AVP2

avpunlimited, Undefined, 17 years ago

Here is some info, better than the first one

http://www.joblo.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=107219

Remember, aliens WIN!!!

avpunlimitedpb9.png
These warriors believe that pain is weakness leaving the body, killing some one is strength interring the body, and to DIE fighting, is an unlimited amount weakness leaving, and an unlimited amount of strength interring, the body.......

He is talking about the multiple vids, I am not talking about my thread, I am talking about the one before mine, s locked it because they weren't embedded.

avpunlimitedpb9.png
These warriors believe that pain is weakness leaving the body, killing some one is strength interring the body, and to DIE fighting, is an unlimited amount weakness leaving, and an unlimited amount of strength interring, the body.......

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

I locked that topic because an identical one had been made not long ago, not because the video wasn't embedded.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Stalker locked a topic because it wasn't embedded. So I thought, thats what you were supposed to do.

avpunlimitedpb9.png

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

please don't post anymore videos, this is not the first we have said this.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Just post the link to the video nextime instead of embedding it on the site, you've been told several times about this.

thorndesignssig.jpg

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

i will probably be yelled at but please just give us the link to the vid's ok unlimited it wont slow down the page when its loading

Shadowatching_02.jpg

TOTAL DISTRUCTION, I LIVE FOR NOTHING ELSE
http://galvergd.proboards57.com/index.cgi

Does anyone have anything to say about this?

avpunlimitedpb9.png

I told you how to do it because you asked earlier on.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Than I will stop using the vids. How do I use hyper link?

avpunlimitedpb9.png

Then why did stalker say this

"To post Youtube vids that will stream directly to your post, copy down the address given in the "Embed" section of the video window on Youtube, it's just under the "tags" section, & above the "related", "more from this user" & "playlists" section."

avpunlimitedpb9.png

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

First off, that was locked by Otang, not Stalker. Secondly, if you read Otang's post, he states that he locked the topic because people weren't posting the link instead of the videos.

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

I am talking about this thread

http://www.alienvspredator2.com/comments/12800.html
avpunlimitedpb9.png

I'm not exactly sure what thread you're talking about, but the thread he was talking about was the AvP 2 trailer thread you made.

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

<>a href= "address here">"name here"<>/a>

thorndesignssig.jpg

No, it's wasn't. He's only talking about that one video you posted, and the correct singular past tense form of isn't is wasn't.

You mean "WEREN'T" embedded.

avpunlimitedpb9.png