Second In Command Issues

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hello, everyone.

I set up this thread so that the newly promoted Sub-leaders, or Second In Command officials, can report any problems which they may experiencing.

Please post any questions or problems which you may be experiencing below.

Crow_04.jpg
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 17 years ago

I have just bumped Bloo up into the subleader position.
Thank you for posting this topic mate, I was unaware I had the ability to do that until just now. :)

00Alien_sig01.png

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Right now I'm having the same issues as Crow. I can do pretty much everything except delete posts.

The system which is being used now means a clan leader has to actually bump up one of his clan members to the position of subleader, so that means that until Kidd is granted his powers, then you won't be able to get yours Hyro. Hopefully this issue will be sorted soon.

thorndesignssig.jpg

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

well myself and my clan leader have got abosulty no power at the moment =(

Hyro_01.jpg
"He who fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not become a monster." ~Nietzche

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Personally, I have been able to add and remove members, as well as delete topics.

However, I cannot delete individual posts. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

(I am aware that this makes two consecutive posts, but I didn't want this stuck in the topic post.)

Crow_04.jpg
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

(no worries, in my opinion this is a better way and only reason to double post. I use this method.)

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules