a film-maker.
To be honest, I think he's a pretty good director, but a horrible writer.
His films that he had nothing to do with the script on, typically turned out pretty good.

Angus.jpg