switcher warning no. 1

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

I warned you dude. Anymore use of that language then I will not wait to give you another warning. As someone has said to me... For someone who says he isn't killswitch you act just like him. You better be carfull cause us MODs are watching you closly !

Katam.jpg

.:MESSAGE BOARD, RPG RULES & INFORMATION:.

Switcher, Undefined, 17 years ago

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo stop watching me lol

lol act just like him, everyone cuses man, what have i done that would tell you im him, except laugh at DeathDrops sad respone to a great gift

and i quote "not a moderator-type person... Seriosly, a clan is one thing, but this is just to much pressure... I would really not like to do this, there"

lol presure, he dosent know the meaning of the word

And you Katam, lol well im well aware you just get on everybodys tits , F88k off

By the way, i tried the civil approach, i mailed P about your pathetic bias moderating due to the fact my screen name is switcher and i got no reply, cause P dosent give a ****

its unfair, please lay off Katam

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

Why do you care about a post made 3 years ago? Yeah, I was younger, stupider, etc. I look back at it and laugh. I could care less if you were just kidding. It's the fact that you insulted me for absolutly no reason that bought you this warning. Cursing is not against the rules. Insulting someone is. THAT'S why you got a warning.

(Sizzling Frog, let's not turn this into a huge fight.)

deathdrop1.jpg

Switcher, Undefined, 17 years ago

about a year and a half actually....

Sorry, but how sad

no no the presure

Again, I find it funny. I was a newbie to the internet as a whole back then, and being asked to be a mod made me nervous (I've since learned it's quite easy) I agree with you about how laughable it was. It's the insults that were not needed. Anyway, why do you care? That topic is from 2004. What's really sad is that you would actually go looking for that just to discredit me. Seriously, get a hobby or something. You're very obviously following in Punisher's footsteps.

deathdrop1.jpg

Skystalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Why dont we just end the pointless bickering and just remember this is supposed to be a fun (though not family inclined fun) website. I am saying this to all party's involved. its a simple matter of swallowing your pride (though for some like me this is something hard to do) and realize its a stupid arguement. yes i know, he insulted you DeathDrop, dont worry, Switcher well thats another story altogether, and everyone else who is and or will get involved, swallow your pride and let it go.

I know it sounds wierd someone like me being a voice of reason around here but everyone needs to calm down, and save the fights for real life. and lastly i hesitate to say it, but if you must fight, please do so quietly, and/or off the website.

Just a friendly warning, if you all dont stop fighting ill be forced to play Beethoven's moonlight sonata and make you all stop fighting and cry, or at least stop fighting.

Skystalker_02.jpg
Userbars.gif
Disdaining fortune with his brandished steel
Which smoked with bloody execution

Please Read and Follow The Forum Rules.

You make a good point. Let's drop it.

deathdrop1.jpg