Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › Aliens are beleived by most people

Forum

Aliens are beleived by most people

Register or login to post
avpunlimited
2007-01-04 16:00:10
Undefined
It is widely believed that space jockeys created aliens, only people from this site think that they are "natural". lol thats B.S.

They are very machine like, no animal has eyes under its exoskeleton, and no animal has wire like veins, and animals need food to live, even insects need food to live, aliens don't. Aliens live completely on acidic blood. They are organic killing machines, there hive structure was designed to wipe out a planet in a matter of weeks, (because one queen can't do it) And aliens skin is like nothing on earth.

Now don't look for ways to disprove it, just except it.

Why did you lock the last topic, it was a perfectly good debate.

DON'T LOCK THIS ONE!

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

ash
2007-01-04 16:05:41
Xenomorph
dude, did you here what you just said, remember that they ARN'T meant to be compared to animals on earth as they are science fiction based, its like if the predator had an eye that was larger and shot out acid and has a tail with pincers that can cut all metal, then saying a predator was created, so no i am npot going to agree with you there avp :P
EDIT: Also you dont exactly see predators eating humans do you and they havnt had to feed have they, so your suggesting that if it doesn't eat, have different blood, have eyes infront of there head, they have been made? No

avpunlimited
2007-01-04 16:09:21
Undefined
No, I am saying that NO creature that doesn't need food, and runs on acidic blood (like a car runs on gas or electric) is natural. I am not saying that they are complete machines, they can think and learn, but that they are living machines. Every natural living creature need food. So they aren't natural. And there eyes aren't as you say "infront" of there head, but inside it.

In_front

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

Crow
2007-01-04 16:15:22
Undefined
I'm not going to debate this, but I am going to point out these two things:

1) Acidic blood ONLY means that it has a low PH. Creatures around us today have acidic blood. It's not gasoline or electricity, it's the property of a liquid. Acid isn't a source of energy.

2) The alien in Alien 3 was shown eating. They do eat.

Funny, a xenomorph can think and learn, but so far you haven't learned a thing from the past two days...

Forget the freak,
I'm just nature.
avpunlimited
2007-01-04 16:17:27
Undefined
He wasn't eating, quit thinking of ways to disprove it, he was turning the poor guy into an egg, but he got stopped from completing the metamorphosis.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

Crow
2007-01-04 16:18:21
Undefined
Tell you what, go watch Alien 3, then argue with me about what did or did not happen in that movie.

It took a chunk of its prey's body, chewed it, and swallowed it. That's eating.

Forget the freak,
I'm just nature.
avpunlimited
2007-01-04 16:22:04
Undefined
I have seen the movie, I never saw the alien take a chunk, and I certainly didn't see it swallow the chunk.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

donut
2007-01-04 16:22:19
Xenomorph
avpunlimited, seriously, enough of this godforsaken topic man. In the end of the last one, crow respected your opinion, but stuck to his own, as should you, end of story.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF
Crow
2007-01-04 16:23:21
Undefined
AvPunlimited, go watch it again. You see the xenomorph eat a person's corpse.

Until then, get your facts straight before imposing your ideas on others.

Forget the freak,
I'm just nature.
donut
2007-01-04 16:25:33
Xenomorph
moofles you be quiet too.

*Activate ogre mode*

I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF
avpunlimited
2007-01-04 16:25:40
Undefined
It just showed the aliens fucking back!

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

avpunlimited
2007-01-04 16:27:27
Undefined
Quit trying to think of ways to disprove me, and agree! I would love you if you did that.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

donut
2007-01-04 16:29:00
Xenomorph
avpunlimited. be quiet. you dont have the only right opinion here.

I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF
Register or login to post

Alien Vs Predator Games

Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners