Celtic Speaks!

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Ok, I should of put this in the other topic but I am afraid no one will see this

But I have spoke with Celtic over Msn and he had some things to say about leaving the clan,

He admitted that he thought about giving the clan to me, but he said I was in Balatu so he couldn't, I told him how I thought of pulling a Katam (how Katam was going to leave the Hive to lead SS) I also told him about how The Hunter is a very inactive member and appearently, isn't on anymore.

I ultimatly say its up to the Mods where the clan goes, but I would very much enjoy leading the clan, even Celtic's first wishes were to give the clan to me but I am in Balatu however, during the talk, here's some words of his,

"V!P3R GR@PH!CS - Conor says:
u tell them
V!P3R GR@PH!CS - Conor says:
that i want the clan if the other mods will let me to go to you...if u want it...hunter as u tell me is never on so cory if u want it then ill let u have it if they allow you"

And he said earlier,

"V!P3R GR@PH!CS - Conor says:
i cant really decide..but let whoever decide where the clan goes to. he was just the most active...im sorry but u could be if u wanted.. i did want to give it to u but u were in balatu"

scarfacecory.jpg
.:Killswitch Forum:.
.:The Chainsaw HOUSE:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Cory, no offense m8, but I think that was a message that Celtic intended for only you to see, not to be posted up for the entire site. The issue on Hunter's Moon's clan leader will be worked out soon enough.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

None takin but he told me to spread the word here for him.

scarfacecory.jpg
.:Killswitch Forum:.
.:The Chainsaw HOUSE:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

predalienking, Undefined, 17 years ago

oh teah and he has been on not 2 dats ago

863866_1.jpg

THe king is hungry so make me a sandwich and do the disco like captain blarg i dont know why but my SKULLL ARMON OMBAYAIE ARMON OMBYAIE for the weirdnesssess