Question for Ressurection?

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

In Alien Ressurection the aliens are seriously brown! i've known this for a long time but have no idea why!

Whay are the aliens a dark Red/Brown?

The-Giger-Drone.jpg

We are once again amazed at daves knowledge for aliens

lol

The-Giger-Drone.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 17 years ago

Pigmentation of the exo-skeleton had been altered because of the genetic modification/experimentation process of Cloning Riply. Her genes were passed down to the Xenomorph queen, we can only assume that miniscule human DNA structures that were mixed between the two species changed the way the xenomorphs looked.

davesback.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

i think cloned Queen i dont Queen from movie aliens is black i dont know

Shadow-Warrior_02.jpg
Silent invisible invincible The Ultimate Hunter try take head strong alpha male ever life i wil take strongs alpha male head as trophy try my head if can as trophy Dtai kai-dte sa-de nau gkon Dtain aun bpi-de M-di Hdlak

yea nice dave

Shadow-Warrior_02.jpg
Silent invisible invincible The Ultimate Hunter try take head strong alpha male ever life i wil take strongs alpha male head as trophy try my head if can as trophy Dtai kai-dte sa-de nau gkon Dtain aun bpi-de M-di Hdlak

LOL,i'm Sure someone else would've said the same thing.

Not my fault i'm an alien geek....

davesback.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules

Agreed, a little change in the hue of the alien doesn't really account for the interaction of Ripley's DNA. But i guess someone such as myself would've moaned if the alien design would've changed in any great effect.

davesback.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

*quietly raises hand x3*

Yep...Dave nailed it. What I fail to understand, however, is why the xenomorphs still looked as unaltered as they did. I mean we saw the queen, she was a mess, and let's not even talk about the Newborn.

I suppose the fact that the xenomorphs were sexually reproduced from the queen and consequently weren't directly related to Ripley could have something to do with it, but I would have expected them to look a little more different then they did...

855989_3.jpg
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

The theory that their colouration was altered by their combined human DNA is the most probable. Although ultimately it is because Jean Pierre & the ADI team wanted to "update" the look of the creatures. They also removed the 5th dorsal spine, gave them a much larger, blade-like tail, & a more elongated & pointed head, for pretty much no explained reason whatsoever. I'm sure they only saw the skin pigment alteration as another cosmetical change.

thorndesignssig.jpg