paul anderson wil make script of alien 6

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

paul anderson wil make script of alien 6 avp i think alien 6 wil be Great

in Space, No one can Hear you Scream i am proud Warrior predalien of Hive try take my head if can as trophy kainde Amedha Chiva

dave thx avp movie and paul andersun you ar alpha male in Hive no avp movie no alpha male and dave why i need give be alien fan tel me i know or dont like be fair dave i am cool
i know if rogue Elder solo Hunter i wil take dan you alpha head dave you hate or what sorry plz dont bamme fair to you dave think (dave i have see avp movie 310 times and for predators fans on ever even avp predator,predator2 all predators die all time is way life even more dave i was member of Hunters moon i am team player in RPG and good with solo hunting why i need give be alien fan or mail p :) free wil i dont break rules ok i was disloyal on shadow serpents i make all froms in clan room + stalker make best RPG ever make dave play in RPG shadowBlade Elder vs Elder dont bamme or mail p i am fair think dave look (IGN.COM my proof )
in Space, No one can Hear you Scream i am proud Warrior predalien of Hive try take my head if can as trophy kainde Amedha Chiva

daveberg, Undefined, 17 years ago

If there was hard evidence of what you say here SW, then i'd give up being an alien fan. Paul Anderson showed us all he didn't have what it took to give the fans what they wanted with AVP - if he ever even put pencil to paper in regards to doing a script for a new Alien movie, i'd turn my back on the franchise. The guy just isn't capable of making decent movies.

(With the exception of the great 'Event Horizon')

davesback.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

the_doctor, Undefined, 17 years ago

i dont really know, ive said it before but the similarities of set design and setting in event horizon are very like that of alien. IF he was given the chance to do alien and IF he learned something from AvP then he could actually pull it off. but thats only IF

are you predator or prey?

http://xiv-movie.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

Skystalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

I ,personally, and at the risk of being stoned to death (or any other form of horrible death) actually liked AVP. Everyone has to realize that it was his vision. If anyone here made a movie it would be their vision (ok maybe we do know more about AVP than he does, he should of done some reasearch at least i guess) and there would be a list of people complaining about how they didnt like this and or that.

Skystalker_02.jpg
Userbars.gif
Disdaining fortune with his brandished steel
Which smoked with bloody execution

Please Read and Follow The Forum Rules.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

This is just a rumor, dude. I can see why you might have fallen for it, but Alien 5 isn't happening yet.

deathdrop1.jpg

DD i have read on IGN.COM thx for info DD ;)

Silent invisible invincible The Ultimate Hunter try take head strong alpha ever life name be dave i wil take dave head as trophy try my head if can as trophy Dtai kai-dte sa-de nau gkon Dtain aun bpi-de

At least it wouldn`t be uwe boll...

DW.png
From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equalty...

weaponx, Undefined, 17 years ago

Paul Anderson is not going to write the script for Alien 6. And if he did it would not be great. It would be shit. Even the Brothers Clause ( AvP 2 directors ) said they didnt like Andersons approach to AvP and for AvP 2 they'll be taking the Cameron approach to the film instead.