Next gen Alien or predator game

bug-hunt, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

It only has to be a matter of time before someone twigs that there is a big market gap here for a next gen Alien or Predator game.. please please finish of aliens marines, yep there was one, some of the older members may remember about 7 years ago some company was making a game for the ps2 called aliens marines, was going to be a bit like ghost recon but with aliens... they got right to the end but could not get it to work, there was a few small glitches init then i think fox pulled the rights to it and passed the rights onto someone else trying to think of the game that followed. but yeah a next gen alien and marine game would be awsome.

BughuntNewsig.jpg

APC

Alienation, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

So the game only has 1st person view. I was hoping that the game would have 3rd person view like Star Wars Battlefront 2, but I would buy the game. Graphics looks like the AVP2 online game. I have a question though, do you have to only play marines?

ALienationSig.jpgI AM THE WARRIOR ALIEN OF THE HIVE
.::MESSAGEBOARD RULES::.
^click up there if new or do not want to go into trouble^

weaponx, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I found these pics of Aliens Extermination. An arcade game released last year. But its only in America.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/70841771@N00/

Stalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Nice find m8.

thorndesignssig.jpg

ok had a look around the web and found out a little bit about it, the game was cancled in 2002 so 4 years ago. the game looked fantastic, found a link for some screen shots of it. http://uk.gamespot.com/ps2/action/alienscolonialmarines/index.html

BughuntNewsig.jpg

APC

Ah well, there are plenty of sweet games to play until then...like Gears of War, hehehehe.

thorndesignssig.jpg

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I cant remember the link, but on another forum, they posted about it.

Late December 2007, or Early Janurary 2008.

AvP 3 for Xbox 360, Wii, and PS3, and all the next gen consoles.

Sierra and vivendi universal making it :)

yay, am excited. but patient -_-

AvP2dotcomSigPSD-5.gif

.::FORUM RULES & RPG INFORMATION::.

We have load of games out there as you play either an alien or pred, none as a marine, a sole game. you had a few great games as riply, but still no marines.. yes you have the pc version where you can play as all 3...they will all ways make alien pr pred games.. more alien games i could for see.. but come on please just a sole marine game... ghost recon with aliens please..... right off to email ea and fox

BughuntNewsig.jpg

APC

I would tire of an Alien game where you only played as marines quite quickly. These days, people play the Alien/Predator games to actually take control of the creatures. The AVP games on PC would have been nowhere near as successful or popular if players only assumed the role of a marine.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Alien_Worrior, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

with a only marine point of view it would get old very fast yes hahaha but iy gives u more tiem to focus on one type view insted of all the views and stuff but i would play it for a game to shoot crap