Humans and Predators vs Aliens (pffft )

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

took me a while to do this story but i thought u all might enjoy it for a bit

PART 1

The Yautja ship was in orbit around the planet they were to hunt on. There were six Yautja onboard; the five teenagers and their clan leader. They included Doun’ch an ancient predator, the leader, and eldest one of all; and Merc’rk a heavy predator, the second eldest, and the toughest but slowest one of all; and Reco’de a standard predator, third eldest, and the most skilled one of all; and Netak another standard predator, same age as Reco’de, just as skilled as Reco’de, but a loner; and Essra a female standard predator, fourth eldest, the smartest of them all; and lastly there’s Shou’nk a standard predator, the youngest and the one that has never gone hunting.

They were all resting in their rooms while they waited for the ship to land on the newest hunting plant called LV-462 the planet with what they heard had prey that was more than worthy. As the ship began to enter its atmosphere the alarm went off and they all woke up. They got all their weapons and gear and were ready in seconds. Then proceeded to the bridge and Merc’rk landed it manually.

When they got out they saw a vast jungle and human civilization ruins a few miles to their west. After ward they cloaked the ship and began to inspect the area around which they were. Reco’de was excited to hunt and was most thrilled of all. "Well, let’s get this party started!" he said. Doun’ch then spoke "All of you are free to hunt and if you find any Oomans don’t hunt them, but meet back here. Merc’rk and I will set up shelter."

Reco’de wanted some action and Oomans(Humans) and hardmeat(Aliens) were the only things worth a challenge. "What!? No hunting oomans!? Why not hunt them? After all they’d be dead before they could yell for help." Reco’de said with a grin.

"We don’t want them to know were here yet." Essra said. Essra being a female was a couple inches shorter and more slender than all the male predators and had longer dread locks. "What do we do if we find hardmeat?" asked Shou’nk.

"Laugh like circus clowns while they beg for mercy." Netak replied. Netak was the one who mostly wanted honor and was the one who was always antisocial, but loved to fight more than any of the six. He considered friends a weakness so he didn’t have any.

All of their faces were different, but based on the same principles and their masks were somewhat shaped to their features. Reco’de had normal features, Essra had female-like features, Merc’rk had bough features, and Netak had the sharpest features of them all. "What if they find us?" asked Shou’nk.

"Then still meet back here." answered Doun’ch. Then they all left for hunting. Reco’de was jumping from tree to tree and was switching through vision modes once so often. He found something in electromagnetic vision. It was some hardmeat and it was eating a dead animal of some sort. He pulled out his favorite weapon, which was the plasma caster. He fired a shot at the alien and it blowed it in half. The was trying to crawl away as the young Yautja was hovering over him with his wrist blades out. Reco’de loved to watch his prey squirm and attempt to helplessly run away before he killed it. Then he shoved the blades in its neck and ripped off its head. He had not been on this planet ten minutes and had already got a trophy. He went on and not twenty minutes later found a large group of hardmeat and oomans in a battle. The oomans had machineguns and assault rifles while the hardmeat were using their claws and pouncing on them. He immediately went back to the ship to warn Doun’ch.

Meanwhile Shou’nk had been the first to find an ooman, but he didn’t know what it was and just sat there cloaked while staring at him on a nearby branch. The man was a sniper in a tree with green eyes and short black hair. The man, apparently, was also a nooby because he was too damn nervous to be experienced or "salty" as the marines call it. Shou’nk made the clicking sound with his mouth out of interest.

The man hea

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well, quality over quantity, m'boy. I haven't gotten around to reading it, but it's fairly interesting.

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

*scratches head* Interesting...I haven't gotten to fully reading it since I have to run off to class in a couple minutes, but it seems pretty good so far...

Personally, I don't advocate cooperation between humans and yautja, especially when a yautja is more than capable of taking on a xenomorph on its own...in all honesty, I would expect them to almost never ally themselves with the humans because that would mean accepting the help of a lesser and more inferior race. Of course, that could just be me being biased, on account of the simple fact that I'm growing tired of seeing the xenomorphs always lose...

I've tried several xenomorph writings in the past, and I usually find it best to refrain from creating any sort of "super-xeno" simply because it takes a little steam away from the xenomorph's mystery and abiguity...I hope I'm using that word correctly.

One small thing which I can see right now, however -- a lot of the dialogue appears to open with "Well..." You might want to fix that ^_^

Crow_04.jpg
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

PART 2 OF THE STORY

leaving him visible. An idea came to him. He grabbed his disc and threw it. It flew around the wall toward the Corporates. The smart gun picked it up and shot at it. Netak’s plan worked. The corp went for the disc and while he was shooting at it the hunter came out and fired a spear that ripped of his head. The two pulse rifles fired at Netak. Just then the disc came by and ripped through one’s rib cage. Netak caught the disc and watched the last one run away. Netak jumped from platform to platform and headed him off. He landed right in front of the corp and plunged his spear into him.

Meanwhile Merc’rk and the rest of the clan were trying to get to the base, undetected. They were cloaked and standing near the entrance. The plan was wait for a passing vehicle, jump on it, wait for it to get on the lifts, once inside the pods find Netak, and get the hell out of there before they’re discovered.

Finally an APC was driving by. The clan leaped on it. They laid flat on it to avoid detection. It entered the base and drove onto the lifts. The lifts carried them up into the pod labeled "ARMORY". Once it entered it they got off and ran to door. When the clan opened it they saw a tunnel and a ladder that went upward. They climbed up. When it ended there was a door to their right. They opened the door and entered.

The clan was now in an empty corridor with many lights. At the end was a door that lead to a storage hanger full of boxes carrying weapons and explosives. They went into the hanger.

Back on top of the pod Netak had collected his trophies and was putting them in a net from his net gun. Then he heard footsteps behind him. He sprung up and turned around. There stood Rykov, alone. "So, the bugs I set free did the job." Netak was shocked to hear this from him. "I want to fight you in a fair duel. My men wouldn’t allow it so I fixed this myself. Now, we have some unfinished business to attend to." He said while drawing a sword. It was a medieval knight sword, the strongest sword in the world next to a katana. Netak pulled his spear and unfolded it. Just then there was a sunset in the background, making the scene all dramatic.

Netak made the first move slashing at Rykov. The corporate had a quick reaction speed for an old man and blocked it. Netak made a slash at him with the other end of his spear, which was also blocked. Then Rykov made a slash at him. Netak blocked it, but then Rykov’s heel came around and kicked him in the face. The Predator staggered back a few feet. Rykov took another slash him, but the hunter blocked it. Netak was impressed with how good of a swordsman Rykov was.

Rykov stepped back and held his sword facing his predator adversary. Netak and him were having a stare down. Netak again made the first move. He tried to stab Rykov, but the corp waved his sword downward and blocked it. He slashed back and Netak held his spear horizontally to block the attack. The hunter lifted up the sword with his spear and attack with a series of slashes. Rykov blocked all of them. The predator slashed at his legs. It knocked down the corporate and left a large gash in his leg. Rykov slashed at Netak’s head and left a cut on his mask that went over his left eye. The Yautja at the same time took his spear and gave the finishing blow to the corporate’s head.

Netak had just killed Rykov. He grabbed the Corporate leader’s head and stuck it on his spear. He then lifted his spear in the air and gave a mighty roar of triumph, while shaking his head left and right. Then he heard movement behind him. It was Rykov’s headless body. It was twitching and shaking madly. Suddenly his chest burst open and a small slivering chestburster crawled out. It looked unique and had some Yautja skin and a Yautja mouth on it.

The strange looking chest-burster slithered across the extension to a pod labeled "Food Storage." It saw a small air vent opening and slithered inside out of sight. Netak didn't care what it was. If he left quickly enough the humans would need to deal with it. He sat down and began to skin and decorate his new trophy (Predators decorate their trophies that were considered extremely worthy hunts).

Mean while inside the pod the chest-burster crawled to a big box labeled "MEAT." It slipped inside and had a "little snack." Then it began molting right in the box. The molting was finished in a matter of minutes. Two men came to the box and began pushing it towards a door in the front of the storage room. This movement woke up the new creature.

Out side of the pod Netak could hear screaming. He thought it was his clan that came to "rescue" him. He looked at his wrist computer. Yes, it did identify one of his own close by. All this hunting made him hungry. He quickly finished carving in some Yautja insignia and symbols on his trophy with his wrist blades (that's how predators decorate their favorite trophies), strapped it to his back, and went to the food storage pod.

When he got inside he saw two dead men lying on the floor. He knew his clan could not have done this. These men were completely mutilated, their faces were clawed out, their limbs were everywhere, their bones were showing, and the only way he could tell they were human was with his thermal vision. This was far beyond what any of his clan's weapons could do. He looked at his wrist computer again. It read one of his clan nearby.

He used his wrist blades to rip open a box nearby with meat in it. The hunter grabbed a chunk of raw steak and pulled off his mask. Netak took a bite and started chewing it. It tasted pretty good to him. He swallowed the large piece and grabbed another one. The Yautja Hunter ate till he was satisfied, but wasn't full (He didn't want to hunt on a bloated stomach). He put his mask back on and walked to the door. It opened automatically and he entered a long hallway.

Netak was very cautious since he didn't have his cloaking device working. He noticed the halls were quiet, too quiet. So quiet it was impossible for there to be any human activity anywhere. He continued down the hallway. It came to a turn and He saw more mutilated bodies. The hunter walked over them. The hall way now came to an intersection. He heard something down the right side. He stepped over to look and there he saw it.

