guestion about Crow i have more ? i like know plz

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

i have question about Crow have more pts 20 lvl up 77 i like know same with Navyspaz 35 lvl up 40? plz tel me why hive members more pts

Shadow-Warrior_02.jpg
Silent invisible invincible The Ultimate Hunter try take head strong alpha male ever life i wil take strongs alpha male head as trophy try my head if can as trophy Dtai kai-dte sa-de nau gkon Dtain aun bpi-de M-di Hdlak

i agree with dave cool AD clan leader with 2comand i have more great idea

in Space No can hear you scream

daveberg, Undefined, 17 years ago

Death Wraith, i'll decide when people get new rank points, it's got nothing to do with anyone else.

Bloo has already been bumped up points wise, and Kidd shall soon recieve his aswell. As you all know, we are still waiting on P to implement the clan changes, so untill then, everyone hold tight.

In regards to Crow, his points made a huge leap because he not only is my second in command to he HIVE, but also because he is one of the most intelligent, in depth posters on this forum, something i haven't seen since the days of K20A2 and when isejin was in her prime.

davesback.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

Is this even a legal topic??? Shadow Warrior, have you ever noticed that people talk about these things in the 2nd in comand topic? Cause if not... well they do.
Anyway, crow would do great as a mod...

Oh, yeah, by the way... Why doesn`t Bloo have more points yet? HE IS SECOND IN COMAND SO GIVE HIM MORE POINTS THAN THE MAJORITY OF THE CLAN`S MEMBERS!!! Cause Crow said you should.

DW.png
From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equalty...

donut, Undefined, 17 years ago

because he's second in command of the hive.(crow is anyway, which is why he got so many points) and navy for the RPG

857888.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

thx for info

Shadow-Warrior_02.jpg
Silent invisible invincible The Ultimate Hunter try take head strong alpha male ever life i wil take strongs alpha male head as trophy try my head if can as trophy Dtai kai-dte sa-de nau gkon Dtain aun bpi-de M-di Hdlak

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

speaking of changed clans i dont beilve that kidd has got his leader powers as of yet so any chance of getting those to him?

Hyro_01.jpg
"He who fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not become a monster." ~Nietzche

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

To my knowledge, we're still waiting on P for that...none of the 2nd in Command nominees (myself included) have recieved their promotion yet, either.

855989_3.jpg
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

lol 35 to 40 isnt even that much. I can understand putting up a curious topic about crow, 20-77.

MeNewGifSig.gif

the second in command hasnt happened yet (to my knowledge)just backing u up crow.

avp4.jpg

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

nice Crow lvl up ;)

Shadow-Warrior_02.jpg

Crow is very funny see i am longer member then you i know ar 2comand Crow why pts all funny to play RPG if have all pts you need Crow why make all 2 comand give more pts? i like know Crow very lucky

Shadow-Warrior_02.jpg

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

2nd in commands are getting more points so people respect them more. Cuz, in all honesty, who do you respect more, someone with 70 points or someone with 20 points?

Also, they deserve the points. They are responsible enough so that people will trust them to be a good leader, so why not give them points?

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Shadow Warrior, again, it's quality over quantity. In other words, it doesn't all depend on how long you've been a member, it's how good a member you actually are. He was chosen because he is a very intelligent and thoughtful person who cares about the people of these forums, a HIVE member or not. He is very fit for his rank and I think everyone else would agree with this.

And for higher ranks, it depends on your posts/post quality, how good a member you are, and very little on how long you've been here. Someone could have been a member since 2004, but they could have been a spammer and an overall idiot for that matter; someone could have been a member since January, but they could have been as good as a MOD.

I am a Machina-Alien! (Mok-In-Uhh)

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

P told me he was going to grant the second in command's their powers last weekend, he must've forgot, lol.

A member's rank isn't defined solely by the time they've spent on this site. Board conduct, quality of posts, behaviour, the ability & willingness to go out of their way to help others. All these things can be great factors in a member. Crow has been selected as The Hive's second in command, & has made some extremely intelligent & great posts in his time here, & I think he defenintly deserves his new ranking.

thorndesignssig.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

More than definetely. Someone from the future must of entered his mind and told him to listen to whomever told him about the site and join it, secretly reccomending him.

[cough]

Eh, yeah. Anyway, basically what Stalker said was, well, what I tried to say. But like anybody else what have done, he explained it better. Heh, well... I think that's it for now... unless someone else has something to say...

I am a Machina-Alien! (Mok-In-Uhh)

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

i agree with Bloo Crow is very smart guy is for new mod

Shadow-Warrior_02.jpg

MOD? CROW?

Hmm..... can't see why not, lol.

0.jpg

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 17 years ago

Im a member of The Hive and i have only have 20 pts and ive been here longer than crow its not how long your been here or your clan its how good of a member you are and i got my points from the RPGn like NAVYSPAZ

Huh crow as mod makes since

CuteFaceHuggerJPEG-2.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive
RUNNERS ROCK!

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Wait wait wait...I am not a mod.

I was nominated to fill the role as 2nd in command of The Hive. That means that I essentially have a clan leader position, but certain actions can only be performed with the clan leader's consent.

I recieved the points because Dave felt like it. It makes little sense for the 2nd in command of a clan to have fewer rank points than the majority of the active members.

Crow_04.jpg
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

Crow i agree you make very good froms and make carater newborn is super great i agree with stalker with Bloo (Crow i know one day 2comand easy you make nice work of art )

Shadow-Warrior_02.jpg
in Space No can hear scream i am warrior predalien of Shadow serpents