HR Giger Alien vs Warrior Alien

avpunlimited, Undefined, 17 years ago

We all know the Alien from the first movie was NOT a drone, it was much bigger than the one in AVP, and its head had the same look as the tip of a penis, unlike the drone in AVP. The first alien was strong enough to resist the vacuum of space with just his hands, and it could carry full grown resisting men like they were nothing.

The warrior alien from Aliens was strong enough to hold a door open with ease while four marines were trying to close it.

So, which one was stronger?

alien3yl9.jpg

Oh, ok.

alien3yl9.jpg

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

You're not reading what I am saying. I'm saying that it is using physical strength to hang on, but there is no strength involved in actually living in a vacuum.

That physical strength involved in hanging onto the doorway is still not comparable to the physical strength of a warrior xenomorph, because we have never seen a warrior perform in the exact same scenario.

CrowRunnerSig-2.png?t=1169492759

We haven't seen the warrior xeno even face the vacuum of space in the first place. Hanging onto the sides of a door is not a measureable or comparable display of strength in this situation, and it does not prove in the slightest that the drone is stronger than the warrior.

Since you know more about the vacuum, I will except this.

But answer my question please.

If the alien can hold onto the door, while space is trying to suck him out, how is he not using his strength????

alien3yl9.jpg

The alien didn't just survive the vacuum but it resisted the suction, it held on to the sides of the door, and wasn't sucked out, not even the strongest primate could resist suction of space.

How do you know that warriors aren't just a different design, where is your proof that they are matured drones?

alien3yl9.jpg

Being able to survive in a vacuum has nothing to do with strength...bacteria can exist in the vacuum of space, and we know they aren't physically strong.

As for strength comparison...who really knows? We have never seen the "full" extent of any xenomorph's strength on a comparable level to another one within a different film. They're effectively the same creature, they've been tweaked and adjusted from film to film, and their physical strength varies as much as the script wants them to.

The xenomorph in the first film was a drone, and hadn't been around for very long. The warrior in Aliens was alive for a considerably longer period of time. On a level of physical maturity, the warrior is naturally the stronger, without a doubt.

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

The aliens from AVP were still obviously very powerful, Grid lifted Chopper, who would have weighed well over 300lbs off the ground with ease, although was still physically outmatched by Celtic's dominating strength. Nonetheless, the original drone still seemed as though it was a tougher & more powerful specimen than its AVP counterparts.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Yes, because it resisted the vacuum of space!!!

And the alien from aliens was stronger than four men combined. (Their combined strength couldn't shut the door)

alien3yl9.jpg

They are not fighting, I'm just asking which one is physically stronger.

The alien from the first movie was a lot stronger than the ones in AVP, physically.

alien3yl9.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

The original alien was a drone, in contrast to your statement, the design of the creature had just been modified quite alot in the time period between the original film & AVP. As far as an actual fight between the Giger drone & a warrior, the battle could quite easily go either way. Both creatures would be relatively evenly matched, with the exception of the warrior's slightly tougher chitinous, exoskeletal body. Both are armed with the same weapons, & are fairly evenly matched as far as strength goes, so there is no real way to call this fight from the offset.

Although why a pair of aliens would be fighting each other in the first place is a mystery to me.

thorndesignssig.jpg