A little info about AVP2

Alienation, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Look what I found

alien versus predator 2 info

Alienation-sig.jpg

I am the Warrior alien of the Hive

So all the aliens will be warriors then right?

ALienationSig.jpg

daveberg, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

All depends on the script, the direction, the cinematography.....etc etc

I'll be happy so long as they don't branch out in Paul Andersons style, i know i'm hard on the guy but he really did ruin most of our dreams when it came to the first AVP, i just dont want a repeat performance of that.

Oh how thy heart still bleeds....

davesback.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

_Zwecky_, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Even if they make avp2 a mold of "aliens" that does not mean it will be great. Whether they are able to pull it off is the question. They may mold it from aliens, but they might stuff it up, but then again they could pull it off and it could turn out awsome!

00Alien_sig03-1.pngIn Wal-Mart Everyone Can Hear You Scream

As i said before, the brothers are aiming to make this film in the mold of James Camerons 'Aliens'

If there's truth to this, then we're all in for a great ride!

davesback.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

lol i love that movie it might be almost like pred 1 and pred 2 combined

Shadowatching_02.jpg

Stalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

As long as it doesn't turn into "a bunch of teens running around getting killed" like in a Friday the 13th movie, then I won't be too worried.

thorndesignssig.jpg

The main characters are Adults, but according to the rumour mill and a few actual official sources, there will be some younger cast members involved.

davesback.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules

So you are saying that there might not be any kids as main characters, right dave?

Alienation-sig.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

i hope elder movie battle vs Queen or alpha male predalien i think wil be six predators in movie

in Space No can hear you scream

Don't believe everything you read. This news is fairly old, from later interviews, the Strausse brothers have said they are planning an all out war, almost like a homage to Aliens. Trust me, there will be more than one Predator.....

Plus - from what they have said, this is a completely new story, so as far as the predalien is concerned - will we even see it in action? I have my doubts.

davesback.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules

Yeah, like using the pred's environments and convert them into traps

Alienation-sig.jpg

Mishmuf, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

This might be good. One predator means that it'll have to be more of a hunter than a gladiator for it the survive.

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

Maybe the predator might convince the whole town to join him/her, but I don't know how the Strause Brothers will do that. Well it's my opinion though, and don't forget about the prealien.

Alienation-sig.jpg

Skystalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Well as navy said, i was hoping for some more preds than one, but actually now that i think about it, this story reminds me of the actual AVP comics, small midwestern town, one predator, female hero.

Yautjasig2.png
Disdaining fortune with his brandished steel
Which smoked with bloody execution

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

sounds pretty cool :)

but A Predator. So just one.

That is still cool, but I think it would be a bit cooler with a few.

NavyspazSigForAvP2dotcom.jpg

Let's just say that in the first AVP, there was definately not enough predators, and we sure as hell wanted to see truck loads more Aliens, if AVP 2 is anything on the scale of the pyramid scene from the first movie, then i'll be drooling over my pop corn.

davesback.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules