Balatu Is Awesome

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Predatoress I just watched your video for Balatu in 2006.It is definitely the best internet video I have seen in all my years of watching videos on the web.The rest of you guys were great to it's amazing how well organized you manage to be.To anyone else reading this you have got to check out this video.I promise you won't regret it.

The enemy only has one weakness and that is fear

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yea I saw it :) was pretty good.

Navyspazsigforhive.jpg

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

I'm sure Predatoress will be happy that you liked it, but you should've put this in that topic.

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Glad you liked the vid m8 (& thanks for the compliment to our clan), but this really should have been put in the topic that the vid was posted. Welcome to the site btw, if you need any help or have any questions, feel free to ask.

thorndesignssig.jpg

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

Aww *blushes* Thanks for the compliment. I just wanted to do something for my clan. And being in small clan there's the advantage you get to know each members personally.

Too bad I didn't mention Time Predator and Solo and the others... My time was limited and I used only those who'd been active by that video.

But yes *bows* thanks again ^_^

new-Predess-sig.jpg

Kill them. All of them.