It was about three inches taller than Netak. Its light brown skin was that of his species. It stood on two legs and had two arms with razor sharp claws at the end of its large three fingered hands. It had a lizard-like tail with a poisonous stinger at the tip. Its body was more muscular than his. At the joints of its body the bones stood out like spikes. Its head was shaped like his, but slightly larger and it had dreadlocks at the back of its head. It had mandibles around its mouth like his species and a mouth inside of that mouth like the Xenomorph species. It had no eyes, but a face based on the same principles of a Yautja. Behold the Predalien.

It looked straight at Netak. Netak was thinking two things at that very moment and they were Ãâ€oh crap' and Ãâ€that would make an excellent addition to my trophy collection'. Unfortunately his mind was more focused on the Ãâ€oh crap' part.

It roared at him and slowly began to approach him. Netak knew that by the time he could grab any of his weapons it would pounce on him and by the size of the claws and its brute strength he knew he'd be dead in a matter of seconds. The hunter dashed back to the storage room. Behind him he could hear the Predalien trailing him.

Instead of letting the automatic doors open he shoulder bashed them open with out losing any speed at all. The hunter jumped on a box and leaped from box to box heading to the air vent he had come from. Suddenly the creature flew right by him and scratched his side. There was a deep gash left from the claws. The Predalien had missed him that time and landed on a box far in front of him. Netak pulled out his disc. Just then it pounced at him again. Netak timed his jump to the next box and jumped over it. While he was still in the air he threw the disc at the Predalien, which landed on a box behind him. The Predalien, with amazingly strong legs, pounced away and dodged the disc. Netak was surprised to see any species do this.

He reached the air vent and climbed inside. When he got outside his disc flew out of the vent and back into his grip. It was night and there was a full moon. He ran across the extension and back to the armory pod. He looked back and saw the Predalien just crawling out of the vent. He quickly looked for an entrance, but found none. The hunter looked down the side and saw a light armored patch next to a platform that looked like he could blast through. He jumped down and switched to the plasma caster. It blew though the patch and he slipped inside.

The tunnel he was in was connected to an air vent. He blasted through that too. When he got out he realized he was in the armory. There were guns, explosives, missiles, grenades, and all sorts of weaponry. He dashed for the door. Before he got to it; it opened. Someone on the other side had opened it. Thinking it was a human Netak pulled out his spear and got ready to stab the person on the other side.

When he reached the doors they fully opened and he found himself face to face with Essra. They were so close it appeared as if they were about to kiss. Netak stepped back and saw his clan behind her. "What are you doing here?!" asked Netak. "We came here to recover you." answered Merc'rk. You look tired from running. How did that cut get on your mask?" asked Shou'nk referring to the cut over the eye of his mask from Rykov. It's a souvenir." answered Netak sarcastically. "We hunted our way here and this structure has very few soft meat left in it." said Reco'de. I can handle myself on my own. Your rescue was a waist of time." said Netak.

Just then the Predalien crawled out of the air vent and moved towards them. "What is that?" asked Essra. "I'll get it." said Reco'de activating his plasma caster and taking aim. "No, wait-" called Merc'rk, but it was too late. Reco'de fired and missed. He hit a box full of explosives and the explosions began to cause the boxes next to it to explode.

A chain reaction began. "It is my prey." said Netak pulling out his spear. "How come you get to hunt it?" asked Reco'de who was jealous. "Because I have been captured and I need as much honor as possible to get accepted back into our society. When I come back and the leaders realize I've been captured, by using the camera in my mask, they will either spare me with honor or execute me for being weak enough to be caught. That hard-meat would be enough honor for them to spare me. They all understood. The structure will explode by the time you kill the creature." said Essra. "Better I die here than at execution. replied Netak. He would get that trophy or die trying for his honor.

Merc'rk made a motion with his hand for his clan to follow him. The clan left to the lifts. Netak pulled out his spear. The Predalien was right in the doorway staring at him. The explosions and fire behind it made it all the more fearsome looking. Netak measured the distance between them. He would have to run for some distance. He began to step back. The Predalien followed him with every step. The hunter looked down the corridor behind him to see how much distance he could get in the limited time. Then the Predalien started its assault.

It slashed at him from several different angles. Netak started blocking them with his spear, while stepping back. He still needed some distance. He tripped the creature. While it was on its back he held his spear high with the point facing downward. Netak thrust his spear at the creature, but it knocked it away with its claws. While it was getting up its tail swung around and tripped Netak. The Predalien stood over him and was ready to make the finishing blow. Just then a big explosion came for the armory and went into the corridor. It knocked the Predalien forward into a wall where the corridor turned. The Predator watched the Predalien fly over him. Netak got up and ran down the corridor. He ran down the turn and through a door. Passed the door was the center of the pod.

The center was hollow and tube like. It was large and looked like it had half as much room as it was big on the outside. There were several platforms on the walls. He turned around and saw the Predalien running towards him. He noticed it was much slower than the drones, but when it pounced it was fast enough to dodge a disc. The Predator jumped to a platform at his right. He landed and jumped to the next one closely followed by the Predalien. The warrior turned around and saw the Predalien right in front of him. He felt claws run across his chest and rip off some skin. Netak fell to the ground with three deep cuts across his chest.

The Predalien gave a loud roar, but the Predator wasn't down yet. Netak kicked the Predalien's legs and tripped it. He got up and jumped on a lower platform. He had to get to the bottom and escape the pod before it blew up. Netak looked up and could see the explosions making their way down to him and the Predalien. The Predalien jumped next to Netak.

The fearless hunter grabbed his spear and attacked the Predalien. It batted away every strike with its claws and then attacked him. Netak blocked every attack the creature made at him. Then he saw an open spot to attack and took it. He slashed at its chest and gave a large deep cut across its chest. Acid blood dripped from the wound. The Predalien howled in pain. It attacked him again, but Netak ducked and dodged it. While he was getting up he gave another slash with the spear. This time he did it so fast acid blood sprayed out and got on Netak's right hip and thigh. The acid began to burn his skin and he fell off the platform. He fell about twenty feet onto another platform.

Netak was on his back looking up. He saw the explosions still coming down to him and the Predalien crawling along the walls to pounce. It pounced and landed on the platform he was on. The warrior grabbed his spear with his right hand and with his left grabbed hold of the rail to hold himself up. He could still feel the acid eating at his skin. The Predalien's wound was still dripping acid on the platform. Then the creature attacked him. The hunter was barley able to defend himself without the use of his right leg. He blocked every slash with his spear. Just then the tail came over and pierced his left biceps. This left it open and Netak plunged his spear into its thigh. Acid was now dripping allover the platform and it began to shake. The Predalien ripped its tail out of the hunter with some of his blood and flesh on it. The acid finally ate through it and it broke off.

The Predator and Predalien were both falling down the large tubic center off the pod, but this did not stop them from fighting. They were both dueling on their way down. Netak blocked any strike he could make out and the Predalien was making all the strikes it could at him.

Netak saw the floor coming up. He had only one thought in mind. The Predalien clawed at him again, but he grabbed its arm. Netak pulled it forward and let go. It was now under him and he was standing on its belly. He could not gather enough momentum to strike at the speed they were falling at. Netak moved the end of his spear to the front of the creature's neck. Moments after it touched its neck they hit the floor. The force of landing made the spear come down a cut right through the Predalien's neck, instant death.

Netak bent his legs ready for the impact, but his leg was damage from the acid, which now stopped its effects. The impact made more blood spill and ooze from the wound. He looked up and saw the explosions were getting closer. He was nearly dying from the blood loss. The hunter could barely stay awake.

There was a door to his right. In the door he saw his clan starring at him. Netak couldn't hold it any longer. He collapsed on the ground and fainted. Essra ran to him and pulled him to the door. He was somehow holding the Predalien's head by the dreadlocks in his sleep. They came outside and looked down. The pods weren't attached to the ground. They were held up in a canyon by extension. The pod was exploding and they had no way of getting down the 500 ft. left to the ground. They had all lost hope. The clan looked at their leader. Merc'rk looked at them. "We die together with honor." he said.

Suddenly a drop ship flew by in attack mode. The pilot was really clumsy because it kept wobbling. It stopped by the edge of the pod and started to hover as if waiting for them to jump on. Essra jumped first. Reco'de jumped second. Merc'rk with his big strong arms picked up Netak, who was still somehow managing to hold the Predalien head, and jumped on the drop ship. Shou'nk got on last.

As soon as they were on it flew away and let the pod explode behind them. A hatch opened up on top and Jason came out. "Hey guys. Glad you came to drop in. Get inside before you fall off." The clan climbed inside.

There was a lot of weapons and equipment inside. In the pilot seat they found Sean. Merc’rk approached the pilot seat and sat down in the co pilot’s chair. "So you came back." "Yeah, did you get your clan mate." "Yep. He’s unconscious at the moment. Do you have anything that will suppress sound?" "Um. Earmuffs." He said handing the Predator a pair of earmuffs. Merc’rk handed them back. "For you. Put them on." Sean put them on and a loud roar came from behind him.

They were using the medicomp on Netak’s acid wound. It was working painfully. Essra had a spoon and was using it to put a blue jelly-like substance on his burnt thigh. Netak, now awake without his mask, was lying down on the floor. Essra pulled out a large needle and shot it into his hip. He gave another loud roar of pain. "That’s it." she said. A few seconds later the wound was completely healed. Netak got up and was able to walk just fine now.

Essra was now at a desk with some Pred equipment. She had what looked like a blowtorch and had it aimed at Netak’s mask on the desk. She was about to seal up the scar damage down the eye from Rykov, but Netak stopped her. "Leave that there. It is a battle scar from honorable prey." he said as he grabbed his mask and put it on. "Well at least let me fix your cloaking device." she said.

