Elders

Switcher, Undefined, 17 years ago

Damn , just a topic to express how much i hate the serious exageration of the strength of the predator elder

People babling on about how an elder could beat a queen on its own, how pathetic

Experiance counts for a lot when your a F**king jedi master but im afraid in a physical battle it wouldnt really have much impact on the outcome

If anything would an elder not expirience lack of mobility and reaction? They clearly age, surely they too expirience the effects of time.

Give your take

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Im pretty sure an Elder is more experienced then the average Yautja. But I don't think it can take a Queen.

Elder's are still pretty strong and skilled, but when its a alien that big and powerful, where it only takes one hit, the Elder isn't gonna do back flips and dodge every claw and tail swing.

The queen would flatten the Elder quiet fast.

On AvP2 Online, if your really really good, you can take out a queen with combistick, but it usually takes about 3 skilled preds.

Navyspaz_01.jpg

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

We know absolutely nothing about the Elder yautja. Plain and simple. We have no idea how many hunts they've been on, what their physical capabilities are (if any), nor how they achieve their position.

Saying that the Elder has been on 1000 hunts or killed 1000 xenomorphs is complete and utter bollocks.

We don't know a thing about them, and, to be honest, we probably never will.

855989_3.jpg
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

i pictur the elder more like an old marshal arts master. past his best he dusant realy fight anye more but he hjas erned the respect of his entiar clan despite his age he is stil a valued member of theclan due to his vast knolage and experiance. he most probably would train the new members and spa with the wariers in there prime to ceep them fighting fit

an elder would never fight a queen. shure preds go out looking fore a chalange and the ultamat fight but there not stupid they dont purpasly go looknig fore something thats prety much garonteed to kill them there not suisidal. an elder knows that but then again when preds are going throuhg there training there probably taught to gage there oponants with some degree of acuracy

Backinaction.jpg

i think elders can take down and Queen can take down elder i think avp2 movie see elder battle

Silent invisible invincible The Ultimate Hunter try take head strong alpha male ever life i wil take strongs alpha male head as trophy try my head if can as trophy Dtai kai-dte sa-de nau gkon Dtain aun bpi-de

ELDER, Undefined, 17 years ago

elder is a yautja that kill more than a thousand xeno..so what about queen alien

1000 queen.. and over a millions of drones ..
who's next

elder is a yautja that kill more than a thousand xeno..so what about queen alien

who's next

it dosant make a diforance how many aliens a pred has killd as to wether he gets cald an elder.

the secoret to the description is hiden in the name Elder asin elderly meening old. he might never have seen an alien in his life and still be come an elder. the elders are looked to fore there wisdom not there fighting prowes i meen can you amagin that old dude from carati cid fighting no exactly but youd still have respect for him becaus he is old and wise. that guy didant win anye majour fights he wasant famous for beeing a gr8 fighter he was famous becaus he was fule of wisdome.

pred elders are the same in my opinion

Backinaction.jpg

i think elders can hunt one is higher rank then elders

Shadow-Warrior_02.jpg
Silent invisible invincible The Ultimate Hunter try take head strong alpha male ever life i wil take strongs alpha male head as trophy try my head if can as trophy Dtai kai-dte sa-de nau gkon Dtain aun bpi-de

i disagree Crow elders have kill 1000 of aliens why have rank of elder i agree we dont about elders skills

Shadow-Warrior_02.jpg

*sigh* Before you argue with me, where's your proof? Where have you ever seen footage in the Predator films which has concretely stated "The Elder Predators Have Killed One-Thousand Xenomorphs?"

What you are saying is pure fantasy with absolutely no basis or reason. I have seen no evidence which even hints that the Elder predators have even engaged on hunts of their own, let alone kill a creature outside of their own society.

Sure, their armor is adourned with bones, but that doesn't mean they personally acquired them. And even then, that never puts down a definite number, nor any evidence that they have ever hunted at all.

855989_3.jpg

Crow i think elder were frist unblooded try kill alien drone or Queen or alpha male later over years predator Hunter lvl up rank be coming elder movie avp (i hope see elder in avp2movie so we all talk about elders skills) Crow now i am from predator mothership cras down on planet few survivid cras on planet full aliens few young blood one elder try destroy all aliens

Shadow-Warrior_02.jpg

...But that's my point. What you are saying is pure fantasy. You have absolutely no proof, no evidence, and no basis to construct your beliefs upon.

We don't know how an Elder becomes an Elder.

I have no idea what you are talking about when you mention a ship crashing, but to be completely honest, I consider this arguement to be over.

If you aren't going to even try and provide canon proof to back up your claims, then I'm not going to waste my time.

855989_3.jpg

Crow why make predators site all about predators home world,rank,honour who life Crow i disagree

Shadow-Warrior_02.jpg

At this point I can't even understand what you are trying to say. If you want to argue with me, find a way to better construct your english.

855989_3.jpg

Crow i think stalker with Doc go agree with about elders

Shadow-Warrior_02.jpg

donut, Undefined, 17 years ago

shadow, hon, both me and crow have no idea what you are trying to say D: but pretty much all that crow is asking for is actual proof instead of opinion, and it looks like you're only posting opinion :U

857888.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 17 years ago

Agreed.

00Alien_sig01.png

yup i agree that we do not know about elder much

who's next

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

There is no concrete proof of an elder's abilities as of yet, so we can't be sure what they are truly capable of. I personally believe that they are easily capable of combat, & their countless hunting expertise would have surely crafted them into efficient killers. Although until we actually see one in action, this cannot be proven.

thorndesignssig.jpg

i agree with stalker

Shadow-Warrior_02.jpg
Silent invisible invincible The Ultimate Hunter try take head strong alpha male ever life i wil take strongs alpha male head as trophy try my head if can as trophy Dtai kai-dte sa-de nau gkon Dtain aun bpi-de M-di Hdlak