Interveiw with Ian Whyte

Deathdrop, Yautja, 17 years ago

I really like some of the stuff that's being said. I still don't know about AvP2, but I've been pretty much convinced at this point that it will be better than AvP.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/website.php?section=interview28

deathdrop1.jpg

Bootydaddy, Yautja, 17 years ago

The onlyn question is, how many pred and alien would involued in this film...?

Also, if that Predator Ian perform like the original (the first) appear from Pred 1, then he would have no armour, and also dress in a 'fetish' way, you know what I mean?

'I'm from the west, and you borned from the woods, when we together, we're WESTWOOD!' - A catchphase which made by The Game when he confronting Tim Westwood during radio show!

predalienking, Yautja, 17 years ago

same here hope predalien in it andthat it isny a tie this time

863866_1.jpg

THe king is hungry so make me a sandwich and do the disco like captain blarg i dont know why but my SKULLL ARMON OMBAYAIE ARMON OMBYAIE for the weirdnesssess

Stalker, Yautja, 17 years ago

Good to hear that there will be more fights in the film, something that we were all desperately craving but unfortunately didn't get in AVP. The fact that Ian Whyte is portraying the predators more as veteran hunters this time around is a great new addition as well. This information coupled with the drool inducing first pic of the movie in the other thread has really started to turn my views on AVP2 around, as it looks not only far better than the original film, but a great tribute to both franchises. I'm definitely looking forward to it now.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 17 years ago

From what I hear, there isn't a Queen Alien in the film.

I Queen Alien seemed fine in AVP, nothing odd or different about how she appeared and acted.

scarfacecory.jpg
.:Killswitch Forum:.
.:The Chainsaw HOUSE:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

Alienation, Yautja, 17 years ago

This will be an awesome movie, but will it be good enough to make the franchises come back to life? Also, did anyone think of the queen because in AVP, the queen was huge and it looked like she was using muscle instead of brain (you know what I mean right?)

Do you think that the queen will be at the right size and as smart as the queen in Aliens?

ALienationSig.jpgI AM THE WARRIOR ALIEN OF THE HIVE
.::MESSAGEBOARD RULES::.
^click up there if new or do not want to go into trouble^

From what we've seen on the new screen shot, there is a warrior Alien in the film.

scarfacecory.jpg

Alienation, Yautja, 17 years ago

Hey, Deathdrop, I think you are right that AVP2 will be better. Too bad that they did not interview about why they made the title called Survival of the Fittest. They are also going by the original design of the predator, but I have a question for them: will they make the original alien design and add atleast some warrior aliens?

ALienationSig.jpgI AM THE WARRIOR ALIEN OF THE HIVE
.::MESSAGEBOARD RULES::.
^click up there if new or do not want to go into trouble^

Very damn interesting, I am already excited for the film. I am overwhelmed with relief they are going back on a more original design for the Predator in that it will resembol the first two Predator film's design alot.

Should most defanetly be a good film, an R rating, a possible PredAlien in the film, New gadgets and many many Alien I hear.

scarfacecory.jpg