AvP2 Online for Gameboy lol

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Here is something funny I made, Its avp2 online for gameboy :) I think its pretty funny.

AvP2GameboyLolPSD-2.jpg

And I wouldnt count this as a sig, More of an image im showing everyone :) and it relates to avp.

Navytextsig.gif

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

LMAO! not resoponsible for decapitation or molestation while playing the game.

crazy idea Navy, but it may work................

new-Black-sig.jpg

THE EVIL FURBY IN MY SIG IS WATCHING YOU!!!

.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Wow that pretty Good Navy spaz. really funny. lol so when are you going to market these thing's?

god_of_blades, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

That's really cool NavySpaz, but iv'e been trying to chase you up or anyone who can make an avatar from my Predalien Sig...But i'm off topic, really like that NavySpaz it is funny, really funny.LOL!

868194_1.jpg

GOB.jpg

MessageboardRules

thx lol, Mostly people who've actually played AvP2 online would find it funnier.

Sierra is the company who made AvP2 online btw.

Navytextsig.gif

Yeah i don't play it online but iv'e got AVP2. But it looks funny all the same. And also can you make my SIG into a avatar just my Predalien SIG on this page...

GOB.jpg

MessageboardRules

_Zwecky_, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

lol nice navyspaz that really cool, rofl i like the "batteries not included" on the bottom, and god of blades check the sig topic i made u an avatar.

resievil4b.jpgResident Evil 4 Player of Da Hive!
Messageboard Rules

Thank Zwecky for the Avatar...

GOB.jpg

MessageboardRules

Alrite alrite alrite back on topic...

Who wants to buy the real thing??? j/k.

I dont think anyone would buy the real thing (if it was real) with that type of warning lol.

Navytextsig.gif

_Zwecky_, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

lol i would definetly buy one! (if it existed). I have a gameboy and would luv a avp game for it! although gameboys cannot play games online :p

resievil4b.jpgResident Evil 4 Player of Da Hive!
Messageboard Rules

Mishmuf, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

lol a hack button. That and the warning it has. Pretty funny, Navy. good job.

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

lol, their not real, it was just a joke :D

Navytextsig.gif

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

well start making the skin for game boy and then market it to just us on the site lol

Shadowatching_02.jpg

i will tear your soul apart -hellraiser

nostromo, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

i would buy it. i dont really care about the warnings, i have insurence. it would be awesome to play avp2 online, since my stupid computer isnt fast enough.>(

Mishmuf, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

As for me, I wouldn't buy it. I don't care how much insurance I have, I am not willing to get molested for a game I can play on my computer at home where I'm safe. But that's just me.

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

I agree with Mishmuf, i'm not screwing my computer for any game... But i don't usually invest into gameboy mostly into pc, playstation, Xbox or GameCube...

GOB.jpg

MessageboardRules