Where do I go to Sign up for the new RPG?

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

There was a news letter from Stalker saying that the new RPG would start soon and to get ur name down if you want to participate.Where do I go to sign up?

The enemy has but one weakness....FEAR

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yes, Dave still comes on here quite frequently. I'm certain he'll be happy to see that you've returned.

As for an RPG, we just finished the Bleeding Star RPG around a month ago, so I can't quite say when a new one will come about. Rank points haven't even been awarded yet.

855989_3.jpg
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

Topdogg, Undefined, 17 years ago

thanks every one i have been away for some time now and i have some free time on my hands, its nice to see you all so hows things going these days?

hey good to see tou TD havant seen you in ages . as far as i no every thing is fine apart from the ocasional squable but that hapens anye where lol. good to have you back :3

Backinaction.jpg

wow cool new RPG :)

Shadow-Warrior_02.jpg
Silent invisible invincible The Ultimate Hunter try take head strong alpha male ever life i wil take strongs alpha male head as trophy try my head if can as trophy Dtai kai-dte sa-de nau gkon Dtain aun bpi-de M-di Hdlak

heh umm hate to rain on your parades but that was for the old RPg, if you look in the newer news it says the RPG is over, sorry. i think they said the next one was in January.

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Lol, Shadow Warrior, read what he posts, not just the word RPG.

And its gonna be a lil while before we have another one, we finished the bleeding star not too long ago, before a RPG comes up, there is a signup topic, sometimes if theres too many volenteers in a clan, the clan leader narrows them down to who he wants to go to the RPG.

Dnt' wry bout it now, there will be a signup topic when its getting close.

AnotherNavyspazSig.gif

thx navyspaz for info ;)

Shadow-Warrior_02.jpg
Silent invisible invincible The Ultimate Hunter try take head strong alpha male ever life i wil take strongs alpha male head as trophy try my head if can as trophy Dtai kai-dte sa-de nau gkon Dtain aun bpi-de M-di Hdlak

wow it's been such a long time since have been here how is every one? any way when are you guys gonna have another RPG? they used to be really fun, i would like to have a go.

P.S does any one know if old davey boy still come's here?

Kind Regards

TD

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

rank point arent a neccesity i mean they werent awarded for LEAP OF FAITH either at least i think...

Hyro_01.jpg
"He who fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not become a monster." ~Nietzche

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

That's true, but I would enjoy having more than 20 points, especially because I want to put something into Leadership to better represent my position within The Hive.

Either way, we don't know when the next RPG is going to happen. I'll be kicking around some ideas with Dave soon, but there isn't much to say.

855989_3.jpg
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

Good to see you, TD *tacklehugs* lol

Shall this be a message to all old members. GET YOUR SWEET BUTTS BACK IN HERE OR I'LL COME TO DO SOME VERY BAD THINGS TO YOU!!! lol

new-Predess-sig.jpg

SUOMI FINLAND PERKELE!

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Wow *GASP* TopDogg :) Welcome Back :D

AnotherNavyspazSig.gif

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Good to see you again m8, hows life been treating you?

(& that news post was from serveral months ago, that RPG is already over, there is no determined date for the next one to start yet.)

thorndesignssig.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 17 years ago

Oi Oi TD!

It's been too long me old mate. Glad to see you around here, place aint been the same without ya!

Hope all is well and that you got things sorted.

davesback.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

Whoah! Good to see ya back mate! Daves goning to have a ball when he sees that your back good to see you Again Topdogg

(Lol You probably dont reconise me...i made a new account because my old one stuffed up.. i was Thee Pred Alien)

The-Giger-Drone.jpg

oi oi you alright Dave son long time no see, sorry i aint e-mailed you mate just been really busy, thing's are now thankfully sorted and my life's back on track, ill try and e-mail ya tonight mate i still got address and we can catch up on things