Sean pulled off the earmuffs and set them away. "How did you get this ship? Only the other oomans have it." asked Merc’rk. "We stole it from some corps." answered Sean. "Thanks." "Your welcome."

Things went normal for the rest of the flight. Reco’de was sharpening his weapons. Essra was typing on her Yautja labtop. Netak was skinning the Predalien’s head and admiring the trophy of Rykov. Merc’rk was talking with Sean and Shou’nk was talking with Jason.

They got to the base pretty fast. They landed and walked outside. There were fewer men than before. "What happened?!" asked Shou’nk in surprise. "We were attacked by bugs after you left." answered Jason. Sean got up on an APC and began to speak. "All right men. The last thing we need to do to get out of here is go through the hive and get to the Drop zone. Since the ship is on a different part of the planet we need to get to a point where we they can land and pick us up. I’m not gonna give you a pep talk, because I’m no good at that stuff, but, hey, we made it this far. All I can say is good luck. You’re all brave men." Then he got off the APC. That must have done something to the marines.

They all had a look of determination on their faces. The marines and the Predators walked to the hive entrance. It looked like the creepiest cave you ever seen. "Funny." said Essra. "What! We’re heading into a hive with a slim chance of survival, lost our clan leader, and are probably going to be disgraced for siding with humans and you find humor in that!" yelled Reco’de in a rage. "No, this is the only hive on the planet and one queen can’t make enough hardmeat to cover the planet." This sorta spooked everybody out.

They entered the hive. Jason was nervous again, just as he was when Shou’nk found him in the tree. Sean was pretty cool about it. The Predators had been in dangerous situations and were used to it (minus Shou’nk).

It was dark. The marines had their shoulder lights on and the Predators didn’t need it because of their thermal vision. Sean made a motion with his hand at something behind him. The APCs began moving in and they turned on their lights. The automatic cannon switched on and started turning around. Jason clenched his pulse rifle. They went deeper and deeper.

A sound filled the air. It sounded like low static. The Predators pulled out their favorite weapons. A herd of bugs came running from the direction they were heading. The Marines started firing at them.

In all the chaos it was hard to see what was going on. Merc’rk was firing his pistol wildly. He blew away another enemy. Just then a tail hit him. He flew back and landed on an APC. The APC was also firing at the aliens. Merc’rk got up and the alien pounced on him. His wrist blades came out and with his super strength he stabbed the alien and ripped it in half. Small drops of acid fell on his stomach, but it wasn’t enough to keep him down.

Reco’de fired his plasma caster at several enemies. The burst burned them and they lit on fire. A drone pounced towards him. The young hunter pulled out his spear and blocked its claws or more accurately cut them off as it tried to claw him. Its tail zoomed at him to stab him. Reco’de jumped over it and came down with his spear aimed at the drone’s head.

Netak threw his disc and pulled out his spear. While the disc was killing the aliens one pounced at him. He moved aside and stabbed it in the ribs. Another drone attacked him. He dodged the attack and then pierced its head with the spear. An alien pounced at him. Just then the disc came right through it, cut it in half, and went into Netak’s hands.

Essra was firing her spear gun at the creatures attacking her. She shot another in the mouth. Shou’nk ran next to her and held up a shurken. "Do you think a queen could make this many hard meat?" he asked while throwing a shurken. "No. This is an enormous amount. It’s too many to come from a queen."

Suddenly the bugs stopped coming and all left. Jason approached the clan. "Well, that was weird." They kept going deeper into and found something amazing.

The queen was on a triple nest. The nests looked like long tubes made of gunk with eggs in them. Not only that, this queen was larger than normal. It had four arms. It had a longer tail than normal and its mouth was dripping acid.

"What the hell is that?!" asked Sean. Merc’rk scanned it with his mask. "It’s a king hard meat." "What!" yelled Jason. "My scanner reads a male." Essra seemed quite calm. "Well, the queens have to have come from somewhere." she said. Apparently the king was asleep. It slowly woke up and stared at them. It roared the loudest roar that they have ever heard before. Then it slowly got off its nest.

"Oh shit." quoted Jason.

The King got off its nest and roared at the clan. It was warding them away from its eggs. Essra was scanning the eggs with her wrist computer. "Half of the eggs are queen eggs," she said.

Just then a bug army came out of cracks and tunnels and crawled in the nest. Jason reloaded his assault rifle "Uh… anybody got a can of bug spray?" he remarked. Instead of maiming them the bugs grabbed all the eggs and left into cracks and small tunnels leaving the area completely empty. After they left sunlight was shown though the largest tunnel. It was an exit to the surface.

