RPG Character Appearances

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

I have decided to do somthing for this site and its members, i would like to draw your RPG characters! All you have to do is tell me in great depth of your characters appearance and their background so i can position a pose for it.

Now one paragraph decribing your whole character is not really going to help me alot but say 5 paragraphs would really help get an in-depth perspective of what they look like, even if you cant describe somthing.. say the mask of you predator, give me a quick drawing of it on paint and i will try to work on it the best i can.

But it will take a bit of time as i have to scan each image and put it on here, i'll edit my post and show you a image of my character once i've drawn it. If you would like to now if im good at art or not just ask Donut shes seen some of my old artwork on MSN webcam.

(lol i hope she remembers that)

Heres My RPG Character lol its a bit sloppy though.

TheGigerDronecopy.jpg

GigerDroneSig.gif Creature of the Dark

i have a pic of similar to what mine looks like if u give me ur email i will send it to ya

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

I have an old pic that I drew of my character. I'll send it to you through email as a guideline to work around. Although I am currently working on a new pic, I might just post it up here when it's done.

Have done a few "member pics" before myself. This should be very interesting

thorndesignssig.jpg

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

I really think it's up to you i just want three things just having the madibles spread out, the tail pointing towards the person who's looking at the picture and the Predalien to look in the same direction the rest is up to you...

GOB.jpg

MessageboardRules

ok m8, lol that pic u sent was alot better than what i can draw m8.

But none the less i will draw u a pred.

GigerDroneSig.gif Creature of the Dark

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

nice pic

EDIT: i already put my pic in the avatar topic

Shadowatching_02.jpg

i will tear your soul apart -hellraiser

I've already had mine done by Blood Hunter. But i want to see you do it, i want to see your style of drawing...
GOB.jpg
Messageboard Rules

I am a Predalien with a hooked tail, a large scar running down my forehead and smaller scars running down m body and another big one across my chest, but the rest is a normal predalien...

GOB.jpg
Messageboard Rules

Ok so one Stalker and one God of Blades coming up lol.

Stalker:
I was wondering what would you to want your characters pose to be such as wrist blades drwan and crouched looking down from a building or a tree stalking your prey from up above or slaughtering a horde of aliens or ambushing marines?

God of Blades:
Now i was wondering what character pose you would want you character in such as crawling on a roof or in a battle stance with your mandibles out streched. I really want you guys to feel like its your pic lol.

You dont have to have the poses i just suggested you can coose your own.. just please be a bit more specific

GigerDroneSig.gif
Creature of the Dark

Messageboard Rules

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

I'll leave the pose up to your decision m8. Give you a bit of creative freedom to work with.

thorndesignssig.jpg