AVP2 Survival of the fittest

ash, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

i have been looking randomly if there was anything on avp2 and there is a repeated answer of one developing with a story of "Warring alien and predator races descend on a small town, where unsuspecting residents must band together for any chance of survival." This dont sound comforting people.
Heres the links: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0758730/
http://www.countingdown.com/movies/3559405
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809768384/info

aliensig2.jpg\"

avpunlimited, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

On earth AGAIN? AND its a stupid story! The non-canon AVP is getting worse!

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

i know it doesnt even continue with the previous endings so that sucks i really cant see this working in Colorado or were ever there making it lol its shameful

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

they are thinking of making it in texas

Shadowatching_02.jpg

TOTAL DISTRUCTION, I LIVE FOR NOTHING ELSE
http://galvergd.proboards57.com/index.cgi

I am getting pissed off! It needs to be in space. Predator's have the advantage of weapons, aliens need the advantage of surprise, just like in alien. Predators can't be READY for them. They can't have the materials to hunt them.

AVPUSIG.jpg

Back to how bad AVP is.

What I have to say about Alien:

Alien is the equivalent of every amusement park ride rolled into one.

Alien is a corker, a walloper, a rouser, a screetcher, and a ton of fun... If all movies were half as thrilling I would spend all my time at the movies.

What I have to say about AVP:

A good comedy.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Texas, ROFLMFAO.

A group of country boys must band together! LTD!

AVP! Its the remake of 8 legged freaks! predaliens hopping around every street corner!

OMG!

OH NO!

MY EYE!

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

ok i know its bad but......... anywho it must have some reference to AVP as its a sequal so it must have something and also i recon this it would be something to do with the alien queen from the last one only because it seems the most unlikely solution as avp was in antartica to going in a dessert place in texas just a hunch :P

KillSwitchalien.png

LOL. The alien queen that swam from Antarctica to Texas!

Get the shot guns!

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

could happen it's not like they have any good names in this film, no decent actors or actresses or even the directors who are brothers lol so dont be fooled just look at AVP's story and say that from antartica to texas is not a bad possibility lol

KillSwitchalien.png

i just hope that there will be female yautja or more reference to yautja's

Shadowatching_02.jpg

They had enough references to predators in the first movie, "Way back when, about 5000 years ago, in Egypt preds used to hunt aliens."

That was the dumbest thing that I have EVER seen. It was such a lame storyline. No, it was a retarded story line.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

rayne, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

ya its in texas it also says the same thing about AVP2 on this cool site i found

the sits
www.thehunted.tk
for predetors and the aliens site is

the same you just go to links on it and go down to alien host okay?

for the hunt!!

ok how about thier kids and the female what about them do u ever wonder how they look like (really that pic in some ones profile is a rough sceatch)

Shadowatching_02.jpg

Its better a mystery.

And it is a mystery.

But I believe.

That The child Yautja wore something like what a nomad in the medieval ages would have worn. The female would look the same. The females DON'T hunt. There genetics in able them to be as strong as the male. Although they can kill a male by surprise, or kill another female by surprise, they cannot kill an alien, Predators don't believe in female hunts. The man is the alpha.

I believe this because humans were like this in the medieval ages. And the Yautja are very similar to clans in the medieval ages.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

yeah ... lol thats been on IMB for quit some time now ..... bottom line , it would appear were never going to get what we really want ..... and thats 1000 preds on one side and a 1000 aliens on the other plunging into the most grusome battle in history determining an ultimate winner ..... but realisticly its never going to happen unless its another cheap ass CGI flash back ... Meaning that in late 2007 ... this site will fill up with people who have just seen the new movie and have come on to bitch about how pathetic it was oh and how shity those too faget directors were and how weve all been ropped of something that had the potential to be so good ...... sigh , you know how i know ? oh thats rite , because i was here when avp was released and i whatched it all happen first hand ... and at the momment i think history might just re-peat itself ..., ive been on other alien site for years ... the critics just never shut up

Lets just try and enjoy avp for what it is .. a shitey ass B class vs movie with a crappy budget

expectation is what ruined avp ..

bottom line grab your alien quadrilodgy set and give it a big hug .... avp2 may be crap , but its not ruining what weve already got

Universal Affliction: The best site on the Web ;)
Liquid GFX:Graphics central of the Universe;)
jbfjjjhrh.png

Stalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

This is no new news. The rumours of the Texas script have been floating around for ages. As I have said many times before, a movie like that has hardly any hope of being any decent, & if the Strausse bros. are actually planning to take the franchise in the direction they have claimed, then I doubt they'd even consider touching that script. There is still hope for AVP2 yet, although we'll just have to wait & see how it turns out.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Bootydaddy, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

But think about it, this time they (alien & predator) both fight in a complete different environment. Not space, not jungle, but desert...think about it, it's much harder for human to escape from this place because it's not much place to hide. It would be much fun if this story based on good old western cowboy period...!

'I'm from the west, and you borned from the woods, when we together, we're WESTWOOD!' - A catchphase which made by The Game when he confronting Tim Westwood during radio show!

FireAnt, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

to hear if the humans have accents, ya'll needa trap me this big rodent *alien sighs*

Killing a man for fun is a crime but killing for survival is nature but for Drake it doesnt matter.

FireAnt a Rogue for the Human Race

"But think about it, this time they (alien & predator) both fight in a complete different environment. Not space, not jungle, but desert...think about it, it's much harder for human to escape from this place because it's not much place to hide. It would be much fun if this story based on good old western cowboy period...!"

Ok that is hella dumbass right there! Alien is from the future, all of the movies were from the future and not on earth and were the least bet scary. "Helpless humans"

"In space, no one, can here you scream!"

That is what made it a classic. But AVP was on earth, with regular guns killing them. Egypt + Antarctica + Texas = Hella dumb for aliens!

Preds you can do that to, because they are already dumbass.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

daveberg, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Get over it. The texas script was Bull. They've already finished filming the movie and Texas from what i've read, was no part of it at all.

It'll either be good, or it'll blow.

I don't really care either way, we always have
aliens to marvel at no matter what.

NEWBERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.