AvP Halloween!

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

First off, happy halloween everyone! Hope everyone gets alot of candy and has scary costumes! Anyone dressing as Predator or Alien?.. Or perhaps a marine? I'm dressing as Freddy Krueger which I'm watching Freddy vs. Jason right now, lol but anyone, to you who has halloween tonight, have fun.

Happy Halloween! =)

-Cory

new-Cory-sig.jpg
.:Killswitch Forum:.
.:The Chainsaw HOUSE:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

Bah, Americans and their Halloween... lol

new-Predess-sig.jpg

There‘s something worse than aliens, predators or marines...

What is it?

Me.

Kidd, Undefined, 17 years ago

I tried to become a ranger, but went with a SWAT Costume instead. Like the Fake Elbow, Knee Pads, and gloves and my work boots and camo pants brought it to life... a bit. ^_^;

Now, Happy Halloween, but not gonna go trick or treating, instead, I'll be giving out candy.
-looks at the crowd- uh... ok. Here is a few Cry Babys. XD (I know how to spell Babies...)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wars are the Dread of Mothers

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

i was a morman... god it was hilarious seeing people reactions when i knocked on their door.

Hyro_01.jpg
"He who fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not become a monster." ~Nietzche

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Lol, I dont do trick or treat, Right now the lil buggers are knockin on the door. I keep tellin them merry christmas and give them candy and slam the door.

If I did do it tho, I would try my best to find a Predator costume :) But I dont exactly agree with Halloween. And I hate candy.

Navytextsig.gif

nostromo, Undefined, 17 years ago

my neibgorhood ful of little kids. it would be amazing seeing a pred or alien costume. i myself was a rapper crossed with a nerd.

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

A little late for that over here, lol, it's the 1st of Novevber already in Aust. Although I didn't really do much on the night, just sat at home & watched stories of real-life hauntings, etc. Was very interesting. I imagine Dave probably had a Michael Myers marathon running all night, lol.

thorndesignssig.jpg

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

I never paid much attention to holloween but sometimes i took part of the sweet scaring and trick-or-treating..... last time i went as a pred it was my friends but he was sick that night and lent it to me. I could not pass up wearing a Pred costume so i went... but the frist time i went as a Drone cool eh...

GOB.jpg

MessageboardRules

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

its november 1st now and i had to be a des. driver i wore a gothic vamp.out fit i but with out the vamp and i put a different spin on it it was more like a spike dog collor and fake tattoos on my body and face it was sweet if i get any pic.s i will probably put the up hahaha not!! 1 i HATE dresses and 2 i went to a concert it was sweeeeeeet hope u all had fun

Shadowatching_02.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

I looked everywere for a pred costum, i was even temted to make one... but im to lazy

anywas went out as the east-side reaper instead

Scarefacesigrem.png

Skystalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well I live in the woods. So I dont get any trick or treaters (usually if anyone knocks on the door its a relative, friend, mailman, or psycotic madman) and since I got absolutely no knocks on the door, no one came. Anyway, I was going to be Shaun (from Shaun of the dead) I kind of just got lazy, ill do that next year, I just need someone to be Ed and I need to get a crouqet mallet somehow. Also instead of trick or treating myself I just stayed home and Watched Shaun of the Dead (hey its on TV!)

Yautjasig2.png
I am The Shadow On The Moon At Night
Filling your dreams to the Brim With Fright

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

I have Shaun of the Dead on DVD. It's basically the same thing as watching it on TV but without the swear editing and you don't have to wait for a commercal to go to the bathroom.

Anyway, I didn't really do anything this year except put on a Freddy Krueger glove. It's impossible to do ANYTHING manual with that glove on.

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

hajou3, Undefined, 17 years ago

It was too cold here to wear my costume, but I still got a bit of candy....

new-Hajou-3-sig.jpg
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

The Forum Rules

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

Dang man iam late..............i went trick or treating with my nephews. i wasnt gonna go at first but then my nephews asked so i went. I just had a grim reaper hood on, turned backwards so noone could see my face, but i could see out. with blue jeans and a harley shirt on. lol

new-Black-sig.jpg

THE EVIL FURBY IN MY SIG IS WATCHING YOU!!!

.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."