Island Of The Dead (AvP2)

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I'm sure everyone saw on the right on the bulletin the AvP2 Single Player Campaign called "Island Of The Dead". I just installed it, I have only played a little bit of it, I dont even like Single Player, but this campain is SO awesome. On the first level, you start off as a human with just a knife, there are quiet a bit of cut scenes. And 4 yautja come in the back of the ship, and start killing everyone. Here are a few screenshots I took.
Also, this is AvP2, but its also like a scary movie mixed, its really freaky, even tho its just a game.

Screenshot54-1.jpg

Screenshot55.jpg

Screenshot56.jpg

Screenshot57.jpg

Screenshot58.jpg

Screenshot59.jpg

Screenshot60.jpg

Screenshot61.jpg

Screenshot62.jpg

Screenshot63.jpg

Screenshot64.jpg

Screenshot65.jpg

Screenshot66.jpg

I will take more, this is just a little bit of the first chapter, you should seriously consider downloading this if you like scary movies or scary things, and have and like AvP2.

To install, download from the link on the news board. Then right click the AvP2 icon on your desktop, and click "Properties", then click "Find Target" and it will bring up a window with alot of Files in it, create a file called "Custom" and once you do, open it, and leave that window open, then go to the file you downloaded, open the file, and put "Island.rez" in the "Custom" folder. You can then close the windows, now double left click AvP2 icon, and start the game, but do not click "Launch", click "Options", then click the blue box and put a "X" in it. Now in the empty bar, type: -rez custom/island.rez

Now you can enter the game, go to Single Player, and when you have a choice of your species, click "Custom Level". and you get to choose a chapter, Choose Chapter 1 or it will ruin the story :(

Hope you like it :) I sure did,

AnotherNavyspazSig.gif

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Awsome. Keep us updated I am really intrested in this as I have not got AVP2 installed and I need to get a disc for it first there for I cannot play it.

I look forward for the update on this Navy... You really do have my intrest. ;)

Katam.jpg

.:MESSAGE BOARD, RPG RULES & INFORMATION:.

Don't have Disc 1? contact me on MSN, I got a program called "No CD Crack" it replaces AvP2.exe, and you dont need a CD, Oh and its not an illegal program. you still need a CD key, you need the game installed to get it to work tho.

So whenever you get on MSN ask me for it and ill send you it.

EDIT: Oh and about keep us updated, Im only gonna post a few parts of the first chapter, I dont wanna ruin it for everyone ;)

AnotherNavyspazSig.gif

navyspaz game look Great :)

Shadow-Warrior_02.jpg
Silent invisible invincible The Ultimate Hunter try take head strong alpha male ever life i wil take strongs alpha male head as trophy try my head if can as trophy Dtai kai-dte sa-de nau gkon Dtain aun bpi-de M-di Hdlak

Updated Screenshots: This is the begining of chatper 2.

Screenshot2.jpg

Screenshot3.jpg

Screenshot7.jpg

Screenshot8.jpg

Screenshot9.jpg

Screenshot10.jpg

Screenshot11.jpg

Screenshot13.jpg

Screenshot12.jpg

Screenshot14.jpg

Screenshot16.jpg"

Screenshot17.jpg

Screenshot18.jpg

Screenshot20.jpg

Screenshot21.jpg

Screenshot22.jpg

Screenshot24.jpg

Thats all for now, Im gonna wait til people actually start downloading it and playing it, because I dont wanna ruin it, once everybody starts beating chapter 2, I'll start posting more pics on it. Or whoever else wants to.

AnotherNavyspazSig.gif

Mishmuf, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I can't get it to work.

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

Ok then, contact me on AIM and I'll guide you threw it.

AnotherNavyspazSig.gif

donut, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

oh god this looks fun XDD

857888.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Also, whoever gets it, you can skip a chapter, but you cannot beat it unless you beat the whole game in order.

No matter what part of the game you start at, you only start with a knife, and its easier to get weapons in the begining, and some levels are impossible to beat with a knife.

Also there are "clues" that are supposed to come in handy, rips peices of paper that you put together.

So just beat the game, you cant skip a level.

Note: F6 is quicksave, F9 is quickload.

Screenshot25.jpg

Screenshot26.jpg

Screenshot28.jpg

Screenshot30.jpg

AnotherNavyspazSig.gif

Mishmuf, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I just started the first chapter. When that ghost docter's face appers on the screen, It scared the sh*t out of me so much I had to turn the game off.

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

LOL yea I JUST now got my sister off the game, she quit, the ghost is just an illusion to scare you.

When you first go down the ladder it shows him in a bloody doctor suit and pale face with white eyes sitting in the hallway.

Then you walk down to the dark side of the hallway, and it stops and you see the doctors face right infront of yours with that scary music, which is also very scary, then you turn and look at the end of the hall, and hes standing right there, looking at you. If you run to that end of the hall he dissapears before you get there.

The only thing that can kill you on the first chapter, is a facehugger that gets loose, and hes a hard lil bugger to catch.

EDIT: if you look at the first 3-7 pics, thats the ghost doctor guy. and the ladder you go down to see him.

AnotherNavyspazSig.gif

Woah, looks awesome! Kinda makes me wish I had avp2....sigh...

0.jpg

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

That looks like Silent AVP with Ghost Hunters mixed in it. Awsome! I got AVP2 to work once but now it's all buggered up. I'll have to find a better version, though it took forever to start up...

I am a Machina-Alien! (Mok-In-Uhh)

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."