What should be the next voting?

Praetorian, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Kidd, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

-thinks-

Month of Birth?
Favorite type of Predator? (Pred 1, 2, AVP)
Favorite type of Alien? (Warrior, Drone, est.)
Best Character? (Ripley, Dutch, Lex, est.)

Those are the things that I thought up. A few more might come to my childish brain of mine. ^_^

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wars are the Dread of Mothers

Mishmuf, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I know you've used this before, but since times have changed maybe we could vote on which clan is considered the best again.

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

Stalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I'm liking Kidd's "Favorite type of Predator? (Pred 1, 2, AVP)
Favorite type of Alien? (Warrior, Drone, ect.)" ideas. Simple, but interesting.

thorndesignssig.jpg

god_of_blades, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Or favourite pred weapon i mentioned this two or three weeks ago and bug-hunt said he would ask the mods about it but i don't think it ever happened so this is the list:
1.Wristblades
2.Shoulder Cannon (Plasma Caster)
3.Speargun
4.Netgun
5.Combi-Stick
6.Smart Disk

GOB.jpg

MessageboardRules

xeno_slayer, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

thats a good one
i would really like to see the outcome of that!

crazynessownyousig.bmp.jpg
"You can cook a mans supper with electricity and you can also cook the man."
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

god_of_blades, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I recon that's a great idea Zwecky, hey P why don't you try either mine or Zwecky's idea which everone suites you best....

GOB.jpg

MessageboardRules

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Well, the best clan vote would be kinda redundant, cause everyone knows AD would win :)

0.jpg

cutm3up, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

nah, the clan thing would only come out with numbers, each clan member would vote for their clan. it would just be the clan with the most members which would be best... just go with something simple and effective;

e.g something like voting on each film like kidd said

official TRIVIUM website

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

dark blade bug i think that balatu clan would win anyways i dnt think that "whos the better clan" would be a good idea it would be worse here then it was when me and switcher went at it if u dnt believe me ask predatoress stalker and navyspaz

Shadowatching_02.jpg

Kidd, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

No use for Voting for Which Clan is Better, for it would hurt the Relations between them. I myself, don't hold neither Clan over the other, for to me, they stand on even ground, no matter how many Members they have. Every Clan has a slow stage, and AD is going through a slow stage, and I also believe Shadow Serphents are too. We all try our best to help one another in our time of need.

Now that I know that I strayed off topic, lets return, for I wanted to settle this about Which Clan is Better, subject.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wars are the Dread of Mothers

Mishmuf, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

It was just a suggestion. I seriously don't care if it's not used. It was the only thing that came to mind.

How about... I don't know. Best setting?

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

_Zwecky_, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

How about Best Game?

AVP
AVP2
Predator:CJ
AVP:Extinction

Just a suggestion. But the best pred weapon idea sounds ok, it would be interesting to see the results.

resievil4b.jpgResident Evil 4 Player of Da Hive!
Messageboard Rules