ALIEN VS the humans!!

rayne, Undefined, 17 years ago

ALIEN

okay i want you opinnan if there was a queen and a predalien and they fused them toghether then making a predqueen who would win if the pred queen was trapped in a cell and 5 drones 2 predalien and 1 pretorian was free what are the

odds theyd beable to save the queen agains
2 synthatics 1 smartgunner 15 infrantry 7 cops and 2 rocketlaunchers?

PREDETOR

okay if they fused a elder with a badblood macking a badelder who was hunting everyone done and had all the skills as both the elder and badblood macking it like a 2 predetor predetor what are the odds they could kill that badelder if the pedetors were only 4 unwounded and 3 wounded and there only weapn was a comabtstick would they mack it?

HUMANS

if a ship full of smartgunners was crashed on to a alien infisted planet what are the odds thede beable to get of the place and how many would die?

and by the way theres 100 smartgunners stell alive?

for the hunt!!

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

...must I really repeat myself? Everything throughout the entire scenario counts, down to the tiniest slippery pebble. It's impossible to guess what will happen with any of these because there are too many variables.

Crow-2.jpg
Forget the freak,
I'm just nature.

FINE!! okay 3 smartgunners and 2 mediks are in a hive. with only 5 clips left and a knif. the queen is almost dead from old age and the aliens are almost in a war for who the now queen is. theres a choper waiting 3 miles away.

for balatu!!!

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

it depends on the people rayne

Shadowatching_02.jpg

TOTAL DISTRUCTION, I LIVE FOR NOTHING ELSE
http://galvergd.proboards57.com/index.cgi

Yes, because the entire sway of everything could be changed by the smallest slippery pebble. That's why it's impossible to tell how any of these would turn out.
Crow-2.jpg
Forget the freak,
I'm just nature.

what do you THINK would happen?

i mean do you want me to give you EVERY detail down to the color of the boxers!!???

for balatu!!!

fine okay... how about this!

5 marine 3 smartgunners and 2 medkits ae trapped in the very back of a hive would they get out alive?

for balatu!!!

...that still doesn't change my answer. It's a scenario, there are too many variables, no one can be sure of the outcome.

Crow-2.jpg
Forget the freak,
I'm just nature.

dude i now that badbloods are... you now what never mind you dont get my qoueston..

for balatu!!!

..."Scenario questions like these are unanswerable because there are too many variables. No one knows how these would turn out."

That's my answer to all of your questions :/

Crow-2.jpg
Forget the freak,
I'm just nature.

fine!!!!!!! i give up!!

for balatu!!!

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

again rayne it depends on the people

Shadowatching_02.jpg

TOTAL DISTRUCTION, I LIVE FOR NOTHING ELSE
http://galvergd.proboards57.com/index.cgi

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

No need to get upset. It's just the truth. Too many things may happen. Miraculously, the dude can kill all the Xenos and live happilly ever after with Papa Bear's bowl. But we may never know.

00Bloo_sig04.png
"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

* thinking in head. oh no first crows sinkng my ship and then mish comes!!* hi mish i now srry i was being stupid.

for balatu!!!

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

A badelder? I'm sorry, but that completely ridiculous. You can't a badelder, It's either an Elder or a Bad Blood. There's no in between.

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

if your gonna make a match Rayne it has to have detail.

Like a good fight would be an alien is in the airshafts, the alien has the element of surprise. The predator is in the airshafts, and it is hard for him to move. the pred also only has wristblades.

This fight it bad because it is one sided. but it is good cause it tells you "where". "with what" and "conditions".

and make things beleiveable. dont make stuff up like predalien fusing with queen.

new-Black-sig.jpg

THE EVIL FURBY IN MY SIG IS WATCHING YOU!!!

.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

please try and stay on topic you guys!
well here is this a godd example?

three predetors in a airport with 4 alien warriors the predetors eqoitment is just a combatstick for each of them.

for balatu!!!

FireHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

a predqueen is'nt canon anyway.and a predalien couldnt fuse itself with a queen anyway either,and what is sinking ur ship u may ask,i sabotaged it,heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh*cough cough*

sig.jpgBloodlust and ten thousand years of bitter
hatred fuel these Forces of Chaos,driving their relentless crusade to destroy the Emperor and reduce His Imperium to ashes.Let the Galaxy Burn!

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Example:

Alien Vs. Predator

Alien is in cave with Predator that has no equipment.

BAD!

Lone alien is in ship with Predator that commands EVERYTHING in ship.

BAD!

Alien and Predator fight in a pyramid in the depths of Antarctica.

GOOD!

Although that "good" example may remind you of something bad, it is a fight with no-one having a very clear upperhand.

00Bloo_sig04.png
"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

FireHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

yarr,tis fillin' up fast with spam says i.

sig.jpgBloodlust and ten thousand years of bitter
hatred fuel these Forces of Chaos,driving their relentless crusade to destroy the Emperor and reduce His Imperium to ashes.Let the Galaxy Burn!

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Meh, this is pointless, someone lock this topic please, it's really just spam.

Nothing more, nothing less.

DBSigII.jpg