Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › Avp Director's Cut

Forum

Avp Director's Cut

Register or login to post
AVPFREAK
2005-02-14 08:52:33
Undefined
For those of you who think that AVP was horrible, do you think the director's cut will be better? And I think that there will be one because I have seen footage of a 4th predator online. Not a picture; actual footage. I haven't read the book, but I've heard that there was a part in it where Grid held down a Predator and let a Facehugger implant it. That's the footage I think I saw.

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

shane73036.tripod.com/avp
alienhunter
2005-02-14 09:13:25
Undefined
Where did you get the footage of pred 4 geez?

Unknown
2005-02-14 09:16:47
Undefined
Hmm.. I dont believe it. i've never seen any footage and believe me i have looked. so unless you have any actual "footage" Im taking your entire post as a lie.

Here... Take it!
AVPFREAK
2005-02-14 09:43:38
Undefined
It could be a 4th predator or another version of one of the three dying. hold on, let me get the link.

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

AVPFREAK
2005-02-14 09:51:56
Undefined
go to: avpworld.vze.com and click on the avp movie section. then, click on the deleted scenes in the menu. scroll down a bit and you will see a picture from the novel and a scene description. next, go to avp-movie.com and click on "view trailer" once loaded, click "the making of the monsters" and wait till download is complete. play it and watch the part where tom woodruff talks about the electronic facehugger. it shows footage of the picture at avp world, though brief.

ash
2005-02-14 10:08:08
Xenomorph
im looking at the alien 5 stuff on that site

if ur an alien fan then you can come to me and ask to join my clan
Unknown
2005-02-14 10:09:35
Undefined
Can't view any trailers, stupid computer won't let me, crud!

AVPFREAK
2005-02-14 10:12:38
Undefined
does your computer have quicktime?

Unknown
2005-02-14 10:16:26
Undefined
Actually there is something wrong with the whole dang thing! It is extremely slow, let me calm myself down before i punch a hole into the screen!

AVPFREAK
2005-02-14 11:05:48
Undefined
anyone seen it?

AVPFREAK
2005-02-14 12:52:42
Undefined
hello?

daveberg
2005-02-15 02:34:56
Xenomorph
this is indeed true of the novel, two drones and the alpha alien hold down one of the five predators and wait for a facehugger to emplant its seed within. there are two predaliens in the book not juts the one that we see at the end. as far as paul anderson is concerned - there is no directors cut, those were his words.

oh and yeah, its also in thr trailer as well, blink and you'll miss it though....

www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
AVPFREAK
2005-02-15 10:16:45
Undefined
ok, anderson is crazy not to release a director's cut. i still like avp, but i want 5 predators and 2 predaliens! i am definitely getting the novel.

Register or login to post

Nostromo Tshirt

Dish Network Kentucky
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners