A very very special event

daveberg, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

For those of you who live in Europe and the US,
you would have missed the total awesomeness that graced the UK in the form of 'Alien War' The total reality situation that puts a group of people in the thick of a Weyland Yutani research facility that is housing Xenomorph specimens.....

Once inside the complex, all hell breaks loose and the reality strikes you harshly as you're faced with the fearfull task of getting out of the complex alive, as the Xenomorphs have broken free from their confinements!

Pitting you in the dark, smog filled corridoors with set pieces straight from 'Alien' & 'Aliens' only a sole colonial marine is your hope for 'surviving' this event.

This fantastic amusment was based in central London for several years and took in millions of customers, fans flocked from all over to imerse themselves in a reality as close as you could image to the true alien films themselves. After a tragic flood in 1996 Alien War closed down, and left me with nothing but sadness and fond memories.

Now, to stop my waffling, i'll cut to the chase. To mark it's 15 year Anniversary...........ALIEN WAR IS COMING BACK!

Yup, that's right. It's being brought back, but this time, they are touring, and it will be heading to the US aswell, if you've never had the alien war experience, and you're a huge fan of the movies, this is something not to miss!!

SOme links for you.....

Alien war Story

Alien war - my space

Check out the videos section over the weekend too, i'll host up some films i found......

NEWBERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

daveberg, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I'll keep checking back for you guys and keep you updated on dates and touring venues.

Trust me, if it comes near you, you will so not want to miss it, i'm trying to arrange a deal with the owners that i can film a small piece within the 'complex so i can put together a website, if i manage to get that permission, Dang, you guys will love it!

NEWBERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

Stalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Would've been brilliant to go to Alien War & experience it firsthand, but unfortunately it doesn't look as though it's heading this way. It's a dame shame.

thorndesignssig.jpg

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

AWESOME! i need to figure out where it is going.

I hope ill be able to see it.

new-Black-sig.jpg

THE EVIL FURBY IN MY SIG IS WATCHING YOU!!!

.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

nostromo, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Yeah, i read that in a video game magizine, but they said it was comin out in 2009. well that sucks.

bacsig.bmp.jpg

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

dang,i'm in australia,*********************,sorry,just that i would love it,does it come to aust?

firehuntersig.jpg
Hello,my name is FireHunter,i like biting things and stealing jewels!,uughh,i can castrate u,5 bucks

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Kick-ass news! I hope they come around my area eventually.

deathdrop1.jpg

donut, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

oh god, i think my happy glands just exploded.

DonutBanner.jpg?t=1169093994
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Awsome, I have always wanted to go to this thing and now I get my chance !

Woo Hoo !

P.S. Just popping back now and then to see how the place is doing. ^_^ This is one thing which has me intrested in coming back to the site. Lol.

Holy @#%$! I.. cant beleive it, and many of you wont... but in october last year i had a chat to the owners ( e-mail) and suggested that they should re-open it and come world wide so that all could go ( mainly me lol) they said if i made an offer they would ( as a joke ) but i never thought that i had printed the idea into there brains... woot!

I AM SO HAPPY!! I SURE HOPE IF THEY COME TO AUSTRALIA THEY GO TO GOLD COAST OR BRISBANE IN QUEENSLAND CUZ I WONT MISS IT!!!! WOOOOOT!

GigerDroneSig.gif
Creature of the Dark

Messageboard Rules

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I'm going to what I can to get into that thing. Even if it means stabbing myself four times in the chest while trying to type "Bread and bird park" thirty-seven hundred times.

00Bloo_sig05.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

If they are going to aussie, I'm there!

Darkblade-2.jpg

Honour is a fools prize, glory is of no use to the dead."

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Even if they say US, I don't think they're coming to Alaska. F*ck.

I hope you DO get permission. Just seeing it will be good enough for me.

00Bloo_sig05.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."