Predalien in the Predator

Alienation, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Shouldn't the predalien die because in the end, I thought I saw some predators wearing their masks. Shouldn't they scan the pred's body?

ALienationSig.jpg
I am the Warrior alien of the Hive

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

they probably needed something to fight on the ship but in reality who knows but i might not be accurate not every unblooded or blooded warrior was out hunting and its probably there to elevate some kind of stress that they needed

Shadowatching_02.jpg

i will tear your soul apart -hellraiser

Mishmuf, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

There is no real reason why they didn't notice it. The truth is that the predalien was used as a way to make the ending look cool and give the possiblity for a sequel (and maybe not even that, considering that many sources say AvP2 won't have anything to do with the predalien). If it wasn't for these reasons, Scar wouldn't have been facehugged in the first place.

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

OTANG, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

It was Anderson's attempt to add some significance to the movie at the end.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Stalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Anderson mentioned in the director's commentary that he set the ending up that way because even though the Predator was the "last man standing", he didn't want to make it seem as though it was tougher than the Alien.

Strange that he considered the Preds to be the victors, when all 3 members of the hunting party (Celtic, Chopper, & Scar) all died during the blooding ritual. Doesn't really seem like they won the battle to me.

thorndesignssig.jpg