Alien vs. Predator 2 and Predator 3 news

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Heres some news/ romours on AvP2!

AVP 2 Closer to Cameron’s Aliens and Predator 3

Starring Sly Stallone?

Written by Robert Sanchez

Tuesday, 26 September 2006

Is there hope for AVP 2? According to one of our readers the storyline for the new film will resemble Cameron’s Aliens instead of the first AVP. He also tells us that there is talk for a new stand alone Predator film that will not feature The Rock or John Cena as previously rumored but instead possibly Sly Stallone.

This is way too much to digest this early in the morning, Sly Stallone back as an action hero? I know it sounds a bit crazy but Hollywood is full of craziness. Good example of unbelievable things that happen here in this town would be how Uwe Boll keeps getting money and is able to find great talent to make the biggest pieces of shit in cinematic history. If Hollywood used the “Three Strikes and Your Out†premise that U.S. courts use on criminals Uwe would be waiting for the “Electric Chair†right about now, hmm that’s an idea.

Our reader that goes by Ink Blot sent in this email with some details from AVP 2 plus some Predator 3 rumors. We can’t confirm any of this at the moment so for now take this for what it is… a rumor.

Hey Guys,

Saw your report about AVP2. I just finished - art - work on the film. It starts filming next week. Sally Hudson is our lead artist on the project, and she came up with some amazing things. Its going to be a much better - don't get me wrong, there were aspects of the first film that I liked - film than the first. The storyline heavily resembles more, say, Cameron's "Aliens" than the first AVP film. I think you'll be amazed at some of the new 'Alien' created for the film too. The lead male character has got 'Dutch' gold written all over him too. I think he'll be popular.

There's talk now - and again, its just talk, nothing concrete - that some of us might be re-hired soonish to start on the new 'Predator' film. I haven't had any contact from the studio about it. Others apparently have.

Originally, they were going to follow AVP up with a fifth "Alien" film, one that would team Sigourney and Ridley again, but it didn't work out (for reasons I'm not privy to). 'Predator 3' (won't be called that), would be a brand new chapter in the series - and all those rumors about it starring The Rock or John Cena as Schwarzenegger's character, Dutch, aren't true. One bit of a interesting talk is that Sylvester Stallone might be being coaxed to do battle with the new "Predator". Guess they're thinking someone who can equal Arnie's statue? Not that he'd be playing the same character. I'd say that the plan is solely on FOXs end, and not Sly's end - who seems to have enough 'franchises' on the go.

Anyway, keep you posted - just wanted to reassure you that AVP2 is looking good.

The-Giger-Drone.jpg

interesting romour i must say... i hope they stay with the " Aliens " idea

The-Giger-Drone.jpg

cool :)

in Space, No one can Hear you Scream i am proud Warrior predalien of Hive try take my head if can as trophy kainde Amedha Chiva

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

this may be dorky of me but I CANT FREAKING WAIT

chance favors the prepared mind are u prepared?!

Hive_Tyrant, Undefined, 17 years ago

Who the h**l is "Sly Stallone"?!?! I honestly would rather have the rock or john cena (favorite wrestelers/wresteler ^_^)!! Well i'm kinda dissapointed but life is hard. oh well >.<

new-HiveTyrant-sig.jpg The killer of the elders, work for The Hive!"The Forum Rules"

_Zwecky_, Undefined, 17 years ago

Thats some good news, although like you said you can't be sure and they might just be rumours.

00Alien_sig03-1.pngIn Wal-Mart Everyone Can Hear You Scream

nostromo, Undefined, 17 years ago

they waited like 16 years to make another pred movie?! wow! i guess avp sparked some ideas for directors