Avp Director's Cut

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 19 years ago

For those of you who think that AVP was horrible, do you think the director's cut will be better? And I think that there will be one because I have seen footage of a 4th predator online. Not a picture; actual footage. I haven't read the book, but I've heard that there was a part in it where Grid held down a Predator and let a Facehugger implant it. That's the footage I think I saw.

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

shane73036.tripod.com/avp

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

Actually there is something wrong with the whole dang thing! It is extremely slow, let me calm myself down before i punch a hole into the screen!

clonessig.bmp.jpg

Can't view any trailers, stupid computer won't let me, crud!

clonessig.bmp.jpg

does your computer have quicktime?

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

ash, Undefined, 19 years ago

im looking at the alien 5 stuff on that site

shadowserpentssig.jpg

if ur an alien fan then you can come to me and ask to join my clan

alienhunter, Undefined, 19 years ago

Where did you get the footage of pred 4 geez?

Lookingkindaoddish.JPG

Hmm.. I dont believe it. i've never seen any footage and believe me i have looked. so unless you have any actual "footage" Im taking your entire post as a lie.

Here... Take it!

It could be a 4th predator or another version of one of the three dying. hold on, let me get the link.

go to: avpworld.vze.com and click on the avp movie section. then, click on the deleted scenes in the menu. scroll down a bit and you will see a picture from the novel and a scene description. next, go to avp-movie.com and click on "view trailer" once loaded, click "the making of the monsters" and wait till download is complete. play it and watch the part where tom woodruff talks about the electronic facehugger. it shows footage of the picture at avp world, though brief.

anyone seen it?

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

this is indeed true of the novel, two drones and the alpha alien hold down one of the five predators and wait for a facehugger to emplant its seed within. there are two predaliens in the book not juts the one that we see at the end. as far as paul anderson is concerned - there is no directors cut, those were his words.

oh and yeah, its also in thr trailer as well, blink and you'll miss it though....

boneship.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

hello?

ok, anderson is crazy not to release a director's cut. i still like avp, but i want 5 predators and 2 predaliens! i am definitely getting the novel.