Strange Alien Question

Switcher, Undefined, 17 years ago

lol , OK is it just me , or in this scene is it Raining, lets remember there on a space ship in deep space

Excuse the cat, just one damn cute kitty

20061001-121851.BMP.jpg

20061001-121910.BMP.jpg

20061001-122118.BMP.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Some how a liquid substance obvously got into the hanger, maby from a pipe leak or something and drained out and dripped from the ceiling above.

new-Cory-sig.jpg
.:Killswitch Forum:.
.:The Chainsaw HOUSE:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

Then I don't know what it is.It could be a cooling system, or maybe a water line (though i doubt it, cosidering there were so many leaks).

And yes, I have watched the movie, though it was a while ago and I was too preoccupied with the alien killing people then to stop and think about where some water was coming from.

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

lol no, i watched the movie just there, those are my screenshots, the water is plumeting down , you can here and see it not to mention the fact the water is actually bouncing off his face, have you even seen the movie ?

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

I think those are just some particles that have became more apparant because of the light above them. As for the guy those wet, i don't know. Maybe he's just sweaty.

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

Hm... they had water on that ship, didn`t they? Water can evaporate, then (don`t know the word in english) and look like it was raining... or maybe it was from the pipes.

Or the cieling fire extinguishers?...

DW.png
From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equalty...

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

I believe you mean that water can condense. And yes, it can...however, water typically doesn't condense in such vast quantities...

I am trying to recall if the flamethrower was used before or after that scene. If it was used before, then perhaps that is water from a fire detection system.

If not, it could easily be water flowing from pipes which they xenomorph damaged as it moved through the air ducts and whatnot aboard the ship. Because you can clearly see water dropping in streams in certain areas, I am inclined to believe this.

855989_3.jpg
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

no the flame thrower hadnt been used at that point, nor is it likely to be damaged pipes as i doubt he would have looked on the pipes in the same manner he did if it were not supposed to be like that

anyway http://killswitcher.proboards31.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=alienb&thread=1159702442&page=1

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Im pretty sure it was a leaking pipe.

It doesn't rain in space ;S

Navyspazsigforhive.jpg

Makingthis up as i go along hope it makes sence
some of it is baised on facts nown about the ship.

The Nastromo is a cargo haller used to transport various things from colany to colany. some times they have to transport certan items that need to be cept cool. so round the cargo bays the wals are lines with intracet pipe worce fild with runing water. the piper run along the inside of the outer hull use the inherant coldnes of space the cool the water. the pipes are on the inside of the hull to avoid freesing.

the company that owns the Nastromo at the time of the movie wer nering bancrupsy so cut bacs in maintanance alouncaes had provented some necicary repairs to the culant system. hens the faling water in the bowles of the ship

Backinaction.jpg