What is weirdest toy alien you ever saw?

Alienation, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

For me, it was the Rhino Alien and the Gorilla alien. I found it in here

Just scroll down until you see test shots on the left side.

ALienationSig.jpg
I am the Warrior alien of the Hive

Mishmuf, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

That troll alien is by far the weirdest I've seen. It's on the same link you posted.

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

Yeah that was weird too.

ALienationSig.jpg

Kidd, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

-stares at a particler alien with GREAT intrest- I don't know what is the weirdest, but that Panther Alien got my attention on the intrest scale. If they put that up in the movies, you talking about a quick, and clever animal. -nods-

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wars are the Dread of Mothers

Angus_Alien, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Snake Alien. The thing made no sense, but looked pretty cool to me when I was a kid.

Angus.jpg

_Zwecky_, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Same as Mishmuf, OMG that is the wierdest thing ive ever seen. It doesn't even look like an alien!
The rhino and gorilla ones were also very strange.

resievil4b.jpgResident Evil 4 Player of Da Hive!

The Gorilla Alien was actually my very first Alien figure.
My father bought it for me at Kay Bee Toys for my 5th Birthday, but I ended up getting it a few weeks earlier, on Easter to be exact, because I wanted it so bad. Little did he know that he had started an obsession that would last for thirteen years and counting. lol

Angus.jpg

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

i had an alien toy i think it was a bull alien but i am not sure but i used it with g i joes
i also got a face hugger but i remember one of my favorate quotes "we only have one but imagine there is alot of them " i always had the gi joes in to super human i did not know about predatores till i was about 18 years old i am older now

ahhh good times

Shadowatching_02.jpg

i will tear your soul apart -hellraiser

Is this the snake alien?

06.jpg

ALienationSig.jpg

MESSAGE BOARD RULES

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

now thats messed up lol

Shadowatching_02.jpg

i will tear your soul apart -hellraiser

Mishmuf, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I can see why Angus said it made no sense. The thing is in no why even close to being terrifying. It looks like a creature from one of those stupid monster movies on the Sci-Fi channel.

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

HAHAHA! Yeah, guys! That is the Snake Alien, alright. I still have that thing, boxed up with all my old toys.
Classic. Thanks for hosting up the pic. lol

Angus.jpg

Hey Angus Alien, since you have the toy, can you help me about the snake alien that has a big tooth because it looks like it only has one and I am confused.

Also, you are welcome :)

ALienationSig.jpg

MESSAGE BOARD RULES

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Troll alien & snake alien are the wierdest on my list. But the panther alien is up there too.

BloodHunter.jpgHunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aint gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP- My profile is below!!!
yhttp://www.alienvspredator2.com/users/Blood%20Hunter/