Who else finished Island of the Dead???

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey, i just finished it yesterday and there were some things i didn`t get, as what is the deal with the predator sign... And how did the preds get on that sub anyway, huh? There were also alot of mistakes and... well, it was pretty good for something made by ammators. But overall, it didn`t make any sense.

DW.png
From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equalty...

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

It's pretty scary. They sometimes flash images of a demonic docter or some random dead person to try to scare you, and it works fairly well.

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

hehe, I didnt finish the begining, I heard the end was kinda.... rushed... wasnt a well ending.

It was like "To be continued" or smt.

Navytextsig.gif

Yeah, it was... but... It was kinda stupid. It didn`t make any sense and it didn`t explain anything. Oh, well, as long as it`s AvP, I`ll play it anyway.

DW.png

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

I never bothered to play it in the first place, after all the ridiculous things I'd heard about it.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Well then, here`s another ridiculous thing... At a point, you have to enter a telephone bouth... in the middle of the preds` island... only for everything to turn black and white... and then you have face alot of dead people who turn into predaliens and an invincible zombie. And then you just float away with your boat, in the middle of the ocean.

DW.png

Is teh game freaky? i was wondering if it was, i mean i've looked at the screens and it doesnt look that scary...

Also can you use cheats in the game, i've just downloaded it anyway but oh well...

GigerDroneSig.gif
Creature of the Dark

Messageboard Rules