Another crappy topic

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

This have nothing to do with AvP but I hope it'll stay on since it's the only way I can reach for people who are involved. I hope you can strech that much for an old member, who have stayed loyal to this site for two years, building up the spirit of Balatu.

Aah man, my head have been a spin lately, and I don't know who to trust and who not. Everyone tries to pull out for their own advantage.

But I tell you, it's over. I've made my desicion on this sleepless night, and I wont let anyone to crawl under my skin anymore. I'll call it a time out. I've waited for so long something to happen, and the change must come within me. I want something real, after all I'm a scientist, I believe only what I can see and touch. If any of this shit is real it will keep waiting for me as I've waited for it to happen.

P R E D A T O R, Alien worrior, I hope you both respect my decision to draw back. Love me, hate me, but this time I gotta think of myself and my life. I care for both of you, but all the things what have come out the daylight is something I gotta deal with.

And to be honest skipping from people to people are just delaying the problem. Which is me. I've lost my true self in this game. I remember who I was before, what I wanted, but now I'm just a lamb led on a leash.

Stalker, I gotta tell you that you're one wonderful friend and I'm honored to be your blood sister. I wish there would be more people like you.

Predatoress thanks everyone for the support, blood and tears what you've given to me. I don't know weather I'll be gone or here, but I hope people will stay away from me until I recall when it's the time.

I gotta focus on my Master's degree, not on my heart problems. Internet is the devil which makes people to dream for something real, even the world is around you.

End of an era is a new beginning.

new-Predess-sig.jpg

I died just to be reborn

Welcome to my hell

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

I don't really mean in what you are saying, but you showed so much compasion in this topic, and if you don't mind me asking what are you talking about.... Cause i don't hear a speach like that often....

GOB.jpg

Get away from her you bitch href="http://www.alienvspredator2.com/comments/6917.html">MessageboardRules

^click here if new^

ash, Undefined, 17 years ago

i dont know but are you trying to say you aint coming online anymore?? im a bit confused too explain please

aliensig2.jpg\"
if ur an alien fan then you can come to me and ask to join our clan

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

I don't mean to be well mean, but franky you could of just e-mailed everyone this instead of making a topic on the main board.

predatorsignature.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

Do what you got to do, we will support you.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules