Has anyone had problems....

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Last night i went to go on this site and it came up with a white page saying warning and alot of computer jibberish lol. Anyway, i tried coming back seversl hours later and it was still like it...

so i came back this morning to check if it were the same, and to my surprise the site was up and running again. Does anyone know why this happened, also i am very sorry if this is considered spam but the main board is more alive than the clan rooms

GigerDroneSig.gif
Creature of the Dark

Messageboard Rules

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 17 years ago

Wonder what the trouble is.

Angus.jpg

Gah it did it today and i'm guessing the server will crash maybe in a few hours or tommorow and i beleive theres no doubt about that... This is really starting to get on my nerves..

Anyway Stalker and i have mailed P about the problem and will hopefully get an answer to why it happened. But please i hope this does not give everyone ideas about mailing him as he will be bombarded with mail which does not help him.

Stalker and i will keep everyone updated on why the servers crashing ok....

GigerDroneSig.gif
Creature of the Dark

Messageboard Rules

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yeah i saw it happen earlier. i thought the site wass gonna be down for the whole day but about 1 hour later it was running again. :)

new-Black-sig.jpg

THE EVIL FURBY IN MY SIG IS WATCHING YOU!!!

.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

I got the same thing. Guess something happened to the site.

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

the only thing i can think of is it went through a scan to see about viruses i had that till about 2 30 i tried about 830 so i am glad its back on

Shadowatching_02.jpg

i will tear your soul apart -hellraiser

sorry but it didnt happen to me it was working all day for me

the hive must survive

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

The server crashed, it does that on occasions.

It gives you that error code thing.

Navytextsig.gif

That answers this question. Btw, what happened to the AvP2 server?

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

I can't host anymore :'( I Have a router :(

Navytextsig.gif

Praetorian, Undefined, 17 years ago

SQL server went down I had to restart it.

When this happens plz tell me asap, thanks.

Aw. Oh well, I find someting else to do.

Skystalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Oh so thats what happened to the server/website. I also was wondering what happened to the AJL Server. RIP AJL server

Yautjasig2.png
I am The Shadow On The Moon At Night
Filling your dreams to the Brim With Fright

Well there are more then one server :) I can't get on AvP cos I got my computer restored and cant find disc.

Navytextsig.gif

Kidd, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yeah, same thing happen to me this morning, but after getting finished with my volunteer work today, I was hoping for it to be on, and it was.
Just wanna see, what's the latest news yall would be talking about. -nods-

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wars are the Dread of Mothers

gah, it did it again.

I got on internet explorer (avp2.com is my homepage) and it said could not find server or smt.

then I opened it again 10 minutes later, and it popped up.

EDIT: Shadowwatching what is ur MSN :\ I added one of ur addresses before but I think it was wrong or smt, mine is [email protected]

Navytextsig.gif

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

yea i had for 2 hours its the government i tell u they are on to us LMAO every body hide

ok joking aside i think we will be haveing problems from time to time i know u all arnt used to it but i think we might

EDIT: i am still having problems i hope that it does not happen when the rpg game starts and i would like it (the server) to stop having problems

EDIT: its [email protected]

Shadowatching_02.jpg

i will tear your soul apart -hellraiser

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yes while this place crashed i went looking for other Alienvspredator websites... And i came across joker's thehunted and noticed he had a forum.... And i actually saw Darkblade Bug...

GOB.jpg
Messageboard Rules

Ok just letting everyone know, I fixed avp2 online server, and im hosting on AJL again :)

Navytextsig.gif

well i did hav prob's 2. but hey its back now :D

Yay teh site is back up and running lol! That was probably the first time that happened to me, but it seemed to go for to long a mean it went on for about 3 days which was absoulutly ridiculous.

Though we happy to see it running again, but the last server crash only went went for 2 days and that was considered bad. I hope that if we have another it wont go on aslong as this one just did.

Well now that the server crashing is over i reckon we can finish up our mini RPG in the hive and start the new one maybe next month or even the cristmas holidays! ( which will give us plenty of time and it will make it a very sucessful RPG im guessing)

GigerDroneSig.gif
Creature of the Dark

Messageboard Rules