Who won in the avp-movie guys,dave,bug-hunt?

Scar_Predator, Undefined, 19 years ago

So who won there is no winner right?

daveberg-468x60.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

well, the queen wasnt dead - scar 'cheapshotted' the aliens by setting off his pansy wrist bomb, he knew if he didnt do that it was all over, the aliens were about to spread and infest above ground (watch closely, when scar and lex go to the opening of the drilled hole to try and escape you can see the queen climbing up the shaft)

plus the aliens STILL got one up on the preds by implanting scar....

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Maybe,but it looks like no one win there was so many predators and one alien left.I think i am right no one won.

daveberg-468x60.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

aliens won enough said. lol

~All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen~

I think no one won.

daveberg-468x60.jpg

......... O.O you are sure smart...........

My website:http://www.freewebs.com/avp2-movie/

daveberg-468x60.jpg

predators have a distinct disadvantage concerning climate - they cannot survive in extreme cold weather without the aid of the mesh netting you see on their body, this regulates the predators temprature (this information taken from the official avp novel if anyone wants proof)

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Right,aliens can swim right predators also can swim.But its cold water man

daveberg-468x60.jpg

Books are more interesting then the movie.Movies you just sit there and feel like going to poo.Well books are very nice they tell you all about the things that are going on......

daveberg-468x60.jpg

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

lol

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Deathdrop, Undefined, 19 years ago

If you think about it, the xenos won. The last pred was killed by a xeno. So as much as I hate to admit it, preds lost.

Everyone is insane. The ones in the nuthouse just got caught.

bug-hunt, Undefined, 19 years ago

Well, it has to be the little pesky humans as only one of them survives...but hold on..........the queen she will still be alive, ok she may be a bit wet and on a sea food diet but hay she be ok. Would have to say that the aliens had the upper hand as dave said if it was not for scars cannon i think it would of been game over for scar and lex easy.

bettersigtech.jpg

Been living on borrowed time so feck it if i die!

yea book is ten times better than movie.

~All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen~

hmm sounds worth it cheers dave son

yeah, pictures in the middle of the book, its about a fiver mate as far as i know, i read it in a day, couldn't put it down, doesnt tell you how the preds got the queen but it tells you about the chemicals injected into her to speed up the reproduction process and how the predators need the body meshing on them to heat their bodies and survive in the cold, blah blah blah

avpdrone.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

hmm does it go into detail like how they got the queen there etc etc and how much is it dave? oh one last question is there any pictures init

well the book is what the film should've been, more fights, 5 predators, loads of aliens, more than on predalien (for those of you who like that sh!t)

avpdrone.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

whats the book like i might buy it but i hate reading books

yeah that is true the preds looked like they won but the chestbuster came out of the pred at the end it was a draw

predkillersig7.bmp.jpg

my avp site

xenoplanet

What if it was not?And avp2 started at 2006

daveberg-468x60.jpg