The APCs and marines (except Jason and Sean) dashed for the tunnel all excited and the king didn’t seem to mind. All his majesty did was watch them run into the sunlit tunnel. Jason’s face lit up. "Come on guys." he said, but the clan didn’t budge. They were having a stare down with the king. Sean asked them again "Come on guys lets go." "And pass up a hunt such as this!" yelled Netak. Merc’rk looked at Sean with a completely serious look that shown through his mask. "It won’t make any difference. That king knows it was me and my clan who slaughtered most of his young and will stop at nothing to kill us," he said.

Jason’s look went serious this time. "I guess I can’t help you on this hunt then." He said. "No, Jason I’m afraid not," said Shou’nk. Sean grabbed the lead hunter’s hand and put something in it. "This is my lucky grenade. I’ve had it with me on all of my combat operations," he said. Indeed the grenade had the words "have a nice day" written on it with a permanent marker and there was a cut across the letter "K" from what looked like shrapnel. "Thank you, Sean," replied Merc’rk. Then Jason and Sean left the clan to fight the king.

The King roared at them and opened its mouth wide enough so they could see all of its large, sharp, and pointy teeth. "So, who wants to attack it first?" asked Shou’nk. No one answered. In fact it was completely quiet, but they all stared at Reco’de. "Why is everyone looking at me?" he asked. "Because you’re usually the one to volunteer and charge in headfirst without thinking," replied Netak. Essra reloaded her spear gun. "Fine, I’ll do it," she said. "Before you attack, everyone, spread out so we don’t make a large target," advised the clan leader.

The clan spread out to different points in the room, each taking turns glaring at the king. When they were done Essra fired her spear gun at the king. The spear hit him and got stuck in its armored skin. He ripped it out and a little acid blood dripped form the wound. It charged at her and she continued shooting it, but it seemed to have no effect. When it reached her it slashed at her. The slash was so powerful it ripped her spear gun in half. Essra didn’t have time to grab another weapon so she activated her wrist blades. It clawed at her again, but she blocked it. Suddenly its powerful tail whipped around and smacked her. She went flying and crashed into the wall. Her body slumped down on the ground unconscious.

The King was about claw off her head until a shurkin flew into its palm. He looked where it had come from and there was Shou’nk activating another one. The king ripped the shurkin out of its hand and crushed it in its palm, then dashed for the young hunter. Shou’nk began throwing shurkin at it, but it smacked them away with its four arms. It rammed him and knocked the predator flying. Shou’nk hit the wall headfirst and went unconscious.

Suddenly a disc flew by and gave a deep gash in the King’s side. The disc came back at the large Xenomorph. This time the King smacked it away. The smack was so hard it fractured the disc. It flew back to Netak and he put it away. The King charged at the Predator. The warrior pulled out his spear and unfolded it. The King began slashing at him and Netak began blocking. With four arms there was no room to attack and all Netak could do was block. He blocked another slash and used the other end of his spear at another arm. Then he cut off one of the creature’s arms. The King roared and stepped back. Its tail swung around and the hunter thought he could block it. He blocked it, but it was so powerful that it smacked him flying. He smashed into a boulder and it split in half with debris everywhere. When the debris cleared it revealed an unconscious Netak.

A bolt of plasma hit the King smack in the side of his face. The skin on its face was all burnt and charcoal. It looked in the direction of Reco’de. Reco’de fired another shot and hit the creature’s thigh. It fell on one knee and roared in pain. The Yautja hunter charged his plasma caster for another shot. A hissing sound was coming from the king’s mouth. Just as Reco’de was about to fire the king spat out a baseball-size acid spitwad at him. "This is new," Reco’de quoted before it hit him square in the chest. He fell to the ground roaring in agony.

The King got up and roared at the last Predator standing. Merc’rk had just watched this creature knock out his whole clan in only a few minutes and he might have even killed one. The last hunter grabbed his spear, which was still folded up. He held it out in front of him and aimed it at the King. It unfolded and the sunlight from the tunnel reflected off it and made the whole scene look really dramatic. The King roared at him in an attempt to frighten him, but Merc’rk roared back with equal ferocity. The King slowly walked up to the clan leader. The hunter showed no fear at all and got in a fighting stance.

The King began clawing at him and Merc’rk blocked every strike. The King turned around and swung his tail at him, but the clan leader instead of getting knocked away quickly put a way his spear. As the tail hit him he grabbed onto it. The king began trying to swing off Merc’rk, but it was no use. He smashed his tail into the wall, but the mighty hunter was still on it. The Xenomorph King smashed his tail into the ground with the Predator and left it there. Debris was scattering. When it cleared there stood Merc’rk still holding onto the tail. The acid filled creature was now frustrated. It tried to lift its tail for another swing, but failed.

To his surprise Merc’rk used his massive strength and pulled the King down by the tail. It fell down and made a high-pitched roar out of surprise. "Now it’s your turn," said the incredibly strong Predator before he pulled the tail and swung the king into a wall. The king looked dazed and it had bruises on his body. He swung it into a large boulder. The King roared as it was smashed into the enormous stone and it shattered. Merc’rk swung the king into a 360 degree angle. He kept swinging until he thought it was charged up to throw. He thew the king and let go of the tail. It flew and smashed into a wall. Debris went flying everywhere.

It was silent. Just then a hissing sound filled the air. The hunter grabbed his pistol. An acid spit-wad flew out of the debris. Merc’rk ducked to the side and dodged it. He could still hear the hissing sound. He fired his pistol in the cloud of debris. It exploded and blew away the cloud. He could now easily see the King. Another acid spit-wad flew at him. He leaned back and dodged it matrix style. When he got up he fired a shot that went down its mouth. It was still alive, but it looked as if it couldn’t spit out the acid anymore. Filled with rage it charged at him. He pulled out his spear, but it rammed him and knocked the spear out of his hands. Merc’rk was on the ground all bruised up. The King stood over him ready to kill him. Merc’rk wrist blades wouldn’t save him here. Then he remembered something. He grabbed something on his belt with his right hand and popped off something in it. The king lunged at him and tried to bite off his head. The hunter put his right arm in the way and it bit off his arm from the elbow down.

The King laughed in its own king of alien way enjoying the moment of superiority over the Predator. Then he saw a smirk on Merc’rk face. "Have a nice day," said the lead hunter. When the King had realized what it at it had been too late. Its stomach exploded and acid blood burst out everywhere. Merc’rk jumped behind a rock for cover. Behind the rock he found his spear. He grabbed it and folded it up.

He walked out from the rock and approached the King’s upper body. It was all that was left. He pulled out his spear. The Hunter stabbed the king in the neck and twisted his wrist. The king was dead. The clan leader stood victorious over the Alien.

The hunter went to check on his clan. He ran to Essra and shook her. She groaned and began to stir. "What happened? Where’s the King?" she asked. "Dead," answered Merc’rk. "Are you okay?" he asked. "I’m fine. How about the others?" They went to Shou’nk. They woke him up. "Shou’nk, wake up," said Essra while shaking him. Shou’nk woke up with a dazed look on his face. "Huh? Who are you guys?" Merc’rk smacked him on the back of his head. "I’m fine," said the young hunter. Netak began to stir by himself and got up. Just the expression on his face said he was pissed off. As soon as he saw the king’s dead body he calmed down. "You okay?" asked Essra. "Yeah," he answered. They all noticed Merc’rk’s right hand was missing, but no one said anything. They went to Reco’de who was on his stomach. He wasn’t moving. They turned him over and saw a hideous sight that disgusted them all. The acid had burned his chest and hid ribs were showing. They could see his chest slowly moving up and down. At least he was alive. Essra pulled out her medicomp and started to activate it. The skin on Reco’de was slowly growing back, but they were happy that everyone survived.

Merc’rk went and grabbed the King’s head and he and his clan left the tunnel.

The Clan reached the surface and saw tracks left from the marines and from the APCs. They were all dragging the head of the king with an unconscious Reco’de lying on top of it. His skin was still healing, but it wasn’t as bad as before. They followed the trail and found the Marines at a clearing. They were all alive and some had scratches and acid burns from the fighting the hive, but other wise they were fine.

Jason saw them with the king’s head and he smirked. "Well what took you guys so long?" he said in a sarcastic manner. Shou’nk was happy to see him too.

A man jumped out of the hatch of the APC. "Sir, we got the two drop ships on radar. They gonna land in about hour." He said and went back in the hatch. "Good," replied Sean. "I can’t wait to get back to Earth and get off this garbage of a planet," Merc’rk walked beside him. "Hey, how’s it going, Merc. I knew you’d mop the floor with that Alien. Where’s your arm?" "The King ate it." "And where’s my lucky grenade?" "Unfortunately, the king ate that too." Sean could have already guessed what had happened to the King at its death.

Reco’de was slowly waking up. The first thing he saw was Essra putting more of the blue jelly-like substance on his chest. He roared out. "Are you okay?" she asked. "I’ll be alright," he said.

The guy jumped out of the APC again "Sir, unidentified vessel is approaching us. It’s moving faster than the drop ships," he said. The marines grabbed their guns and aimed them in the air. A ship was coming.

The ship looked like a spearhead. Instead of firing it landed next to them a few meters away. The door opened and a walkway came out. Inside it was as blinding bright. Three laser sights came out and aimed on Sean’s head. Three figures stood in the doorway. The sights were coming from the one in the middle. The one in the middle was larger than the other two. It started walking down the walkway and revealed itself to be a Predator.

This was no ordinary Predator. He one had a lot more armor than Merc’rk and battle scars all over himself and his armor. His mask had some Yautja insignia on the forehead, a monster-like mouth design with razor sharp teeth, and three claw marks on its cheek. Instead of a spear he had an ornamental sword. He had a plasma caster that was nearly twice as large and as long than a normal one and it was aimed at the current human leader’s head. The other two Predators came down and both looked like normal guards.

