Does Anyone Know How Predators Breed

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

I've been wondering about this ever since I saw AVP.At the end of the movie does an Alien burst from Scar's chest or is it a predator?If anyone knows please tell me.

The enemy only has one weakness and that is fear

yes i see have femle predator i fireHunter

Silent invisible invincible The Ultimate Hunter try take head strong alpha male ever life i wil take strongs alpha male head as trophy try my head if can as trophy Dtai kai-dte sa-de nau gkon Dtain aun bpi-de

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Technically, it is an alien. Scar was facehugged earlier in the film, but for one reason or another Anderson decided to have the chestburster be spawned after Scar had died (which is normally impossible).

What you saw was what people refer to as a "predalien." However, I fail to understand why individuals insist on calling it that, as xenomorphs have absolutely no uniform appearance. Just because we have seen xenomorphs spawned from humans hosts more than yautja does not mean that a xenomorph spawned from a yautja is something "different." A xenomorph is a xenomorph, regardless of its host.

But I ramble. That creature was a xenomorph spawned from a yautja. It inherited certain traits from its host (Scar), which is why it possessed the yautja's mandibles. It is still a xenomorph.

Yautja most likely reproduce in a manner very similiar to humans. They obviously possess genitalia, and their reproduction is definitely sexual, not asexual. We still do not know if they give live birth, nor what female yautja look like, but I have very little doubt that they exist.

855989_3.jpg
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

predators can breed and predators have home world so can breed not like aliens

Silent invisible invincible The Ultimate Hunter try take head strong alpha ever life name be dave i wil take dave head as trophy try my head if can as trophy Dtai kai-dte sa-de nau gkon Dtain aun bpi-de

FireHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

hey,i know what a female pred looks like!check my profile.

If war is such hell, why does man enjoy it so much?
â€â€Homer Kellogi, Explorer, 2821
Fire-Breather of The Hive

Now thats one Ugly MOTHER F*%#er!!!!

The-Giger-Drone.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well, Timmy...

Sometimes, when two Yautja love each other very much, they-

I would assume they do it the old-fasioned way, but until something pops up in the movies, we'll never really know.

deathdrop1.jpg

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

i was talking about this topic thuresday and he said to me that they take a laser instead of a needle and implant the sperm in the womb of the female i am sorry but thats the funniest thing i heard i always thought that since they are kind of like humans that they do it dominatrix style hehe (sorry but i have to do this ) thats the way uhuh uhuh i like it uhuh uhuh

lasciate ogni speranza voi ch' entrate

i think they would repraduce in a simolar fashon to humans however humans seem to have evolved this need to have sex for lital more than plashur. i get the empreshon the yatuja are a lital more primal and use it as a status symbole. like in a pac of wolves only the domanant mail and femail are aloud to bread. only the gratest wariors are aloud to bread.

Backinaction.jpg

Thanks for the ideas guys.They were really interesting, and fire breather that is one sweet pic where did you find it?

The enemy has but one weakness....FEAR

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

I would give out the suggestion of cloning as well. With all that high tech crap you would get a great warrior blood line in no time, the old fashioned natural breeding isn's as effecient as it can be with cloning. But on the other hand, where's the fun of that?! lmao

Like I said this is just a suggestion, as much as they emphasize their induvidualism it's more likely that they breed pretty much the same like us. But just think about it *starts to dream of making perfect soldier* lol No I'm not that crazy. Cloning is the devil, but in all it's coldness it would fit to predators as well.

new-Predess-sig.jpg

SUOMI FINLAND PERKELE!

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well, you see kids, I think it's time we have thee talk. Heh.

Assuming you knew what I was talking about, they reproduce like that. Though whether they're ever curcumsized or not it beyond me.

I am a Machina-Alien! (Mok-In-Uhh)

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."