Predator Myth

_Zwecky_, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

If any of you guys watched mythbusters today you would have seen them trying to bust movie myths. They tried to fool a thermal sensor alarm by covering themsleves in mud. They got the idea from the first predator movie when Arnie covers him self in mud to hide from the Predator's thermal vision mode. Ofcourse in the movie it works but they tried it for themselves. He tried to get past the thermal sensors but he was still giving off too much body heat, so in the movie the Predator would have seen Arnie and killed him. Some people may have already known this but I Just thought i would post the topic to prove that it could not work and that the Predator myth was Busted.

resievil4b.jpgResident Evil 4 Player of Da Hive!
Messageboard Rules

OTANG, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

You mean 'myth' not 'mith'.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Well thats why they call it a science fiction movie, because most of the time its just that fiction, not real.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Interesting enough. I was always wondering about that, though I never really gave much thought into every trying to figure it out. And damn, I missed that episode; I love the Mythbusters.

And Cut, I think you meant Mithril.

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

How's that? But like Stalker said, you can't discuss many things like that. Some things haven't been thought up of like that. Maby how things work but I'm sure the creators never sat done and noted how they make meals, brush their tusks, get their needs for example which sounds rediculous when you want to think about it. I say if you want to ask a question about the Predator, ask something the creator would tell you.

scarfacecory.jpg
.:Killswitch Forum:.
.:The Chainsaw HOUSE:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

if they did it in real like life then it would be over before it even started

Shadowatching_02.jpg

TOTAL DISTRUCTION, I LIVE FOR NOTHING ELSE
http://galvergd.proboards57.com/index.cgi

ash, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Yeah i thought so too but maybe the director knew that but just wanted to think of some way that a human can get camoflauged against a predator, to give us humans a chance lol

if ur an alien fan then you can come to me and ask to join our clan

god_of_blades, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Ok... I was not sure if that was true or not but now i know....

GOB.jpg

MessageboardRules

^click here if new^

Stalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

As PRED said, it's a sci-fi movie, so it doesn't have to completely make sense. If it were entirely based around reality, it wouldn't be Predator in the first place.

thorndesignssig.jpg

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

there is not much that humans can do that preds cant see through hmmmm theres got to be one thing maybe an oven or something similar

Shadowatching_02.jpg

TOTAL DISTRUCTION, I LIVE FOR NOTHING ELSE

cutm3up, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

lol mith is a metal in some games (and lotr)

naruto

Join this site, its in construction but you can become a mod if you do!

GalvergDsig.png