we all have said that when aliens......

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

we all have said that when aliens take over a planet and there is nothing left they go into a cocoon or solitary state until more prey arrives. Well taking that statement into consideration if the crashed derelict ship was taken over by aliens and all space jockies were killed then where were all the aliens at when dallas and crew went into the ship? were the aliens to far away to sense that there was fresh meat? What are your takes on this?

~All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen~

so are you saying that all of the pilots were killed by one xeno on the derelict ship and then the one sending the transmission was facehuged by a super face hugger. sorry little confused on what you were tryin to say.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 19 years ago

That planet was a bit harsh. The xenos may have been wiped out due to volcanos or storms or something. If there WERE any left(unlikely), they had probably been out looking for hosts. The storms and such just make it really hard to get from one place to another, so the xenos might have taken shelter under a rock or something until the storm ended or at least died down a little bit. While all this was going on, the Nostrmo picked up a facehugger and the rest is history. Although it is alot more likly that the xenos ran out of hosts and died of old age, but then why didn't they hibernate? Hhhmmmmm... Perhaps the preds shot down the Jocky ship carrying xeno eggs and one of the xenos got out. The rest of the jockys killed him, then died of starvation, or maybe because of the planet's atmoshere. Or there were posibly only a few jockys left, one got facehugged (the coorpse we saw in the movie) the rest got killed by the xeno, and the last one died in combat against the it. Durring the fight, the xeno was mortally wounded. He then made a super-facehugger egg out of the jocky. THAT was in another part of the ship. Flash forward a few hundred years, Alien happens, then in Aliens, one of the warriors drome poor sap to the Super facehugger egg and that was where the queen in that movie came from. As for why the preds shot the jockys down, they WERE at war, so maybe the preds somehow knew the Derilict ship had xeno eggs in it. After what happened in AVP... Well, prohaps AVP was the first ever occasion in which ALL the preds got killed durring the hunt. Because of this, the jockys swipe some xeno eggs, get shot down by the preds, crash-land on Archeron, and the rest is history. As for why the preds never got involved durring the Alien series... Well, xenos causing havoc in space and almost overtaking Earth wasen't their problem now, was it? So they didn't care. Anyhoo, thats just my theory...

Everyone is insane. The ones in the nuthouse just got caught.

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

ok here goes.....

the space jockys were carrying a cargo of alien eggs to a destination we do not yet know, through traveling , the ship encountered a meteor shower which not only breached the hull but also breached the protective field containing the alien eggs, of course the eggs began to hatch thus the crew slowly began to fall prew to the xenomorphs one by one untill the last jocky alive realised the dangers of this event and set a crash course for acheron whilst hosting a warning signal just before he too fell victim to the alien threat. once on the planet it is rumoured that the aliens left the ship and explored their new world which proved to be extremely hostile, alledgedly a volcano was the source that wiped out the few xenos that remained thus there were no aliens left to attck dallas, lambert and cane.....

boneship.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

I think thay go into a dorment state kindov like the queen on avp

no I am askin where they were at because they will wake up when new life comes onto the planet but when dallas and his crew went into the derelict shipo they werent attacked

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

hello mate, sorry, i just popped on briefly before falling to the floor in a deep sleep, not been too well lately so i've not had the energy to come on here, lol.

thealphaalien.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

hey dave u there?

ahh thank you for enlighting the question dave. you were the only one that knew what I was asking. with your information I also think about another reason because the exoskelton information on this site tells about the alien surviving after getting hot lead poured on top of him. You have to think if they could withstand hot lead wouldnt the aliens be able to withstand lava?