Angus A Word Please

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

I saw your comments in the RPG sign up topic and I was tempted to give you a warning for such utter and unneeded replys in that topic which basicly just spammed it up although you did end it which had me think twice, So no warning, Yet I would of expected better from a clan leader such as yourself which I have respected for along time and still do.

Were the bit of Crow being superior came from I do not know, Neither one of you can say that expecialy you because of your long absence from the site and letting your clan die down. It was only when you were about to be removed as clan leader is when you came on which seems a bit fishy but nevermind that is in the past right ?

Why start flamming when there will be an all clan RPG soon after the clan v clan RPG ? What was the point, Just ask yourself that.

This is just a verbal warning, Next time something like that happence again I may be forced to warn you and I do not want to do that but if I must I will.

I will leave this open for peoples view ONLY. any spam in here I will warn them right then and there so my advice is stay out unless it is constructive.

Now may I hear your side Angus and give you a chance to clear your name, As there must of been a reason big enough for you to act like that.

Katam.jpg

.:MESSAGE BOARD, RPG RULES & INFORMATION:.

daveberg, Undefined, 17 years ago

To be perfectly honest, from my perspective, both could have used a little more tact when discussing things, a little respect goes a long way.

But this is a minor mishap in my eyes, no cause for alarm.

I think half the problem lies in the fact he majority of members on the board has no idea there was a Clan VS Clan RPG sanctiond, perhaps the fault lies with Myself and the mods for not attending to this.

Let me remind everyone that this is a Seperate RPG from our larger one - normally held once every few months.

NEWBERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

i should of asked stalker about this question before i put it up here but hes not on so i am going to ask

is there a to have 2 rpg 's going on so that everyone has a chance to play?
i do understand where he is comming from when he stated Y is his clan excluded it does seem unfair but i do understand about the part of them could not be written in

Shadowatching_02.jpg

i will tear your soul apart -hellraiser

Shadowatching what relevence is that to this situation. I clearly warned everyone if it was not constructive or helpfull not to post.

1 Warning. MODs do not say things for the fun of it you know.

Katam.jpg

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 17 years ago

To Mods and members alike:

Nobody likes to hear excuses. I'm well aware of that, but the truth is things have been hard. I haven't been in the best psychical health as of late, and constantly being at the doctor's office for various tests and treatments really begins to affect you. It was in that moment, after the long, poor string of days I'd had. I came here for my form of refuge, alas only to receive more bad news. My clan wasn't going to be allowed to participate in a privilege in which I felt we rightfully deserved. And you must understand, I was unaware at the time this RPG was any different from any other one, so I natrually assumed we'd been cut for no just reason.
Say what you want, but The Shadow Serpents have all been putting forth the highest efforts to elevate our position as a clan.

In retrospect, I didn't handle it very well, I am aware of that. I have the upmost respect for Crow. He is a fine and clever fella, so it was nothing personal. But it really felt like the whole world was against me at that moment, with him at the forefront, insulting my maturity. I am in dept to Donut for speaking reasonably with me, and making me realize I was wrong. I did end the conflict by expressing an apology, and I hope Crow hasn't any hard feelings.

As for my absence, it was never as great as it was made out. Despite being way too busy, finishing up school and such, I did take the time to visit my clan at least a few times a week, at which point things started going even further downhill than ever before. I scarcely posted on the public boards, yes, but I was never simply gone. When faced with the prospect of losing it, I returned and plead to keep my position, for one reason above all: It is important to me.

To be brutally honest, it's good to be a part of something like this. I love the atmosphere, the people, the movies, and the work. And I like to feel as if I mean something, to someone, somewhere. Even if just to a few of you, my friends and/or clan-mates.
Regadless, as you know, I was graciously allowed to keep my position. I then elected my second in command (Bloo) so as the clan wouldn't be left unattended again, and I haven't missed a single day or let any of you down in nearly three months since.

I don't expect many of you to understand. But for everyone reading, I offer my sincerest apologies for everything and I thank those in power for giving me the benefit of the doubt and letting this one slide. I just don’t know what else to say.
I'm not sure I've done much of a job clearing my name here, but I've been bloody honest, and I think that should count for something.

Perhaps when Bloo returns, I will take a break from all this. I trust him greatly, and maybe he could do a better job with our situation than I ever could. I'm sorry, but I don't feel very wanted around here, or much of anywhere these days.

For what it's worth, I think the world of this place and everyone here. -Angus

Angus.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

It was only a minor squabble, nothing too serious, so don't sweat it too much m8. Everyone makes mistakes at one point or another, although to be honest, I can see how the situation would have initially made you feel upset or angry. One thing you can count on though, the Serpents will defenintly be here to wreak havoc in the upcoming mainboard RPG.

On another note, hope you're feeling better m8, as you mentioned that you haven't been in the best physical condition as of late.

thorndesignssig.jpg

I think you have said more than enough Angus. Thank you for clearing that up. Sometime people need a little break from the site s I took a few in my time. I hope you feel better and I understand you 100% on what you are saying so don't worry.

Katam.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 17 years ago

Angus, i've got your back my friend, i've known you for a long time, and appreciate all your efforts and contributions to this place. You are indeed wanted here, by me for starters.

This was nothing but a small dissagreement, it happens, it should be dropped now.

NEWBERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 17 years ago

I really appreciate the kind words from each of you. Thank you guys for being so understanding and supportive.
It means a lot to me, really.
Thanks. :)

Angus.jpg