Im Going to start a comic

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Ive been seeing many ideas flowing through the sit and i did a story so i might try to make a short comic so if u want to be a character send a request. Im not trying to copy someones idea its just many of my friends say im awesome at drawing and i have this site for characters i put 1 and 1 together so post requests here but it may take a while to get the pics here

ScarredYautja12celticsig.jpg

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

LMAO that would be kewl if u think about it but no when i made my char i bothered the HELL out of stalker about it

the goggles is for my eyes and my eyesight

Shadowatching_02.jpg

I wanna hurt you just so i can hear you scream my name

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

well colors and looks dont really matter, thats not changing it up much, CuteFaceHuggers runner is yellow kinda (like K-series from extinction) but no extra abilitys. I mean like its ok to put that someones drone or warrior is abnormally strong, or jumps really far, or runs fast, or has alot more acid then normal, no problem. but nothing like "Has Ravager Hands" or something ridiculous like the power to morph to anything you want.

My drone is just a regular'o'drone :) nothing special. except for really fast, and can take alot of damage.

AvP2dotcomSigPSD-5.gif

.::FORUM RULES & RPG INFORMATION::.

nope my char is on my profile its not alot just alittle bit extra hearing the a reg pred but not much and i wear goggles all of the time

Shadowatching_02.jpg

well I guess you could be part human part pred if stalker says, but no just plain ridiculous abilitys that a pred couldnt do. You can change up your looks and colors of your char, in any way im pretty sure. Just keep it AvP.

AvP2dotcomSigPSD-5.gif

the goggles stays i asked stalker u can if u want to but he will say i always wears goggles and if u really want to ask predatoress as well

Shadowatching_02.jpg

I beleive you lol, goggles dont hurt. its a look of your predator. not a weapon or anything. aslong as you dont shoot beams out of it that peirce walls or something like that.

AvP2dotcomSigPSD-5.gif

im sorry i will not make the comic but i will offer to draw pictures of u members im srry for the in conveniance

scarredsig.jpg

Alienation, Undefined, 17 years ago

Can this be my character? You could make up the bottom half of this picture. You can also make the body red since it is my favorite color.

PA260540.jpg

ALienationSig.jpgI AM THE WARRIOR ALIEN OF THE HIVE
.::MESSAGEBOARD RULES::.
^click up there if new^

Well aslong as you have no extra abilitys or anything more then preds can do, just a pred thats half human. but no going overboard like Inferno Alien did with his Firebreathing drone that was immuned to fire.

AvP2dotcomSigPSD-5.gif

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

Would you have aliens cause if you do i'm in most of my stuff is in my profile.... I'll send a picture of me soon....

GOB.jpg

MessageboardRules

YOR A PRED RIGHT AND DID U MEAN UR AVATAR IS WHAT THE CHARACTER LOOKS LIKE

ScarredYautja12celticsig.jpg

HALF HUMAN HALF PREDATOR I ASKED STALKER IF ITS OK

EDIT: YEA THATS ME MY CHAR.

Shadowatching_02.jpg

I want to hear you scream my name

my pic is the little pic in the cornor if u need to know anything else about my char u can mail me at [email protected] or shadowatching @yahoo.com

Shadowatching_02.jpg

I want to hear you scream my name