New Predator Designs

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

For the upcoming AVP2 movie, does anyone have any good ideas that you wish for the Predator designs or possibly know of any rumors.

I hope they decide to go with the original Predator looks (P1 and P2) just a variety of them though.

scarfacecory.jpg
.:Killswitch Forum:.
.:The Chainsaw HOUSE:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

Bootydaddy, Undefined, 17 years ago

I mean a rougue pred except from his planet to earth and he supposedly to hunt human but end up meet xenos as well.....it won't be a bad idea, it could gives more freedom for the predator rolesthis time.

'A rougue pred who stuck in a situation between the xenos and at the same time the elder pred wanna catch him as well....' How does it sound?

'I'm from the west, and you borned from the woods, when we together, we're WESTWOOD!' - A catchphase which made by The Game when he confronting Tim Westwood during radio show!

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Predator Vs. Predator is what a Rouge will do to the story.

...Meanwhile, the Alien is just simply playing with a human boy in the background...

00Bloo_sig04.png
"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

About rougues, That may ruin it a bit. Too much story and character into the Predator and into the movie of the Predator may ruin it or make it weird. From what we've only know, They are just nomatic hunters and warriors. The rougue stuff has only been in comic books.

It would be weird to see Predators against Predators seeing how the bad guy is the Predator and having them against another would be odd, plus, how could this have anything to do with the Alien vs. Predator theme and story?

scarfacecory.jpg
.:Killswitch Forum:.
.:The Chainsaw HOUSE:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

I hope they'll mentioned the predator appear in AVP2 as the rogue one, it would be very interesting...!

'I'm from the west, and you borned from the woods, when we together, we're WESTWOOD!' - A catchphase which made by The Game when he confronting Tim Westwood during radio show!

daveberg, Undefined, 17 years ago

I think the designs in AVP were far superior to the ones in the original 2 movies. True, the fluid motions of the hunters were not as evident as before, but that's how i'd envision the ultimate hunters to be - beefed up, superior beings, hulking figures, but also with an air of grace about them, which was what Paul Andersons vision was lacking.

NEWBERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

Skystalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

If they were able to make many of the costumes from concrete jungle that would be awesome. I would love to see what they could come up with as well for unique designs. Even though i do like AVP, (probably more than some people on this site) i do have to admit the predators were a but bulky, but how can you not love Celtics mask? It's the perfect fusion between ancient architecture and machine.

Yautjasig2.png
Disdaining fortune with his brandished steel
Which smoked with bloody execution.

hopefully, although it's a possibility that they need to balance the movie....!

Although the original predator in predator 1 look much savage compare the rest of preds...but remember, what they're facing is alien, has acid blood with no pain feeling whatever how many time you slam him around (which shown in AVP). So do you think it's sound a bit arrogant for the pred wear less or no armour in AVP2?

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

To take the creatures back to their roots, back to what they once were would be absolutely awesome in my opinion. At the end of Predator 2 there were plenty of excellently designed hunters that I would love to see in another movie. Getting away from the AVP style & giving the creatures the same characteristics they had from the first 2 movies would definitely be the way to go in my opinion.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Alienation, Undefined, 17 years ago

I would like to see the original designs, maybe a red mask of the predator. As long as it is not the AVP design. Oh and another thing, do you think that they should also put in the mask like Deathdrop's or Stalker's avatar?

ALienationSig.jpgI AM THE WARRIOR ALIEN OF THE HIVE
.::MESSAGEBOARD RULES::.
^click up there if new or do not want to go into trouble^

i would love if they had some of the original predators costumes in the film, yet with slight changes so they're not exactly the same.Also it would would be cool if they designed some from concrete jungle such as the main character scarface, and the other predators like the ritual hunter and the other one ( glowing eyes lol).

They also said they would be redesigning the aliens for the film for a mixed look of the modern day ones, (AvP, Alien ressurection) and the original ones ( Alien, Aliens, Alien3).

GigerDroneSig.gif
Creature of the Dark

Messageboard Rules

you could be the mosrt muskular percion in the world if your not wairing armour when some1sahoots at you chancesar your gona die. i liked the AVP preds but i a gree with dave they laked the grais that they use 2. i think a more coardanated martial arts would amed that as in avp they just looked like brawlers that didant realy have anye spacific fighting stial other that street fighteing

Anarchysig.jpg

I think that they should bring back the original predator dezine but with a bit of changes in it.Like a bit more armor but not as much as in AVP because it just didn't make the predators look very brutal or as good as they are.I meen it makes it look like hes good enough to not were very much armor.

Scarefacesigrem.png