The Yautja race vs The human race

avpunlimited, Undefined, 17 years ago

I have matured out of thinking that the alien race could ever beat the predator or human race.

And humans have this bomb

http://comicchats.com/

I made this site, and it doesn't have any viruses.

The bomb is a multi-stage antimatter device. And it has singly ionized helium atoms instead of hydrogen atoms.

The nuke is worth a gigaton of TNT.
That is a billion tons of TNT.

AVPUSIG.jpg

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

This isn't easy to answer, for we don't exactly know all the Predator's weapons. Sure, we've seen some of their weapons, but these were hunting weapons, which mean they might not be the strongest weapons the predators have. Think about it: When Humans hunt, they use fairly primative guns. You wouldn't see someone with a machine gun hunting deer, but you do see huhnter using shotguns. Predator probably just use certain weapons that are weaker than their fully advanced weapons to make the hunt more challenging so their prey isn't wiped out.

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

"That is a billion tons of TNT." sounds ridiculously exaggerated to me. To put this simply, if a single predator with what they consider to be primitive hunting equipment can wipe out an entire military team armed with high tech weapons, then humanity is plainly & simply screwed. If predators really wanted to wage war on humanity, they could probably destroy the entire earth at the touch of a button if they wanted, although I doubt they would resort to such measures due to their honour code.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

I've said it before and I'll say it again. They have nukes the size of wrist-watches. Imagine what their WMD's are like. Preds win easy.

deathdrop1.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

well said deathdrop i agree 100%

new-Scarred-Yautja-12-sig.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

BWAHAHAHAhahahahaaaaa.....

You are all traitors to your own species! :P (note: that was a JOKE, so nobody bite my ass off)

DBSigII.jpg

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

"Grabs a big samurai sword and hacks Darkblades Bug's head off" I know you were kidding but in was just showing how easy it is to kill a human, i mean i never play humans if their are other better species and also i recon the preds don't wage war....

Gobs_christmas_sig2.jpg
The Shadow Empire has consumed many worlds and realms now it comes for this world....

An anti-matter bomb which humans have, could fit in a humans hand, and be bigger than the predators self destruct. The biggest bomb made by Humans was 58 million tons of TNT http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsar_Bomba

Now an anti matter bomb that fits in your hand would be bigger than that. But an antimatter bomb that was the size of the tsar, that is a multi-stage annihilation fusion bomb, would be a billion tons of TNT.

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2004/10/04/MNGM393GPK1.DTL

Now say humans had this bomb, which is very possible, they could and would annihilate the predators home world with a giant multi-stage annihilation, fusion, annihilation ionized helium bomb!

And humans could probably make even bigger bombs, with a four stage anti-matter bomb, and so on.

And just so you know you can't have a four stage, because you can't end in fusion, only in fission and annihilation. So an 11 stage antimatter bomb should destroy the predator's home world.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

I was just using the bomb as an example. All I ment was that we don't know enough about the predator's technology to say which race would win. We've seen some of their technology, such as their plasma casters, smart disksand such, but these have been around for thousands of years, making them at least a bit primative in the eyes of the predators. All in all, it depends on whether they have upgraded their technology. If they did, chances are, the predator wouldhave the upper hand. But if they haven't upgraded, then they're most likely going to lose.

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

The only thing that can make a bigger explosion than matter-antimatter annihilation is to curve space, and unkink it. Which is completely and utterly impossible. And humans can make a bomb bigger than the predators self destruct, and make the missile that carried it, smaller than the predators self destruct. The only thing that they beat us in is building harder metals. Humans can easily beat a plasma caster.... With a rocket launcher. Now a rocket launcher is a fairly primitive weapon compared to the 50 mm Gatling guns, and cannons, put on jets, and boats. Are you familiar with the CIWS gun system?

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Unless they could warp time and space, and then unkink it. There is no way to make a bigger bomb than an anti-matter bomb, its the laws of physics.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

As I said before, we don't know the true extent of the Yautja's technological advancements. They could've created a bomb a thousand time stronger than the bomb you mentioned, for all we know.

Predators have a military, but it is not as advanced as our military, according to a predator book, a group of predators went into a hive with plasma cannons and a new giant plasma caster that straps onto there arms. If predators had advanced anymore then what I just said, then they wouldn't still be hunting aliens.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

This is going to break down into what sources can be considered canon, which is not an arguement in which I do not want to partake . If you believe books and comics are canon, then go ahead. I don't consider them canon, but thats just my personal preference.

That doesn't matter, I believe predators have a military, but no more powerful than ours. Even way less powerful. I think they haven't advanced, but they already had the military thousands of years ago, but they like the Spartans, don't have an economy, and stick with the traditional weapons. Without changing them. But America has to change in order to keep other countries from taking over. Predators only beat us in harder metals, and space ships.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

AVPunlimited wrote:
"Predators only beat us in harder metals, and space ships."

And that, my friend, is why none of the other stuff matters.

00Bloo_sig04.png
"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

They can't build bombs as big as we can. They probably discovered antimatter, but not multi-stage.

100 stage antimatter bomb beats Antimatter bomb

We have the bigger bomb.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Considering predators had already mastered space travel while we were still in our primitive evolutionary stage, showing how vastly technologically superior they are compared to us, I highly doubt that we would have more powerful bombs.

thorndesignssig.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well, AVPu, think about what DD said. If they have a bomb the size of a pyramid put into a wrist-watch, imagine their real stuff. Humans aren't the only one who like to test things out.

00Bloo_sig04.png
"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

We could have a smaller bomb then there self destruct, that creates a bigger explosion, just a couple of grams of antimatter matter annihilation could destroy 50 pyramids!

By making protons and anti-electrons annihilate each other we could do this, so imagine ten tones of antimatter matter annihilation, except with ionized carbon atoms, that is at least 50 gigatons of TNT.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Although anti-matter is very hard to make.

But annihilating an ionized carbon atom with an anti-ionized carbon atom and then fusing annihilating 100 times would create a teraton explosion (A trillion tons of TNT)

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg