how old was the queen in AVP movie

predalien_64, Undefined, 19 years ago

Hear is my problem in AVP there was a queen if it was there ever since the primed was built. That makes her more then 300 years old. And they would have to capture her to. So how old is she?

Bootydaddy, Undefined, 19 years ago

Looks like that 'queen' has been frozen and locked for a long time....I think the scriptors should make another story of how she being beaten and locked by human/predator before!

The master pred is back!

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

shes probely a couple 1000 year old. aliens can live for 1000s of years on there own plus pred teck they could live for like ever

game over game over... o 2 more lives. im an R.P.G alien ( new pic same great tast )- my avatar looks like a evil retard no more

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

queen was captured whilst still a chestburster, easiest way the preds could have done it.

and i think the queen is damn old, aliens are so resilient, they can survive the most harshest of situations. the queens so old she used to drive chariots to high school. (sorry i couldn't resist - it's an old cuss from the film White Men Cant Jump)

thealphaalien.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

not sure how long she was there but atleast say 200 years as the preds go there every hundred years or i could be wrong she might be the unluck queen that got put there when it was built, as far as getting her the preds breed aliens so they might have just breed her when she was created, watch her grow kinda thing so she ready to reproduce

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Iseijin, Undefined, 19 years ago

I don't know... She was frozen so technically that halts the aging process, right? So she may have years on her but be unaffected by it.

Iseijinsig.bmp.jpg
~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

That's easy she is one strong female, i kinda like that in a woman.

clonessig.bmp.jpg

hard to tell, whats to say the predators didnt kill off the queens once every few hundred years and capture fresh ones?

FEAR.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Capturing fresh ones might be too much trouble, Predators just want a convinient egg-laying machine. Why kill her off when they can freeze her until the next time she is needed?

Iseijinsig.bmp.jpg

The Predators didn't want to kill her off in the AVP movie, the Aliens set her loose which isn't supposed to happen.

clonessig.bmp.jpg

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

^^ my point exactly but mybe the drugs the preds gave her sent her mental and she lost her marbles and then take her back to the pred home plant and make her dual agaist something? the other point is they may have GROWN her

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So are the Predators going to rebuild the pyramid again? I mean, they used it for generations as hunting grounds, it's not like them to snuff tradition. I'm sure there are plenty of Queens littered around the galaxy for their picking.

Iseijinsig.bmp.jpg

guys guys and girls what happening here

newsig.bmp.jpg

my avp site

xenoplanet

they capture the eggs containing the super face huggers and keep them in captivity for breeding. i'm sure the predators have hunting grounds set out all over the galaxy, one pyramid should't make that much difference.

FEAR.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 19 years ago

cool sig dave

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

freewebs.com/starcreature

no they're not. the official term for them in the movies are superfacehuggers. as stated in the making of alien 3. preatorians only exist in the comic book and game world.
FEAR.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

the "super facehuggers" are called praetorian face huggers

the war must go on until only 1 side remanes

predalien_64, Undefined, 19 years ago

That’s true if the one perimed on earth is not the only one. but were else could there be tainable invierment.Would it be risky to keep a bunch of super facehuggers on there planet? i mean if one got it be all hell! on there planet.

hay if a superfacehugger gets a predator wont it become a predalienqueen.

oh god if a set of superfacehuggers were to unleash on a planet it would be an all out queen brawl......wait a minute that would be awesome! lol

dronewarrior.jpg
~All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen~