Which do you think is better??

Keaton, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey guys which game is better Predator concrete jungle for the xbox or alien vs predator extingtion for the xbox???Im buying one of em and i want to know wich one is better.

Keatonsig2.png
My bite is horrible,my claw is razor sharp,DOnt mess with me!!!

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

To be honest, I thought the AVP games for PC were far superior to both Concrete Jungle & AVP Extinction.

thorndesignssig.jpg

predalienking, Undefined, 17 years ago

i have both avpe and pred concrete jungle go for pred cj much better

863866_1.jpg

THe king is hungry so make me a sandwich and do the disco like captain blarg i dont know why but my SKULLL ARMON OMBAYAIE ARMON OMBYAIE for the weirdnesssess

daveberg, Undefined, 17 years ago

True, but it's a pain to have to play them on PC, i'm looking forward to the console adaptations this year, if they stick close to the PC format, we'll all be on a winner.

NEWBERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Concrete Jungle was definitely the more enjoyable game, despite some suspect (ie: terrible) AI, & poorly scripted missions, the game did have a basic level of enjoyment to it simply for the fact that you could play as a predator. Although admittedly, the predator theme wasn't incorporated too well into the game, & it leaves you with the feeling of being robbed once you play it & realise what it could have potentially been.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

lol , not a bad game , not much of a pred fan myself so having to kill those Xenos was shitey lmao

have to say the Xenos were so underated though , but then again im sure were all greatful since progression otherwise would have been extremely hard

Dodgy concept with the predator blood but one hell of an enjoyable game

im actually stuck at 10,000 ways to die on the hardest difficulty :(

Universal Affliction: The best site on the Web ;)
Liquid GFX:Graphics central of the Universe;)
jbfjjjhrh.png

daveberg, Undefined, 17 years ago

Go get yourself concrete jungle, just to battle the hordes of Xenos at the final stages of the game!

NEWBERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

Alienation, Undefined, 17 years ago

Wait, do they sell Concrete Jungle for PS2 because I have extinction which acts like Starcraft(like what Donut said), but too bad that you cannot make as many units as starcraft :(

ALienationSig.jpgI AM THE WARRIOR ALIEN OF THE HIVE
.::MESSAGEBOARD RULES::.
^click up there if new or do not want to go into trouble^

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

I haven't exactly played Extinction but I have Concrete Jungle and its incredible! Especially for a Predator (only) based game, with Aliens at the end.

Extinction is simply a war type of game, it isn't the type of game in which you focus on characters and graghics, its a war type of game.

I say, go for Predator Concrete Jungle!

scarfacecory.jpg
.:Killswitch Forum:.
.:The Chainsaw HOUSE:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 17 years ago

I'm not much of a gamer myself, but I have some buddies who are, and Predator Concrete Jungle came highly recommended from them.

Angus.jpg

rayne, Undefined, 17 years ago

i have extincon and its okay but concreate jungle IS A LOT BETER!! definettely concrete jungle! but if you cant find that then extincaon is pretty solid to!

donut, Undefined, 17 years ago

well depends which type of game you are looking for:

AVP extinction is more of a strategy based game, much like starcraft. this game requires thinking.

Concrete jungle would be more of a 3rd person adventure action game.

I havent played Concrete jungle, but i've seen enough of it. It looks fun, and from what the reviews say at G4, its an okay game. I've played Extinction and found it fun, but it really all depends on what type of game you like best

857888.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF