Shadow Warrior

Stalker, Yautja, 17 years ago

We have all been extremely patient with you, but your spam has gotten completely out of control. I have personally told you countless times to stop spamming, & each time you've completely ignored me & the other mods. There are rules on this board for a reason, & you have been here more than long enough to know what they are. All within the space of the last few weeks you've gotten a warning for excessive spam in the Sig topic, a second one for more spamming in the Shadow Serpents request thread, & here's Official Warning no.3, your account will be banned. You just made 15 posts in the Sig topic that were complete spam, & accused another member of hacking into your computer, with no proof what so ever.

I'm sorry to do this m8, but you've been warned time & time again about your spamming, & this cannot go on any longer.

thorndesignssig.jpg

donut, Yautja, 17 years ago

it's a shame to see him go :c but i guess it was for the best :C

857888.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

navyspaz, Yautja, 17 years ago

Yea I guess... the same thing donut said...

We were really patient with him, and gave him more then enough chances I think. Although its obvious he doesnt know well english, And doesnt understand us really good. I told him alot of times "dont make topics like that on avp site" and he says "Ok" and continues :\.

But he was warned more then enough for him to know not to do that.

And hes actually been a member long then I have, he joined this site like a week before I did.

EDIT: Well I dnt' realy mean "We" more of the Mods.

NavyspazSigForAvP2dotcom.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 17 years ago

stalker for me more waring i have proof two day go navyspaz one my msn try hack with troy hores my comp and Bloo is not hacker i am sorry for 15 post hive member tel dont edit fireHunter if bamme i go mail p.am wil plz dont lock topic i like p read to with dave if ok stalker (i hope p with dave read from

in Space No can hear you scream

Stalker, Yautja, 17 years ago

Honestly, I have no idea what you just said. Navyspaz is not a hacker, so stop accusing him simply because you are having computer problems. Mailing P isn't going to help you either. You have been constantly spamming up the board for quite a while now, & it is going to stop. The warning stands I'm afraid.

thorndesignssig.jpg

bug-hunt, Yautja, 17 years ago

Honouring Stalkers request to ban Shadow warrior i have suspended his account indefinitely for one of the cardinal sins on this site SPAM!! we all do it from time to time and it just slips by but when you keep posting in official topics non relevant stuff and dont adder to requests then warnings then i'm afraid you will be banned.

BughuntNewsig.jpg

daveberg, Yautja, 17 years ago

Poor SW. I do actually feel sorry for him. But the language barrier should be no excuse for him not to understand our most simple rule here - No Spam.

It's unfortunate that it has come to this, but we have to set an example, no matter who the culprit is.

NEWBERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

xeno_slayer, Yautja, 17 years ago

i really dont know what to say...
i guess i agree with banning him yet i also agree with what you said dave.
ive been here long enough to see him get TONS of unnoficial warnings, topics locked and posts deleted so i guess i see why he was banned.
ah well. so ends the site for shadow warrior.

crazynessownyousig.bmp.jpg
"WE LIVE ON FRONT PORCHES AND SWING LIFE AWAY"
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

Mishmuf, Yautja, 17 years ago

I feel sorry for him. He was banned before Angus told him whether he was accepted in the Shadow Seapents.

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

daveberg, Yautja, 17 years ago

The only consolation i could perhaps ofer is to have a set time limit on his bannage, i don't want to go over the heads of the other mods, but i do feel sorry for the guy.

That said, he did constantly break the rules and was told time and time again to sort out his spam problem, but he never listened.

NEWBERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

Skystalker, Yautja, 17 years ago

Well as far as i know, Predatoress is right, trojans can get in from downloading just about anything from an untrusted site, ive had my fair share of times i had to reformat my entire computer because my parents/brother downloaded some random file and all the sudden the computer wont work, i even tried to install norton antivirus once when i had a virus it started to install and the bar actually went backwards and uninstalled itself, and yeah that was one time i needed to majorly reformat, but im getting off topic here so i digress.

SW, i know you are upset about a trojan on your computer but dont blame navy, secondly i highly doubt even 99% of the people on this site can hack anyway. Lastly most of us are sorry you are getting banned, but as someone said the language barrier is no excuse for multiple offenses of spam in the signature topic.

Yautjasig2.png

I am The Shadow On The Moon At Night
Filling your dreams to the Brim With Fright

predatoress, Yautja, 17 years ago

Hon, troyan horses have nothing to do with any of the members in here. Troyans comes through sites, e-mail, sometimes through msn - I've got an open route for troyans simply adding a yahoo toolbar once. No offence but I doubt none of us have any idea how to control those viruses and hack into others computer. Most of the people on the internet are just simple users, and to be honest, why anyone would want to hack into your computer on any reason?

Well, I'm just a dumb head with computers but that's my opinnion.

According to constant spamming you should know better. If you want in a clan, fine, one post will do, maybe after a week if you haven't had an answer you can ask again what's going on. But everything takes it's own time, clan leaders shouldn't be hurried, no one wants to take that stress over some site on net.

It was nice talking with you, I know you're kind guy who just tried to get along in here but rules are rules. To be honest, I hate rules *whispers* But still I follow them, in here and in reality after thinking if they're right or wrong in my opinnion. And the rules in here are fair in my mind, they keep the board running simple and clean without any extra spamming burdening it.

new-Predess-sig.jpg

SUOMI FINLAND PERKELE!

shadowatching, Yautja, 17 years ago

yea i know o god shadowatching is posting here too but once u read this i think u would probably give me a nother warning lol

shadow warrior i pleaded with stalker not to bann u cuz of a problem with the site (could not log on ) stalker was starting to get fustreated so i told him to tell u to give u the info to see if its ur computer or not and then u pull the "I AM GOING TO COMMIT SUICIDE " crap so i told him to talk to ALL mods about it cuz i dnt like that kill self thing ok i have a personal experience that i dnt like to talk about at this point *hangs head and wispers * rip jose shadow warrior i even put up a post to let u know that u should ask for help and not continue to spam or new topic every second i do understand about testing it i had to ask stalker to help me put the sig on so that i would not spam either so little dude i did try to stick up for u and about the

hacking thing if u were hacked you for one would know bout it cuz i have hacker friends they hacked in to my computer and did a few things the torgin thing from msn is normal all u have to do is nortin check it ok

Shadowatching_02.jpg

i will tear your soul apart -hellraiser

bug-hunt, Yautja, 17 years ago

It sounds like a lot of bull, if someone had the brains to be able to hack computers why the hell would he hack into someone's account on a forum and post a load of nonsense it would not be worth there while to do this... might as well just sign up as a new account and post rubbish. or hack the site and down it.

BughuntNewsig.jpg

Crow, Yautja, 17 years ago

To be honest, I don't feel bad for having SW banned. I really don't. I know that what I am saying is most likely going to upset someone, but I believe he had more than enough chances to correct his mistakes.

I have seen countless posts made by him and deleted by the mods, from a thread complaining about how the 2nd In Command members have more points than him to a topic created saying only "Shadow Warrior Is Back."

He has spammed the site countless times, and I have witnessed Stalker tell him both on and off the site to stop spamming. He just doesn't get it.

Language barrier or not, he could have made it a lot easier on all of us by just using a translation engine such as Babel Fish. It is blatantly obvious that he never did, as he came up with words such as "Sige" and "Rogun".

Aside from simply spamming the thread, the entire situation with the clans was flat-out ridiculous. Even there the Mods and Clan Leaders showed infinite patience with him, and yet he still continued to leap from clan to clan. They even went so far as to grant him the possibility of rejoining a clan, something which is almost completely unheard of.

Furthermore, the entire situation with virus accusion is inexcuseable. Time and time again SW has accused different members of giving him viruses, and every time we have been forced to deal with him and try to explain to him that the members could not have possibly hacked his computer. This is not the first time he has accused Navy, and every claim is without any sort of evidence.

Even then, his conduct on the threads has been occasionally offensive and extremely frustrating. None of us can make sense of what he is saying most of the time, and even then some of the things which I have been capable of deciphering have been either insulting or threatening in nature. For example, when Dave would not allow him into The Hive, he threatened to hunt down Dave in all future RPGs. In my opinion, this behavior is unacceptable.

There are plenty of AvP fansites which speak his language. There has been absolutely no reason for him to linger on a site which does not speak his first language. He has been a burden on most of us, and I feel no remorse knowing that he has finally been banned after being given more patience and slack than any other member on the entire website.

Crow_04.jpg
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

donut, Yautja, 17 years ago

cold but true :U

857888.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

shadowatching, Yautja, 17 years ago

the little dude told stalker he wanted to commit sucicide the little dude all cuz he could not log on

Shadowatching_02.jpg

i will tear your soul apart -hellraiser

navyspaz, Yautja, 17 years ago

yes I don't know what the hell gave him the idea I was trying to hack him. You know all games are a .exe file, and I tried to send him a small game on MSN and it said "Potentially Harmful" since its .exe. And I was gonna put it in .zip instead so it wouldnt say that, so I cancled it, and he said "So you are hacker" and I said "umm no" and he said something about if I hack his comp im going to jail then blocked me.

and Yea Its spelled Trojan. I got them on my laptop :(

NavyspazSigForAvP2dotcom.jpg

Skystalker, Yautja, 17 years ago

Well, after Crows tough yet needed monologue there are some things that I've come to realize about the banning, first off I do think Shadow Warrior may not even be old enough to understand anything we say to him, secondly I'm not sure alot of people here get what I mean when I say he has a bad translation/er.

He cant just go to babelfish and translate what we say, he may get the kind of giberish whereever he is living that we get when he types, what im saying is somehow, the internet automatically translates what he types (poorly i might add) and we get incoherrant bable. I am taking spanish and I know that sentence structure in other languages is very odd compared to english, as many rules of our language are reversed in others and dont apply at all.

This may be the reason most of his sentances are incoherant nonsense to us. I'm not saying lets un-ban him because somehow he still should have understood the words "STOP" and "BAN" multiple times, but for those who spite him stop and think a bit.

The only logic I am perplexed by however is his accusations of being hacked, by navy and other members, that is just uncalled for and one of the reasons I do believe he should stay banned for awhile if not indefinately.

Yautjasig2.png
I am The Shadow On The Moon At Night
Filling your dreams to the Brim With Fright

Angus_Alien, Yautja, 17 years ago

The harder thing to do and the right thing to do, are often the same thing.
So... although I agree his banning was justified, I still feel sorry for the guy.

I know he had his problems with his language and loyalty, but I did come to like having him around at times.

For those of you wondering, his readmittance into The Shadow Serpents was going to be based on two factors. The plan was to simply not answer him for some time, leave him hanging and make him sweat it out for about two more weeks. During this time he would be under our careful watch, and afterwards, granted he behaved himself, Bloo and I were going to allow his readmittance. From then on he would be under the strictist supervision of the entire clan, until he proved his loyalty again.

"Unheard of", maybe, but everyone needs a break from time to time. I've been given a break here more than once, myself. It wouldn't be right for me not to do the same for others.

Again, the rules can only be bent so far, and for so long.
I'm sorry to see him go, but I agree it had to be done.

Angus.jpg

OTANG, Yautja, 17 years ago

Awww poor guy. He is just misunderstood. Oh well.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules