The Predalien age

Keaton, Undefined, 17 years ago

Is it only the biggining for the predailn on avp at the end or had they came to be before.

Keaton Michel Wagner

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

Shadow Warrior, we are talking about if there was an age before AvP time line when there were predaliens, not how long it take for them to grow.

As for the answer to the question, I think there were predaliens before. Chances are that before the Yautja had such advanced technology and could go to other planets, they would use themselves to breed Xenomorphs. It must've been an honor, giving yourself up to be the breeding ground of the ultimate prey.

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

i think age of predalien is born take 24 hours if older predalien age Unkown

in Space No can hear you scream

Keaton, Undefined, 17 years ago

I guess i know you guys are right thanks

No one will excape my grasp no will escape my fury my bite is horrible.Do not mess with me!!

Keaton Michel Wagner the predalien

Kidd, Undefined, 17 years ago

That I do not know, but the members here says that there are comics about AVP before the movie, so, I'm thinking, the Predalien exist before the movie.

The with this double Topics. I see a 3 minute time difference between them and I say for everyone does it from time to time.
Just click Add Topic once.
If it is taking awhile to load, Click Refresh or exit out of the system and return. That is all you have to do man. -nods-

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wars are the Dread of Mothers

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Kidd is right about the comick thing because im pretty shure in the comics u see a predalien once or twice.If u need a look for your self there should be a comic opting at the top of the screen.

Scarefacesigrem.png