To destroy or not to destroy

Keaton, Undefined, 17 years ago

Aliens if you really were a alien and if your instinks told you to destroy someone would you do it?

Predators if you had a mission and it was the same as aliens would you do it?

Keaton Michel Wagner

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

i agree with Kidd

in Space No can hear you scream

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Did you even read what he said? o_0

NavyspazSigForAvP2dotcom.jpg

Kidd, Undefined, 17 years ago

I think I know what he's getting at. -nods-

If I were a Xeno, would I kill? Yes, just to secure the life of my Hive. I would capture my prey, take it to the Hive and hang it up on the wall in a chamber where the hatchlings would take hold of him. Now, if my prey is a very hostile one, I would have no choice but to kill it, for there is no point on waisting my life just to capture it and have have the younglings bore a new family member.

Really, how I think of Xeno, after awhile of listening and watching the movies, yeah, they are a savage race, but how would they live if they are not able to multiply, by killing all the hosts? So here, they would rather capture their hosts alive to increase there number, but if the host is too hostile, like a Yautja, you have no choice but to take it down. Now a human on the other hand, they can be stubborn. The Xenos, they could surprise them and take 'em to their hive, or they are just like the yautja, you have to kill them to keep your numbers from dwindeling.

That is what I think.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wars are the Dread of Mothers

Keaton, Undefined, 17 years ago

sorry man. Hey Navy spaz lets chat on msn messenger my name is General Greivous or my e-mail is [email protected].

Keaton Michel Wagner

huh...

This kinda confuses me, If I thought as my self I am as a human, I wouldn't kill someone, but if I had instincts as an alien I prolly couldnt control what I thought.

Sry I dont really see much of a point in this topic,

Oh, so that was it... hmmm.

He may have read it, but I'm not gonna say anything about it if he did or didn't. Maybe its a habit for him, like me with doing the -nods-, you know?

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 17 years ago

i like killing alot but yeah i would kill if my insticts told me but i'm a predator so i would kill what i want

Voltage.jpg

I have, but I may have interpretted it wrong, but that is how I think of the Xenos.

That is, IF you are talking to me NAVYSPAZ.

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

FOR A PRED it really depends on who and what they did if its for a hit man thing the i would not know i would have to depend on the situation

Shadowatching_02.jpg

Shadow Warrior
2006-10-15 04:44:34
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i agree with Kidd

in Space No can hear you scream

NAVYSPAZ
2006-10-15 04:58:55
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit
Did you even read what he said? o_0

------------------------------------------------------------------

was talking to shadow warrior, he always just puts "I agree with _____" and it doesnt seem he even reads their post.