Aliens are beleived by most people

avpunlimited, Undefined, 17 years ago

It is widely believed that space jockeys created aliens, only people from this site think that they are "natural". lol thats B.S.

They are very machine like, no animal has eyes under its exoskeleton, and no animal has wire like veins, and animals need food to live, even insects need food to live, aliens don't. Aliens live completely on acidic blood. They are organic killing machines, there hive structure was designed to wipe out a planet in a matter of weeks, (because one queen can't do it) And aliens skin is like nothing on earth.

Now don't look for ways to disprove it, just except it.

Why did you lock the last topic, it was a perfectly good debate.

DON'T LOCK THIS ONE!

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

ash, Undefined, 17 years ago

dude, did you here what you just said, remember that they ARN'T meant to be compared to animals on earth as they are science fiction based, its like if the predator had an eye that was larger and shot out acid and has a tail with pincers that can cut all metal, then saying a predator was created, so no i am npot going to agree with you there avp :P
EDIT: Also you dont exactly see predators eating humans do you and they havnt had to feed have they, so your suggesting that if it doesn't eat, have different blood, have eyes infront of there head, they have been made? No

alien_sig.jpg

No, I am saying that NO creature that doesn't need food, and runs on acidic blood (like a car runs on gas or electric) is natural. I am not saying that they are complete machines, they can think and learn, but that they are living machines. Every natural living creature need food. So they aren't natural. And there eyes aren't as you say "infront" of there head, but inside it.

In_front

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

I'm not going to debate this, but I am going to point out these two things:

1) Acidic blood ONLY means that it has a low PH. Creatures around us today have acidic blood. It's not gasoline or electricity, it's the property of a liquid. Acid isn't a source of energy.

2) The alien in Alien 3 was shown eating. They do eat.

Funny, a xenomorph can think and learn, but so far you haven't learned a thing from the past two days...

Crow-2.jpg
Forget the freak,
I'm just nature.

He wasn't eating, quit thinking of ways to disprove it, he was turning the poor guy into an egg, but he got stopped from completing the metamorphosis.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Tell you what, go watch Alien 3, then argue with me about what did or did not happen in that movie.

It took a chunk of its prey's body, chewed it, and swallowed it. That's eating.

Crow-2.jpg
Forget the freak,
I'm just nature.

I have seen the movie, I never saw the alien take a chunk, and I certainly didn't see it swallow the chunk.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

donut, Undefined, 17 years ago

avpunlimited, seriously, enough of this godforsaken topic man. In the end of the last one, crow respected your opinion, but stuck to his own, as should you, end of story.

857888.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

AvPunlimited, go watch it again. You see the xenomorph eat a person's corpse.

Until then, get your facts straight before imposing your ideas on others.

Crow-2.jpg
Forget the freak,
I'm just nature.

moofles you be quiet too.

*Activate ogre mode*

857888.jpg
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

It just showed the aliens fucking back!

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Quit trying to think of ways to disprove me, and agree! I would love you if you did that.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

avpunlimited. be quiet. you dont have the only right opinion here.

857888.jpg
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Only 6 people in the world think that aliens are natural. The alien wasn't eating, since his host was a dog, he might have been playing with the dead body, but ANYTHING but eating it. Because alien hives have never been shown to eat, the scientists didn't feed the alien and it kept on living.

EDIT: OK I WILL LEAVE IT AT A DISAGREEMENT! Damn I hate doing that.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

gh thank you <3

857888.jpg
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Ehh... okay, I'm not even going to start. But we agreed to disagree... and I'm a man of promise... or however you say that one line...

00Bloo_sig04.png
"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Obviously unlimited, you can't handle the fact that people are actually disagreeing with you. This has been going on for the past 2 days, & has just been repeating the same motions over & over. So far you have yet to come up with any sort of canon evidence or proof to back your theory up, & have just been making assumptions based on nothing more than speculation. This is the same reason why I locked the other topic yesterday, & I'll do it again to prevent this rubbish from continuing.

thorndesignssig.jpg