AvP Sculpture Comp!

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Welcome to the Alien vs. Predator Sculpture Comp!

I The Giger Drone will be hosting this comp and competing in it, so I will pick a Mod for a judge. Though I have not decided who will be the judge yet I will pick one until at least 3 people enter… I mean this actually needs to have participant’s lol.

Anyway heres what you have to do:

Categories:

· Alien
· Predator
· Marine
· Or two or even three characters locked in a battle

The sculptures can be any size under the size of Lego lol, nothing extremely small so we can see detail in the model. Now if you think you may not be talented at making sculptures because you may not have even made a sculpture before, well YOU ARE WRONG! You may not even know what talents you may have, don’t be put of by this just because you have to make a sculpture. Just give it a Go!

Rules:
· Absolutely no making fun of anyone’s Sculpture if you do so you will be disqualified from the topic.
· No pics from the internet… we need to know you are the one who actually did it
· No photo shopping I will only use it as I will be giving my pic a title
· You need to post not just a pic of it but a pic of u holding it… to prove u made it
· You should all know how to behave in the forum, no Spam!!!

Partcipants: (we need more people!)

Elder
Donut
God of Blades
Maverick

A pic of my Sculpture will be in this spot next week:

GigerDroneSig.gif
Creature of the Dark

Messageboard Rules

God can more people please sighn up, i was hoping for this to be sucessful so i could make the site more active, please anyone sign up i mean we have 4!

GigerDroneSig.gif
Creature of the Dark

Messageboard Rules

ELDER, Undefined, 17 years ago

ok anything im in!!!

ps. anything stuff or lego only?

donut, Undefined, 17 years ago

i'll be in if i'm allowed to submit that chestburster clay model i did a long time ago, i have pics of it but i never took a pic of myself holding it ;o;

857888.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

i'll join in if i can find some clay.... I really recon you should choose Daveberg or Stalker as the judge.... but that's what i think i recon they would be fair.....

GOB.jpg

MessageboardRules

Elder:

Lol i meant dont do anything the size of lego, and you can use ( preffered clay or a oil based substance such as plasticene)

Donut: sure you can post the Chestburster model if you wish after all this is to show our talents and get involved, and if you wish you can even make a new to show how very talented you really are.

God of Blades: you are in, i'm just going to wait for a few more people to join and then we can start teh comp!

As for all of you you are all in!!!!

GigerDroneSig.gif
Creature of the Dark

Messageboard Rules

date of past..:P

We need more contestants before i set a date for it to start and begin... i'll give everyone 2 weeks to join the comp... starting from monday. I will be very paitnet with this and give evryone alot of time to consider participating.

Thank you

GigerDroneSig.gif
Creature of the Dark

Messageboard Rules

all join however it will take me a while to construct such a sculptur as my worck shop at college is beeing used as a display area for 1 of my previous projects at the moment. i will get started as soon as the desplay is desmantald and i have a place to worck lol good luck to all

Anarchysig.jpg

me too take time to build my project and my drawing

ok heers what iv done in the time since i last posted not shure how long its been cose i havant looked at a clock but it dosant feel more then 30 minuts.

http://usera.imagecave.com/Mavrick/DSCF0711.JPG
http://usera.imagecave.com/Mavrick/DSCF0710.JPG
http://usera.imagecave.com/Mavrick/DSCF0712.JPG
http://usera.imagecave.com/Mavrick/DSCF0713.JPG

sine my studeo is inacesable for 3 weeks i have to use what resorces i have at home aka plastercyn not ideal but it will do.

the pose is ment to be an alien on a wall looking up to see a squad of marines that have just walked buy not notacing the alien hiding. i havant got the surounding done yet so its not hiding verry well lol

Anarchysig.jpg

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

Looking good Mav, can't wait to see that finished! ^_^

new-Predess-sig.jpg

There‘s something worse than aliens, predators or marines...

What is it?

Me.

Thats looks pretty awsome Maverick! cant wait to see that finished, but as i said i will be waiting for contestants over the course of two weeks starting from monday, so everyone has time to gather resources if they are already signed up or are thinking about it.

As for everyone else Hold Your Horses! it hasnt started yet just wait i will set a date for it to start.

GigerDroneSig.gif
Creature of the Dark

Messageboard Rules

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 17 years ago

sweeeeeeeeet i already started a sculpture and its going to be a a bird holding a helmet of a predator and skulls are piled at the bottom =D

Voltage.jpg