Predator concrete jungle questions

Keaton, Undefined, 17 years ago

Is there a demo? well if there is that would be awesome!! well thats all

Keaton Michel Wagner

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 17 years ago

yea rent the game first but if you cant rent it i can tell you its a awsume game {tho some levels are boring}it wont be a wast of money

i just read your profile {Your are a newer member right}you play the AVP demo thats cool

P.S Your Name could you be...NAAA never mind

CuteFaceHuggerGif.gif
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive
RUNNERS ROCK!

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

As I've stated many times before, CJ is a reasonable game, but far from being brilliant. The Predator's portrayal is something of a mixed bag for me. I like certain aspects to it (the fact that it's damn strong & fast, as a Predator should be, unlike in AVP2), although on the other hand, the actual style of the Pred in the game didn't entirely suit me. Some of the costumes were admittedly cool (especially the standard CJ one, although the costumes of the first 2 Preds didn't do their movie counterparts justice).

The game's AI is also remarkably bad (as in you could be standing right next to someone uncloaked & they probably wouldn't notice it bad). The environments (won't spoil anything) don't really fit into the Predator style in my opinion. Sub-par graphics don't do the game too many favours either. I could go on about this for quite a while, but I'll just let you play the game & discover all the highs & lows on your own.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

There are no demos of CJ as far as I know, although the game is fairly cheap nowadays anyway, so you'd be better off to just go & buy it. Either that or rent it.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Not that I know of m8.

0.jpg

celtic102, Undefined, 17 years ago

i'd love to tell you to buy it but id say rent it first, yes its predator but it did suck ass in some departments...

12thOCTOBERSIG.jpg

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

Like the story line. I'm not going to give too much away so I'll just say that WAY too many things survived an atomic explosion.

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

It was an average game. The costumes were quite nice over all (I loved the bad blood), and enemies ranged from 25 IQ to all knowing. The story was ok, since it wasn't too bad. However, some of the story made little to no sense, such as the atomic bomb mention earlier, the cause of the predator to use his bomb, and some of the technology used by the humans. At times it seemed to drift off into the Predator helping humans a wee bit too much (those angry teens vs The don). Also, don't worry about not killing people. It has no effect on you. Atleast, none tha I can see. The weapons were also good, as was some of the gear. I didn't like how allmost every weapon used up your energy. I had looked forward to using the plasma caster, but I was at the fourth level by the time I could get more than one shot out of it.

Some of the enemies seemed allmost like the ravenger to me; Put there for the hell of it.
whilst some gave me a bit to think about. The introduction of Mother was rather corny.

Over all I think this game was average. Nothing to scream about, but not somthing you should burn to exorcise the daemons within.

Using the Finnish grading system: 7

(4= Failed 5= Needs Improvment 6= Sufficient 7= Good 8= Very Good 9= Excellent 10= Perfect)

Drenton.jpg
This is your life. Consumer. Animal. Hypocrite. Worthless.

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well I would give it a 6,

You could rip people in half, tear their heads off, all sorts of 'Exicution' moves on people.

But your combistick took like 5 hits to kill someone. Sometimes if you stabbed it straight through them they would still be alive.

And it got kinda too futuristic, everyone having plasma guns, even humans, very thick armor, and fighting a human/pred person at the end. Kinda made it pretty stupid, and bossess having TONS of health, no human or anything could stand that much beating.

Although you could stalk, cloak, use vocal mimicry, and lure some people to you, like on my favorite level, "Dead Men Walking".

The game was Predator and had some Predator like featurs, but had abunch of flaws, so yea I give it a 6.

And the added weapon called "The Maul" which I didnt really like, I think it was trying to give predator a more "Bad A" look, same with the Glaive.

NavyspazSigForAvP2dotcom.jpg

predator:CJ is Great game i wil give 10/10 i have play out.predator:CJ you need battle DarkBlade clan even more one last lvls aliens is very hard to play if have game good luck is super hard game

in SpaceSRC="=" No can hear you scream

in NZ they didn't have a demo on for cj. but hey i got da game and finished it lots.