The clan immediately kneeled before him showing an extreme amount of respect. Reco’de wasn’t completely healed, but he struggled to get up and kneel before him. The apparently royal Predator was looking at the humans. "Where is Doun’ch?" asked the Predator. Since Merc’rk was the current leader he had answer. "Doun’ch died an honorable death saving our lives." The Predator frowned at this news. "Well, congratulations to you all. You’re the first clan to survive a hunt on this planet." The clan was very proud to hear this and wanted to celebrate or get up and roar, but they remained kneeling to him.

His plasma caster was still aimed at Sean. "What are you doing with the oomans?" he asked. "The hardmeat have taken over the planet and Doun’ch formed an alliance with them to increase our chances of survival," explained the Clan’s leader. The hunter of Royalty put away his plasma caster. "Rise," he ordered. The clan stood up.

As they stood up he noticed all the scars they had on their bodies. Netak being the most scared from fighting the Predalien and the cut down his mask’s left eye from Rykov. Reco’de’s chest was still healing and not to mention the fact that Merc’rk was missing his right arm from the gauntlet down. All this made him wander what they fought that could have scared them up this bad. "Where are your trophies?" he simply asked. "We put them in one of the vehicles the oomans use," answered Essra.

They walked to the APC and opened the back of it. The trophies each had a mark on them to show who hunted them. He saw all the trophies and one pondered him. He picked up the one from the Predalien and began turning it and checking it. "What is this?" Netak stepped forward. "It’s half hardmeat and half Yautja," he said. Merc’rk was standing next to the large King alien head when he saw it and he was impressed. Three other Predators walked out of the ship. The Royal Predator ordered them to pick up the trophies and they took them into the ship.

A marine walked next to one of the guards. Unfortunately the marine was holding coffee and also unfortunately the Predator smelled it. "What’s that?" he asked pointing at the coffee. It was the same marine who introduced it to Reco’de and he smirked. "This is coffee, but not just any coffee. This is a triple espresso with whip cream and mocha sprinkles," he said with the same smirk. "Want some?" he offered. The Predator took it and just before he could take drink someone screamed "NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!" Jason began running towards the guard in slo-mo trying to reach the Predator before he could take a sip. The Royal Predator stopped the guard. "Wait!" he said. Jason gave a sigh of relief. "I’m Royalty so I think I should try it first," he said. Sean for the first time had look of fear on his face. The Royal Predator took a sip and Sean and Jason ran for cover.

Nothing happened. They came out and saw everything was the same. "Well, I have a low metabolism so it will take a while to reach my digestive system," said the Predator. Sean and Jason thanked god and went back to join them. On the way to them Sean whispered to Jason, "If his wrist computer pops open run for it." "Got it," Jason whispered back. Shou’nk came to Jason. "Well, I must go. It was an honor to fight beside you," he said. "You too, Shou’nk. Tell your mate and offspring I said ‘hi’." "Farewell, Jason," he said. They shook hands and Shou’nk got on the ship. Reco’de, Netak, and Essra got on the ship.

Sean went Merc’rk. "Well, I guess you gotta go. See you later, Merc." "Farewell Sean. You are a great leader and warrior," The clan leader said. "Your are a great hunter and a good friend." They shook hands and he got on the ship. The Royal Predator and the guards got on the ship with him. Just as the door was closing they saw the Royal Predator’s wrist computer open to a count down. The ship took off before they could have guessed what happened.

As soon as it left two drop ships landed at the same spot they had been. The marines got on and Sean and Jason got on. "Well, back to earth," said Jason. "Thank God," remarked Sean. Then the drop ships took off.

Shadowatching_02.jpg

I wanna hurt you just so i can hear you scream my name
http://galvergd.proboards57.com/index.cgi

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

What i think Firehunter means is he thinks it's huge... i do too, and it is really good... But to tell you the truth not as good as Darkblade Bug's story....

GOB.jpg

MessageboardRules

^click here if new^

_Zwecky_, Undefined, 17 years ago

HOLY CR@P THAT THING IS MASSIVE! I'm only half way through its so long! It's pretty good so far.

resievil4b.jpgResident Evil 4 Player of Da Hive!
Messageboard Rules

FireHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

i have only one thing to say:HOLY SH!T!!!!!!!!!!

Bloodlust and ten thousand years of bitter hatred fuel these Forces of Chaos,driving their relentless crusade to destroy the Emperor and reduce His Imperium to ashes.Let the Galaxy Burn!

Fire-Breather of The Hive

i have a longer one u want that i would take up to 2 pages on here to write so be glad that i written something thats aleast funny in a way plus when i read other people writings i dnt post how long it is i expect that plus like i said if u dnt like it let me know and i will have it removed from here and put it where people are more open minded then here in the main forum (it was supposed to be said nicer then that0

Shadowatching_02.jpg

I wanna hurt you just so i can hear you scream my name
http://galvergd.proboards57.com/index.cgi